The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The story of my Housecleaner loosing my Uzay rifle!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

The story of my Housecleaner loosing my Uzay rifle! Empty
PostSubject: The story of my Housecleaner loosing my Uzay rifle!   The story of my Housecleaner loosing my Uzay rifle! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:21 pm

Well say what you want about AFA, there is one advantage. Your weapons are safe :grin:

We have a few women who clean the house every other week and they are wonderful. However I always stress to not go near the vintage. They leave my collection wall alone but the figures on my desk get moved to clean.

The only loose figures I have are an Uzay R5D4 and an Uzay AT AT Drive with weapon. I just got them within the last 6 weeks and didn't send them in. Well the cleaners leave and I go to my desk and I instantly notice the gun is gone! Now I know they wouldn't steal it so I literally turn the office upside down looking for it. I tried to explain to my wife about it, got a look of insanity, and continued to search. NOTHING!!!!

I called the woman who's in charge and explained what I was missing, and making it clear I knew it was a mistake and nothing bad. She asks other women if they found a "little toy gun" and of course nobody had.

I'd given up and then I get a call back. She emptied her vacumm bag and found a gun!!! The woman told her she heard something suck up into the vacumm but was afraid to say something. I thanked them all profusely and she'll bring me the gun next week.

From now one, they go in a drawer !!!

(P.S. - Yeah I know I'm setting myself when I talk about housecleaners but lets focus people LOL)

Last edited by Darthberizing on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: The story of my Housecleaner loosing my Uzay rifle!   The story of my Housecleaner loosing my Uzay rifle! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:40 pm

Well done Sherlock Smile

lol you were lucky there m8
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The story of my Housecleaner loosing my Uzay rifle!   The story of my Housecleaner loosing my Uzay rifle! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:16 am

At least you found it! Very Happy

My TT Stormtrooper Blaster is still missing. Zipper bags are good ....but only if the zipper is really fully closed Wink

:I am stupid:
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The story of my Housecleaner loosing my Uzay rifle!   The story of my Housecleaner loosing my Uzay rifle! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:46 am

Darthberizing wrote:

(P.S. - Yeah I know I'm setting myself when I talk about housecleaners but lets focus people LOL)

The story of my Housecleaner loosing my Uzay rifle! French-maid-costume-outfit

tongue
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The story of my Housecleaner loosing my Uzay rifle!   The story of my Housecleaner loosing my Uzay rifle! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:10 am

http://movieclips.com/5ejP-tommy-boy-movie-housekeeping/
The story of my Housecleaner loosing my Uzay rifle! 0548641_15275_MC_T
Back to top Go down
geordie
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

PostSubject: Re: The story of my Housecleaner loosing my Uzay rifle!   The story of my Housecleaner loosing my Uzay rifle! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:46 am

you want to get her a medal the size of a frying pan for her honesty and for bothering to open the vacuum bag to look, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
REDFIVE
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: The story of my Housecleaner loosing my Uzay rifle!   The story of my Housecleaner loosing my Uzay rifle! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:26 am

Call me ruthless.....instant dismissal.
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: The story of my Housecleaner loosing my Uzay rifle!   The story of my Housecleaner loosing my Uzay rifle! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:05 pm

Make sure she doesnt bring you a repro LOL

And if thats her in James piccy - im hiring her immediately Razz
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: The story of my Housecleaner loosing my Uzay rifle!   The story of my Housecleaner loosing my Uzay rifle! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:54 pm

Don't know why you were so worried. It was only a shitty fake bootleg. If you want send it to me and I'l see that you get a nice legit Kenner one.
Very Happy Smile Laughing Razz lol! rofl
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The story of my Housecleaner loosing my Uzay rifle!   The story of my Housecleaner loosing my Uzay rifle! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:06 pm

REDFIVE wrote:
Call me ruthless.....instant dismissal.

Defo an option if the Rifle wasnt found lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of my Housecleaner loosing my Uzay rifle!   The story of my Housecleaner loosing my Uzay rifle! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The story of my Housecleaner loosing my Uzay rifle!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1