The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who of you has a darth vader focus?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DLT9
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
DLT9

who of you has a darth vader focus? Empty
PostSubject: who of you has a darth vader focus?   who of you has a darth vader focus? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:48 pm

well like the title says who has a darth vader focus?
i have along with boba fett and stormtrooper,but primeraly vader.

im asking this to be aible to exchange thought and findings with fellow members.
Back to top Go down
dcarty
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
dcarty

PostSubject: Re: who of you has a darth vader focus?   who of you has a darth vader focus? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:14 pm

Sounds like we like the same things Smile

My Star Wars collection is Vader centric with an emphasis on the actual ANH costume, and particularly the helmet, so I don't know how much help I'll be when it comes to the toys. I too have been known to dabble in Stormtroopers/Sandtroopers and Boba Fett. I've tried to keep my vintage toy collection, such as it is, exclusive to 1977-79 with one or two exceptions. I collect some post-1996 figures too but have tried to limit myself exclusively to Original Trilogy Vader, Sand/Stormtroopers, and Boba Fett (though with much less success--lol).

Cheers!

Dave
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: who of you has a darth vader focus?   who of you has a darth vader focus? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:24 pm

I don't have a Vader focus per say. But I seem to be grabbing up Vader bootlegs whenever I see ones I don't have. So I guess I have sort of a bootleg Vader focus.
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: who of you has a darth vader focus?   who of you has a darth vader focus? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:49 pm

I have a Vader focus, though I have lots of other non-vader items. I only started a Vader focus maybe a year and a half ago, so my collection looks pretty completist. But the Vader collection is coming along nicely.

I call my Darth Vader collection area "The Darthenon."

Very recently, as in say the last week or two, I decided to start a Luke Jedi mini/sub/additional focus.

Tad.

Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: who of you has a darth vader focus?   who of you has a darth vader focus? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:23 pm

Tad. Don't know if you looked at it this way but you will have a "Father-Son" focus there. The "Skywalkerathon" Smile
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: who of you has a darth vader focus?   who of you has a darth vader focus? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:38 pm

Not really a Vader focus but I have a huge collection of vintage Imperials in general. Tons of Stormtroopers, Imperial Commanders, Death Squad Commanders, ERG's, TIE Pilots, Snowtroopers, AT AT drivers and Commanders, multiple Emperors and 6 Vaders. Nothing really special about any of the Vaders, I just like to have them around to set up and display in different ways.

I also have 4 sets of the bounty hunters and 8 Boba Fetts. He's just too cool to only have 1.

Sorry, got a little off topic but I do have a good number of Vader bootlegs, random Vader collectibles, Lego Vader TIE Fighter (which is cool as hell), die cast Vader TIE, and even a few modern Vaders that I've saved from my great modern purge.
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: who of you has a darth vader focus?   who of you has a darth vader focus? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:44 am

I have a focus on all my figures, not only darth vader. But I also have Vintage 6 Darth Vader figures and some new ones.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: who of you has a darth vader focus?   who of you has a darth vader focus? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:26 am

A huge part of my collection focuses on Darth Vader, mostly modern stuff but I'm expanding into vintage too. I've got a variety of stuff, whatever grabs my eye, from bootlegs to statues, from loose figures to ceramic mugs.

This is a pretty old pic now, but it gives you an idea of my obsession with Vader.

who of you has a darth vader focus? P1010272
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: who of you has a darth vader focus?   who of you has a darth vader focus? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:16 am

JesseVader08 wrote:
A huge part of my collection focuses on Darth Vader, mostly modern stuff but I'm expanding into vintage too. I've got a variety of stuff, whatever grabs my eye, from bootlegs to statues, from loose figures to ceramic mugs.

This is a pretty old pic now, but it gives you an idea of my obsession with Vader.

Great collection you have there and also a great picture cheers
Back to top Go down
DLT9
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
DLT9

PostSubject: Re: who of you has a darth vader focus?   who of you has a darth vader focus? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:42 am

yeah have to say the same what a nice collection you have.

apparently we arent great in numbers with a vader focus but im sure we can help eachother out in our focus cheers
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: who of you has a darth vader focus?   who of you has a darth vader focus? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:58 pm

JesseVader08 wrote:

JesseVader08--

I've said it once, and I'll say it again. You are one Vader lovin' mother effer. Love your, collection man. Especially all the non-figure items. You have so many cool off-the-wall Vader things it makes me sick. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: who of you has a darth vader focus?   who of you has a darth vader focus? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:45 pm

DLT9 wrote:
well like the title says who has a darth vader focus?
i have along with boba fett and stormtrooper,but primeraly vader.

im asking this to be aible to exchange thought and findings with fellow members.

I´m sure you have seen LUIS Villagomez ( Mexican Toys on RS) darth vader focus......

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat&Number=3376530&page&view&sb=5&o&fpart=1&vc=1

Is just impressive!!!
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: who of you has a darth vader focus?   who of you has a darth vader focus? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:47 am

Thanks for the link, He must really love Lord Vader bounce
Back to top Go down
DLT9
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
DLT9

PostSubject: Re: who of you has a darth vader focus?   who of you has a darth vader focus? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:28 pm

yeah ive seen it jawdrop
i hope i have a collection like that some day....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who of you has a darth vader focus?   who of you has a darth vader focus? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who of you has a darth vader focus?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1