The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common?   PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:15 pm

javiswspain wrote:
I am allways wandering myself about the origin of the POCH/PBP Brown chocolat Han hoth Suspect Suspect Suspect
What about if he comes from Mexico aswell??there is no a carded example to proof that that figure was ever packed in a Spanish or mexican card , as far as i know .....
PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 Imagen11

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: study study study
CRAZY theory , i know...
BTW you have PM Marco Wink

Hey Javi,

the Poch Han Hoth chocolate brown boots IS already confirmed on Poch card (31 or 37A back...not sure)

The figure on the picture doesnt really look like a chocolate brown han hoth.....is it the picture??
Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common?   PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:41 pm

Hey Javi I think I have one like that, could you help me? Do you think it's like your figure? Is the one on the left.

PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 308430_173777439379932_100002430325347_345077_678544037_n

PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 377487_173777602713249_100002430325347_345081_375713368_n

PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 313411_173777302713279_100002430325347_345073_171905317_n

PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 384761_173777339379942_100002430325347_345074_168095125_n

PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 320217_173777376046605_100002430325347_345075_998765635_n

PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 296998_173777409379935_100002430325347_345076_1696854947_n

I haven't seen another one like this untill you post your pic, what do you think?
Cheers

Ozio
Back to top Go down
Panastur
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Panastur

PostSubject: Re: PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common?   PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:05 pm

javiswspain wrote:
I am allways wandering myself about the origin of the POCH/PBP Brown chocolat Han hoth Suspect Suspect Suspect
What about if he comes from Mexico aswell??there is no a carded example to proof that that figure was ever packed in a Spanish or mexican card , as far as i know .....

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: study study study
CRAZY theory , i know...
BTW you have PM Marco Wink

Hola Javi,

Han Hoth is confirmed on Spanish ESB 37/41 back A and C, and Jedi 65 back...

PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 4524-h10 PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 4524-h11 PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 Hansol10

JC Smile
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common?   PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:01 pm

How can I ID a PBP Hammerhead ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common?   PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:14 pm

I thought this is the PBP Han Hoth, Is it the same figure that's on them cards?
PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 07112011029
PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 07112011034
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common?   PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:38 pm

pomse2001 wrote:
How can I ID a PBP Hammerhead ?

Lars, I would like to focus on the current discussion: Was there a link between Ledy and PBP?
The specific PBP Han Solo Hoth figure was only brought up as a possible example of a figure that could have been produced by Ledy.

I don't want this thread to turn into a general PBP thread, I hope you understand. Very Happy

(BTW look here for your answer)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28607183@N05/5324312626/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28607183@N05/5324312618/

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common?   PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:27 pm

snaggletooth wrote:

I would reply on this.....but Ive heard Im wrong on so many things....so I better leave it to the real wise guys Wink.
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common?   PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:54 pm

wbobafett wrote:
snaggletooth wrote:

I would reply on this.....but Ive heard Im wrong on so many things....so I better leave it to the real wise guys Wink.

Would you of replied to that question Wolf, I'm not sure about that. I apologize again for my comments Wolf but I just have some crazy ideas of my own, I don't mean no harm by them.
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common?   PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:02 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:

Lars, I would like to focus on the current discussion: Was there a link between Ledy and PBP?
The specific PBP Han Solo Hoth figure was only brought up as a possible example of a figure that could have been produced by Ledy.

I don't want this thread to turn into a general PBP thread, I hope you understand. Very Happy

No problem mate, I wish you would make a PBP thread, just like the Lili Ledy thread Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common?   PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:53 pm

snaggletooth wrote:
wbobafett wrote:
snaggletooth wrote:

Would you of replied to that question Wolf, I'm not sure about that. I apologize again for my comments Wolf but I just have some crazy ideas of my own, I don't mean no harm by them.

Seriously: No I wont answer ANY questions here anymore! You and all noobs maybe pissed of my sometimes rough answers, but now you are thinking you have "ideas"??? Well then have your ideas without me! I have "knowledge"! So seriously......I dont think I will share anymore if people that have honestly not more then 0,001% clue whats up will disagree with me???? Im far too long in this hobby and far too advanced! I can learn nothing from you guys...zero...nada! You are so far away from my universe I cannot even describe it in words!
Guys like you, that dont accept what is a variant, a version or just disolored crap, which cannot see what is an error or think every "no marks at all figure" is a proto are uneducated, which is okay if you educate yourself by accepting the words that are written from the guys that have spent much more time in that hobby that one of you will ever do. You have an own idea/imagination??...then live with that. You dont tolerate the forums, the wisdom here, dont read articles that were once written by really wise guys, dont have the ability to use the search function??? So you can bite my shiny metall a**.

I have contact with the guys that can help me and help the guys that deserves getting helped! There are tons of nice guys in the hobby. Guys that learn and discover and share! You will never be one of those nor all the other annoying freaks around here! Im done with helping!

You are upset??? You forced it! Seriously!

Every freaking question that comes into your minds gets an own thread....what is this?? These questions were answered a thousand times...but I forgot: you know better AND you have other ideas! WTH???

If people like AJ, ChrisJ or ROG still help you be very very very thankfull! Lots of the guys who have knowledge not only ideas left, and wont help you anymore! I mean Im just back here and you scared me away in 3 weeks!

Have fun!

No more free and official guides. All my future guides will be private!! For guys that can handle it, for friends, for people that bring on the hobby!!!! Wink

Yeah...you will do your own ones...crazy ideas to the front!...I know you think you know better...what a laugh!!!

Wolff

PS: You think this was rough??? This wasnt rough at all! You are petted by the "american/GB style". Get in a european forum....then you learn what rough really means Wink

Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common?   PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:23 pm

pomse2001 wrote:
No problem mate, I wish you would make a PBP thread, just like the Lili Ledy thread Smile

There is one on the 1st page almost at the bottom.

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t891-the-tig-pbp-poch-character-discussion-thread
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common?   PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:23 am

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I don't think this is rough at all Wolf, in fact I couldn't give a toss what you think, as you've probably worked out by now. If you want to wast your time writing these remarks about me and all the other Noobs, please carry on as the entertainment value is great.

As for you comment on "Guys like you, that dont accept what is a variant, a version or just disolored crap, which cannot see what is an error or think every "no marks at all figure" is a proto are uneducated, which is okay if you educate yourself by accepting the words that are written from the guys that have spent much more time in that hobby that one of you will ever do"

Your right about us being uneducated but that's why we ask all the questions and Actually I do understand these discoloured figures and am slowly moving them from my collection, I'm really thankful for the degradation thread as before it I had loads I thought where variants. I'm always learning even if some of the things I come out with are a bit silly, they get the collectors talking and I lean faster. Variants IMO means difference, who are you to decide what fits in to the limits of variant collecting.

It's probably to late for me to change others opinions of me now after the things I've said to you Wolf also and I'm afraid there's a lot of collectors who wont reply to me because of this. That's the biggest loss to me and the reason why I'm not prepared to argue with you.

A shame to that you wont share your Guides with all the noobs too, as they are the future of this great hobby.

Back to top Go down
Panastur
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Panastur

PostSubject: Re: PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common?   PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:24 am

Com'n Guys....

I don't use to enter in useless debate that turns ridiculous at the eyes of the hobby.

We are ALL here to learn from each other and bring our little sand bag to the community. Wolff and Snagg are both great guys, no doubt on it and all their comments are welcome. This is a "forum" and with the appropriate respect, all comments should be tolerated.

As me, sometimes we are wrong. Thankfully, someother we are right but this can only happens with the help of all of you.

So please, be humble and pass on this. This kind of situation makes people unconfortable...

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
JC

Last edited by Panastur on Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common?   PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:55 am

Panastur wrote:
Com'n Guys....

I don't use to enter in useless debate that turns ridiculous at the eyes of the hobby.

We are ALL here to learn from each other and bring our little sand bag to the community. Wolff and Snagg are both great guys, no doubt on it and all their comments are welcome. This is a "forum" and with the appropriate respect, all comments should be tolerate.

As me, sometimes we are wrong. Thankfully, someother we are right but this can only happens with the help of all of you.

So please, be humble and pass on this. This kind of situation makes people unconfortable...

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
JC

Hi JC, I totally agree with your comments and respect everyone's coments even if I don't allways agree with them. Like said before to I'm not here to argue but think conmets like above are ridiculous. Thanks for admitting your wrong some times to JC, that's hard for a lot of collectors to do IMO and if more admitted this then we could discus there mistakes and learn from them. Theres also a lot of noobs that won't hardly post on the site because there pissed at what comments they'll receive and that cant be good for the hobby IMO as we all have coments and opinions that others can learn from, even the long time collectors.

That wasn't directed at you either Wolf, just another opinion.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common?   PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:43 pm

Good point JC!!

It is obvious that there are differences in the level of 'education' between members on this board. But they should not pose a barrier to entry for having discussions here.

Mutual understanding and respect are key here. How?:
- 'Juniors': Invest in the hobby by reading other threads, taking advice from seniors, and don't come up with theories which have no sound base. Instead come up wit some support for a theory, and if there is none, just drop it with a smile.
- 'Seniors': Keep providing a stimulating environment for discussions, and if you feel annoyed just take a deep breath, control your sentiments and don't even think about touching that keyboard. Very Happy

Wolff, Scott, Tim, Chris, Ati, Joe, Lars, and all the others, you are all nice guys, and I hate to see we are having these type of ‘discussions’ here. All very unnecessary.

TIG is and should continue to be a safe harbor to discuss the hobby we all like so much.

So who the f*ck am I to say this? Some kind of exprerienced collector?!! Hell, no.!!

Let me quote Miguel: "I know Nothing....I'm From Barcelona". I started vintage collecting only two years ago, so I am pretty junior myself. But I don’t care, learning is all the fun!! And I like to keep learning here on TIG. Very Happy

Now give each other a hug, and cut this crap here on TIG.

PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 Hug
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common?   PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:38 pm

Dont know how I got mixed up in this one now, except for giving pomse the link the the PBP thread above. I think Ive been playing nice these last couple weeks by providing info. But I'll just Very Happy and leave the keyboard alone now.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common?   PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:35 pm

Chris_J wrote:
Dont know how I got mixed up in this one now, except for giving pomse the link the the PBP thread above. I think Ive been playing nice these last couple weeks by providing info. But I'll just Very Happy and leave the keyboard alone now.

Chris. I meant similar type of discussions in the past weeks, not only this thread.

You acted very senior in this thread indeed. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common?   PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:41 pm

Guys - I feel I need to pull the ripcord here. This is out of hand. Part of what makes TIG the site it is (or normally is) is that we are beyond this type of stuff.

Like anything there is always going to be debate. And debate brings conflict. There's nothing wrong with it as long as there is respect. That's where this is going off the rails. Let's make it simple. Respect is king. This goes for everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common?   PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:54 pm

Not to high jack the thread no worse than it already has, but I do believe I was nice in those other threads until I got a smart response to what I said. Yhea I smarted right back because Im not about to let anybody run over me like that. And personally, I brought this up last night, but Im sick and tired of this place turning into RS like it has the past 3 months. Its got nothing to do with the questions being asked or who asks them. Because alot of them are legit questions. But its the amount of the same thing being asked in multiple threads when theres already a thread started for it. Theres no need in it. Not only does it take up space on the front page, but it also knocks more important threads to the next page where most of those questions should be asked in. I apologize for being someone who speaks their mind with it all.

And with that said, I hope this ends here so this thread can go back to what it was meant for, discussion on what PBP and Ledys have in common.

EDIT: Sorry John, didnt see your post there. It came up when I hit send.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common?   PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PBP and Lili Ledy: What do they have in common?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2