The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
AuthorMessage
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD   THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:19 am

Dalto wrote:
Well here are mine since I've moved into my new place. All piled on top of each other in a big, multi colored mass. Not much room so I gotta make do with what the woman will tolerate. Good thing I greatly reduced the collection recently...

THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 DSC07371

THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 DSC07369

nice blue rubber stormy you have there :Drool: your display is still better than what i have Crying or Very sad i'll get round to displaying them someday Rolling Eyes

daren
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD   THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:53 pm

emperorburns wrote:

nice blue rubber stormy you have there :Drool: your display is still better than what i have Crying or Very sad i'll get round to displaying them someday Rolling Eyes

daren

Thanks Daren. That blue one is interesting. It has silver paint which has been worn off. It's the only time I'v seen a stormy molded in blue. I don't know if it's just from age or what. Just goes to show you never know what might pop up with these guys. It's in rough shape but I couldn't pass it up because of it's color.
THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 DSC06103-1
Back to top Go down
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

PostSubject: Re: THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD   THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:48 am

Dalto wrote:
emperorburns wrote:

daren

Thanks Daren. That blue one is interesting. It has silver paint which has been worn off. It's the only time I'v seen a stormy molded in blue. I don't know if it's just from age or what. Just goes to show you never know what might pop up with these guys. It's in rough shape but I couldn't pass it up because of it's color.
THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 DSC06103-1

nah i can't see it turning blue with age.it'll be blue rubber for sure.i've only ever seen them molded in black or white.its cool to see a differant one after seeing so many black ones :Drool: nice score Stormie Smiley

daren
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD   THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:08 am

Great pics guys!

kisstour03 wrote:
Here's a pic of my bootlegs in their new home after we moved into our house. There's alot less of them now as a bunch were sold to help cover costs with moving.

THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 0012-3

I like the tall 3PO in the back, I don't remember seeing him before. Cool

Dalto wrote:
Well here are mine since I've moved into my new place. All piled on top of each other in a big, multi colored mass. Not much room so I gotta make do with what the woman will tolerate. Good thing I greatly reduced the collection recently...

THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 DSC07369

That black Stormie is cool, he looks intimidating. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
rebojazz
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
rebojazz

PostSubject: Re: THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD   THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:06 am

Haven't posted anything in a while so I figure I'd show off some new modern stuff I recently got.

I found a couple of the Space Power Worrior Vaders made from blown pastic. I found him in two different packaging which was cool. The other is in a baggie w/ header Super Powers card.

THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 Mexsa008-1

Here is a cool Episode II 5-pack in minty condition.

THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 Mexsa009-1

And, I finally gave in and bought a complete set of Galaxy Empire figures. These are the wave with the weapons in the bubbles, you can also find variants w/ weapon molded in the bubbles.

THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 Mexsa010-1

Cheers!!
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD   THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:15 am

Nice Steven! I didn't realize those galaxy empire boots had variants Smile I keep meaning to get a Fett, but like you, keep putting it off.

Glad Paul and BigD have their uglies back on display! I've missed you guys' posting pics. Maybe since the housebuying and wifegetting are settling down, we'll have you guys back in the game!

AA
Back to top Go down
rebojazz
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
rebojazz

PostSubject: Re: THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD   THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:28 am

Yea, there are also ones where the weapons are in their separate bubble. These are actually bigger than I thought too.
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD   THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:26 pm

I want to get the galazy Empire Chewies loose and MOC sometime to go with my bootleg Chewie focus.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD   THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:37 pm

Great pics of the bootleg items.

Looking to get some more myself soon.

Keep the pics coming always cool to see
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD   THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:51 pm

Some bootlegs I picked up at Celebration VI

THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 100_1969

THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 100_1964

THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 100_1963

Thanks to Joe on the IG-88 bow
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD   THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:51 pm

Alright Beanie! Glad to see you're scoring some bootlegs you like Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr Ledy
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Mr Ledy

PostSubject: Darth Vader Wrestler Mexico   THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:52 am

This is an interesting figure made at 8O's in Mexico, is an unarticulated figure cast in pink plastic one piece, the body is a classic Mexican wrestler but included a Vader head in the same mold. It does exist newer version made at 9O's, but the plastic quality is different this is the older one.

THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 Star_w11

Cristian
Back to top Go down
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

PostSubject: Re: THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD   THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:59 am

Mr Ledy wrote:
This is an interesting figure made at 8O's in Mexico, is an unarticulated figure cast in pink plastic one piece, the body is a classic Mexican wrestler but included a Vader head in the same mold. It does exist newer version made at 9O's, but the plastic quality is different this is the older one.

THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 Star_w11

Cristian

aw man! that is so bad yet so good :Drool:

daren
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD   THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:35 am

I can see how this unfolded.

George Lucas = Made Vader

Mexican Wrestler = Luchador

Lucas - Luchador

Luchavader!!!

Seriously , awesome bootleg!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Mr Ledy
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Mr Ledy

PostSubject: Re: THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD   THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:48 am

DarthBerizing wrote:
I can see how this unfolded.

George Lucas = Made Vader

Mexican Wrestler = Luchador

Lucas - Luchador

Luchavader!!!

Seriously , awesome bootleg!

My friend Now I undesrtand the reality of the life yoda , jajajajaja thanks John

Cristian
Back to top Go down
Mr Ledy
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Mr Ledy

PostSubject: Re: THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD   THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:51 am

emperorburns wrote:
Mr Ledy wrote:

Cristian

aw man! that is so bad yet so good :Drool:

daren

Thanks Daren

Cristian
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD   THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:01 pm

Now that's a bootleg! Thanks for sharing mr. Ledy.
Back to top Go down
rebojazz
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
rebojazz

PostSubject: Re: THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD   THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:28 pm

So that's what's under that big black suit he has, lol. Awesome stuff!!
Back to top Go down
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

PostSubject: Re: THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD   THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:57 pm

rebojazz wrote:
So that's what's under that big black suit he has, lol. Awesome stuff!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

he looks more like zoidburg with a darth vader helmet on affraid it's brilliant!!

daren
Back to top Go down
Mr Ledy
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Mr Ledy

PostSubject: Re: THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD   THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:31 pm

Thanks to:

Rebojazz and Ganjafett

Cristian
Back to top Go down
crealkilla
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
crealkilla

PostSubject: Re: THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD   THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:45 pm

My very first vintage bootleg. 1st gen Polish Boba Fett. pirat

THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 Polish1
THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 Polish2
Back to top Go down
RonnyA
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
RonnyA

PostSubject: Re: THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD   THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:58 pm

The start of a bootleg collection? maybe
Hungarian Wicket
THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 Th_P3110371_zps35b12558
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD   THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:55 am

:bump:  So sad i got here too late Crying or Very sad reading the excitement in this threads been great, its how i feel right now about my boots, better late than never though.
Anybody still feeling excited about boots? alien 
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD   THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 2:52 pm

Aussie Fortuna wrote:
:bump:  So sad i got here too late Crying or Very sad reading the excitement in this threads been great, its how i feel right now about my boots, better late than never though.
Anybody still feeling excited about boots? alien 

Go for it AF, def better late than never. I never really got into the boots but since a very generous TIG member last year sent me some Mexis I have to say I'd be excited enough to start a small run once some other priorities are settled. I've seen plenty of pics here of those ugly strange little things, but once you get a few in hand they somehow charm you, damn them lol Angry SW  lol!
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD   THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:48 pm

I still love bootlegs and others do to, but many don't post anymore for some reason.

Some people collected them because they were the hot thing, but I think the ones that are left are serious bootleg lovers.

Nowadays, bootleg excitement for me is limited to texts, emails, and Facebook messages with people that don't contribute to the forums anymore honestly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD   THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE VINTAGE BOOTLEG THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 33 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33