The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! Empty
PostSubject: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:26 pm

OT: Help needed! Can somebody get me some High Res Screen shots of Gargan off ROTJ?

Its for a project im doing Smile

There nothing to work with on the net some i think the best route is to possibly take some quality camera shots of the ROTJ whilst the DVD is paused on a shot of Gargan?

Unless anyone else has any ideas?

Cheers Jay

Last edited by jaymassive619 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:28 pm

I knew you were a sick man Jay but this is a new level of depravity ! Shocked

lol!
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:14 am

Joe_O wrote:

hahhhhhahahhha...LMAO!

Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:54 am

Joe_O wrote:

Nothing wrong with fat chicks!

lol! [/quote]
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:58 am

Even big girls need loving (especially on Valentine's day) but 3 pairs of tits Shocked
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:59 am

jaymassive619 wrote:

Nothing wrong with fat chicks.....
.....unless they have six t***

what a ryhme...

lol!
Back to top Go down
geordie
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:21 am

it would tak e a monumental combination of john smiths and jager bombs even for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[img:419d]http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/ Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! 508px-10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Chancellor_Peter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Chancellor_Peter

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:15 am

jaymassive619 wrote:

OT: Help needed! Can somebody get me some High Res Screen shots of Gargan off ROTJ?

Its for a project im doing Smile

Jay, you wouldn't by chance be doing a Vintage styled POTF/Tri-Logo ROTJ card front for o'Yarna d'a Gargan would you? Wink
How big is the High Res screen shots you seek?
Back to top Go down
Chancellor_Peter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Chancellor_Peter

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:49 pm

Jay, please take a look at these 2 sample pics and let me know :

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! YarnadalGargan-1

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! YarnadalGargan-2

they are not crisp and sharp owing to the dim and smoky environment in Jabba's court.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:51 pm

jaymassive619 wrote:

They're like mopeds. Fun to ride but you don't want to be seen on one
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:15 pm

Chancellor_Peter wrote:
Jay, please take a look at these 2 sample pics and let me know :

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! YarnadalGargan-1

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! YarnadalGargan-2

they are not crisp and sharp owing to the dim and smoky environment in Jabba's court.

Im getting similar results Peter hes the 2 best images i have - One taken by me and one i found -

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! Garganpotf

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! GagranBest
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:34 pm

Darthberizing wrote:
jaymassive619 wrote:

They're like mopeds. Fun to ride but you don't want to be seen on one

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

:cool laugh: :cool laugh: :cool laugh: :cool laugh:

bow bow bow bow for this post john!
Back to top Go down
Nelg_Semaj
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Nelg_Semaj

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:34 pm

Personally I'd be more the common choice
 Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! Daydreaming-life-time-star-wars-character-leia-slave-sexy-demotivational-poster-1234296686

But each to their own Very Happy "whatever floats ya boat" as the saying goes
 Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjO06GInvf9326WzlPmFpYZ2UWbFGrfXmOkV3khOD-l15IfH5hzg&t=1

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! E6_Yarna_Big_6

Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:03 pm

Oh man there's not enough liqour in the world to drink that chick pretty. :cool laugh: :cool laugh: :cool laugh: :cool laugh: :cool laugh: :cool laugh:
Back to top Go down
Chancellor_Peter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Chancellor_Peter

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:31 pm

jaymassive619 wrote:
Im getting similar results Peter hes the 2 best images i have - One taken by me and one i found -

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! Garganpotf

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! GagranBest

I see that you have adopted the portrait sized image of Yarna d'al' Gargan I've posted as your latest TIG forum avatar! lol! You sure do like this character don't you?

If you are going ahead to make a custom Vintage POTF figure of Gargan, may I know where you're getting your fan made custom COIN of this figure? Smile
Back to top Go down
Nelg_Semaj
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Nelg_Semaj

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:04 am

Hi Jay, While i wouldnt have the expertise of alot of you guys can i make a suggestion?, although the mock up card looks great I think it would look even better with a still from the film or atleast if you could photoshop the pic you chose onto a background still from the ROTJ, i think it would look more authentic.

.....if that is what your intentions are Embarassed if its for personal pleasures , i'll just go along with the general consensus and suggest ALOT OF ALCOHOL!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chancellor_Peter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Chancellor_Peter

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:32 am

jaymassive619 wrote:
One taken by me -

Jay, guess what I came across today? Star Wars Gargan POTF Unproduced Prototype Fantasy Coin - click onto this link to view the description and these visuals :

CUSTOM Coin Front

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! 1_3a3a5c237bba7b1ab37e7f186cdee368

CUSTOM Coin Back

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! 1_3a3a5c237bba7b1ab37e7f186cdee368
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:21 am

Nice one Peter thats the cardback i found. My thoughts is a custom coin may be to tricky so i may explore doing a tri logo custom.

Here is a picture of my Gargan Custom which is one of the Bantha5 Gargan Customs which were produced way back in 2001!
Unfortunately the seller did a piss poor packaging job although it was placed in a box it had no padding whatsoever so was free to roll bash about. Unfortunately this led to some damage which included a snapped piece on the headdress and lots of paint chipping.
To be honestly I couldn’t be bothered going back to the seller regarding this as it’s a custom I figured it can all be fixed.
One of the guys I work with is into war hammer game workshop etc so hey fixed the headdress for me and did some paint touch ups. The only thing is the paint touch ups were not an exact match but at least the figure looks a bit better now.
My next step is to strip off the current paint completely and redo it to get a nice new slick finish ill update with pictures once that’s been complete. I will stay as true to the current colour scheme as possible but I may use a darker tone for the removable headdress.
My final plan is to try and do a custom tri logo card and make the figure into a custom moc so it can best fit with my display.

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! Gartgan

Jay
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:07 am

Here is a rough cardback draft to give an idea of what im looking at.

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! Rotjgarganmockup

I think ill also get the paint apps stripped and redone on the figure.

Jay
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:13 am

Looking good Jay, a nice mock up, defo gonna look better on the Tri card Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:34 am

The Admiral wrote:
Looking good Jay, a nice mock up, defo gonna look better on the Tri card Smile

Cheers Rob

What font would you use for the name plate bro?
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:48 am

I cant remember which i used to use Jay but heres a zip of the ones i have in my cardback folder ...

Last edited by The Admiral on Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:56 am

Found it Smile

its AvantGarde Bk BT

Ok here is my ROTJ attempt

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! ROTJGarganMINT
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:05 am

You are correct i also found this ...

Font: Bell MT, with bold
Size: 18
Vert Size: 105%
Horz Size: 120%
Char Spacing: -100, but needs to change per character to match

And if you need ...

Copyright symbol: © - alt + 0169 (keypad)

Registered Symbol: ® - alt + 0174 (keypad)

Trademark Symbol: ™ - alt + 0153 (keypad)

Also Franklin Gothic Medium Cond was used and News Gothic

Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:28 am

The Admiral wrote:
You are correct i also found this ...

Font: Bell MT, with bold
Size: 18
Vert Size: 105%
Horz Size: 120%
Char Spacing: -100, but needs to change per character to match

And if you need ...

Copyright symbol: © - alt + 0169 (keypad)

Registered Symbol: ® - alt + 0174 (keypad)

Trademark Symbol: ™ - alt + 0153 (keypad)

Also Franklin Gothic Medium Cond was used and News Gothic

Great info Rob

Here is a Tri Logo version i put together not sure which i prefer now lol

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! Trilogogargan

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!    Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jay's Vintage Gargan Custom Project - Get your tits out, get your tits out get your tits out for the lads! - bloody hell theres 6 of them!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next