The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YPS/PBP Snowtrooper Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

YPS/PBP Snowtrooper Question Empty
PostSubject: YPS/PBP Snowtrooper Question   YPS/PBP Snowtrooper Question I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:56 am

Hi All

I recently got a couple of Snowtroopers and I have been having a look around to try and give them a positive ID, Hope some one can help as the more I search the more I'm getting confused. Thanks Scott

Is it only the YPS snowtrooper that came with the cape with the circle holes and not the slits or where PBP also isued with this cape?

Is the last Snow trooper COO in Wolfs COO guide a PBP or YPS COO? Also Is the PBP COO in the guide a YPS COO?
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/COO-GUIDE-h21.htm#Imperial%20Stormtrooper%20%28Hoth%20Battle%20Gear%29

The last question is who made the YPS variant?

Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: YPS/PBP Snowtrooper Question   YPS/PBP Snowtrooper Question I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:48 am

The round hole capes came with the tri-log/pbp snowtroopers aswell, they also have very matching scarred COO's.

The YPS snowtrooper (wich are mostly defined by that) came with the black GI Joe rifle and was actually only availble with the German YPS magazine. but i heard these also came with the regular snowtrooper rifles like the tri-logo ones are carded with.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: YPS/PBP Snowtrooper Question   YPS/PBP Snowtrooper Question I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:07 am

Stargeezer wrote:
The round hole capes came with the tri-log/pbp snowtroopers aswell, they also have very matching scarred COO's.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for that, a great help mate.

When you say "The round hole capes came with the tri-log/pbp snowtroopers" do you mean tri-logos made by PBP or shared between all tri-logos and PBP?

Also when you say "they also have very matching scarred COO's" do you mean the YPS and PBP Snowtroopers have very similar, almost identical COO's?

Just want to make it clear as I'm still quite new to all this. Scott
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YPS/PBP Snowtrooper Question   YPS/PBP Snowtrooper Question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YPS/PBP Snowtrooper Question

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1