The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Del
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Del

TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold) Empty
PostSubject: TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold)   TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:27 am

The bubbles on these early macao cards are VERY fragile, they are very thin, much thinner that regular tri's so are nearly always cracked.

This one has a horseshoe shaped crack in the bottom, in the pic it looks like a hole, but its just the angle i took it at to show the damage at its worse, the flap of bubble is still there.
On the top there is a crack that was covered by a peice of tape, i have left this on as it cannot be seen and stops the damage getting worse. Next to it is a nasty crack that runs into the front of the bubble, this is clear in the photo. There are also various pushes/dings that can be seen in the photos.

The card itself isn't bad, it has the rare macao round punch, these are early hard to find variants.
Please check out the photo.
The only oddity is top of the bubble where it attaches to the card. Its as if the bubble was applied too hard, and has pushed into the card a little. Its hard to explain and it looks like some sort of factory flaw as there are no signs of a reseal. At the top it looks like the excess bubble trim was sliced off or something, this must of been done at the factory.

Altho it has obvious damage it is a rare peice, ERG is hard enough to find on a tri card let alone on an early macao version.
In a case he still looks good, and if you can live with the damage would be a nice addition.

Price is £100 delivered within the uk, this will be sent via special delivery.
Overseas price is £115, again this includes delivery and will be sent tracked.
BUYER TO SEND AS GIFT OR COVER PAYPAL FEES (ADD 4%)

I will take extra care when i pack him up and will put card around the bubble to strengthen it.

TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold) P3257110
TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold) P3257111
TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold) P3257112
TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold) P3257113

Last edited by Del on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:39 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold)   TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:51 am

Regardless of the damage- this is a very good price for a hard to find figure, good luck Del - if a cardback can sell for 35 gbp and a MOC for $1K I think you are being more than fair..
Back to top Go down
Del
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Del

PostSubject: Re: TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold)   TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:44 pm

1k wow, do you have a link joe?

I may ebay him lol
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold)   TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:42 pm

Del wrote:
1k wow, do you have a link joe?

I may ebay him lol

ERG $1k

That was some kind of bidding war IMO- Can't quite fathom the price out but the seller did pay and feedback was left so I guess it was legit.

There is another ERG with a cracked bubble on Ebay.com right now so might be worth watching that as well!
Back to top Go down
Del
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Del

PostSubject: Re: TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold)   TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:42 am

Thanks Joe, wow thats a lot of wonga Shocked
Lucky seller!. I will watch that ebay one too, so thanks for the link :clap:
Back to top Go down
Del
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Del

PostSubject: Re: TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold)   TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:51 am

Bumping this back up.

The ebay one Joe refered to ended at £92 so looks like my asking price is bang on.

Del
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold)   TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:31 am

I think you should try RS Del, things are quiet around here for sales.
Back to top Go down
Del
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Del

PostSubject: Re: TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold)   TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:03 am

Yeah will do mate, its just i like to try a european sale first lol.

Does seem quiet on here lately, not that im on much.
Back to top Go down
Del
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Del

PostSubject: Re: TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold)   TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:17 am

Well this was pending, but im now putting it back up FS as its clear the other party is not gonna come thru.
Back to top Go down
Del
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Del

PostSubject: Re: TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold)   TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:48 am

On hold for JMY
Back to top Go down
Del
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Del

PostSubject: Re: TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold)   TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:39 am

Now sold Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold)   TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRI-LOGO Emperors Royal Guard rare Macao version MOC (sold)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1