The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS 1990s star wars carded figures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

FS 1990s star wars carded figures Empty
PostSubject: FS 1990s star wars carded figures   FS 1990s star wars carded figures I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:29 pm

"EDIT split the modern and vintage lots.
Though would be handy to sell as job lot EDIT"

My Name is Neil and I was an avid starwars collector since the 1980's. I sold my entire collection at a toy fair at (grantham?) Hertfordshire in 1994 and used the money raised as a large deposit on my first house.
I have been out of the scene since, i did have a little dabble in the figures released mid nineties, but lost interest in these inferior toys.
On clearing my loft for another house move, I have found 2 vintage POTF carded figures that i bought at that show in 1994 (not sure why) they are still in star cases with the prices I paid back then.
They are both what used to be called mint unpuched, however grading seems to have changed considerably.
I have included pictures below, and have no idea on current value, though i do know what they cost me back then.
looking to sell or they will end up unwanted, and going into the loft of my new house for another 20 years!
Also included here are some carded 1990's figures, some apparantly were rare but i cannot remember why. hopefully someone here will recognise them from the pictures and put in a fair offer. Also here is a 12 inch han solo figure 90's re-release.
Hopefully the pictures are adequate, any more let me know.
looking to sell make me an offer for what you want.

FS 1990s star wars carded figures DSC00192

FS 1990s star wars carded figures DSC00194

FS 1990s star wars carded figures DSC00196

FS 1990s star wars carded figures DSC00197
Back to top Go down

FS 1990s star wars carded figures

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1