The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

this seller clearly knows hes star wars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

this seller clearly knows hes star wars  Empty
PostSubject: this seller clearly knows hes star wars    this seller clearly knows hes star wars  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:23 pm

i wonder if he /she ever saw return of the jedi , or even a boxed version of the toy , lol!

Star Wars

Return of the Jedi

SPEEDER BIKE with BIKER SCOUT!

Made in 1995 - Hard To Find!

This is a loose Star Wars action figure of the Return of the Jedi Speeder Bike with Biker Scout. Made by Tonka in 1995 as a set, not only you can't find it in stores anymore, it is a particularly hard Speeder Bike to find. It has only been used for display purposes so as you can see in the photo, it is in very good condition.

A Great and Difficult to Find version of the Speeder Bike and perfect for all Star Wars fans!

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-STAR-WARS-ROTJ-SPEEDER-BIKE-w-BIKER-SCOUT-1995-/320717746524?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aac44715c

i thought the word vintage and the year 1995 in the title "item discription" was pretty funny aswell
Back to top Go down
ratherchildish
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ratherchildish

PostSubject: Re: this seller clearly knows hes star wars    this seller clearly knows hes star wars  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:07 pm

LOL. And is that even 1995? Looks more like about 2007 to me.

Tonka --haw haw-- did that company hold a Star Wars license... ever?
Back to top Go down
http://ratherchildish.com
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: this seller clearly knows hes star wars    this seller clearly knows hes star wars  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Ah Jimmy you're just mad the seller won't post overseas Laughing At least the BIN isn't $159.95 or more Razz
So how's your Bike & Scout focus coming along?
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: this seller clearly knows hes star wars    this seller clearly knows hes star wars  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:34 pm

@ james , lol ,

the focus has grown a little bit sinds i last posted

but like you know ive got a weak for variations and have no also picked up the disire to have complete moc run

so , its going slower , but that is only because i didnt have a collection room anymore to display it all

wich was also partly resposible for me not being around for a while

keep an eye on my blog , and you will see iam still verry much interrested in collecting

Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: this seller clearly knows hes star wars    this seller clearly knows hes star wars  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:21 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: this seller clearly knows hes star wars    this seller clearly knows hes star wars  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:24 am

General daftness aside, the Speeder Bike looks quite cool upside down, haha.

Love how 99% of everything on Ebay is "hard to find" or "ultra rare"
Back to top Go down
Yr1977
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Yr1977

PostSubject: Re: this seller clearly knows hes star wars    this seller clearly knows hes star wars  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:00 am

So ive been doing it wrong all this time then?? :scratch: Hahaha, I saw that yesturday or today when sifting through ebay.

Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: this seller clearly knows hes star wars    this seller clearly knows hes star wars  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:40 am

hahaha I was going to say that I did read something about Tonka being involved with Star Wars, I don't remember how though. But then I saw the auction lol. I thought speeder bikes where a no brainer!
Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: this seller clearly knows hes star wars    this seller clearly knows hes star wars  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:13 am

Lol, i should buy this.
Would go well with the Biker Scout i took a photo of with the blaster facing backwards!! (remember that AJ??) :I am stupid:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this seller clearly knows hes star wars    this seller clearly knows hes star wars  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this seller clearly knows hes star wars

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1