The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rebel Blasters ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

Rebel Blasters ? Empty
PostSubject: Rebel Blasters ?   Rebel Blasters ? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Hi I don't understand on Imperialgunnery they say the blue rebel blaster is not for Han Solo ANH.

But on the same page it says the light blue is for Han solo ANH.

Is Han Solo ANH with Blue/Black balster and also Blue blaster or only Blue/Black blaster ?

http://www.imperialgunnery.com/rebelblasters.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

Rebel Blasters ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebel Blasters ?   Rebel Blasters ? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:52 am

"The above is just a simple guide for matching up the weapons to figures however as you will see due to the length of time the Rebel Blaster was in production and the range of figures that it accompanied meant that a number of sculpt and colour variations were produced which this page has catalogued."

key points: simple guide, colour variations were produced.
It looks like it was available green/black, light blue, dark blue & blue/black. Probably more options as the figure was produced for over 5 years on dozens of different cardbacks.
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

Rebel Blasters ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebel Blasters ?   Rebel Blasters ? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:18 am

aussiejames wrote:
"The above is just a simple guide for matching up the weapons to figures however as you will see due to the length of time the Rebel Blaster was in production and the range of figures that it accompanied meant that a number of sculpt and colour variations were produced which this page has catalogued."

key points: simple guide, colour variations were produced.
It looks like it was available green/black, light blue, dark blue & blue/black. Probably more options as the figure was produced for over 5 years on dozens of different cardbacks.

Thanks, So It could have been sold with the same blaster that was with Han Solo Hoth Outfit ?

Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
Sponsored content

Rebel Blasters ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebel Blasters ?   Rebel Blasters ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebel Blasters ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1