The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON!   DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:23 am

What's this I hear about me winning 1st place?!?!?!?!?!

I never win at raffles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT!!!!

Hey Darth... since you're from the states I can just snail mail you payment!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON!   DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:27 am

Well Done Coach!

Well done MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Well Done Chris!

and well done to Robster!

Paypal are a right bunch of twats if you have any problems John tell them a bunch of your mates help you out as your kids bike was stolen and they rallied round to help you buy a new one or a similar story they aint nothing they can do then. We will have to think about how to deal with Paypal if a similar event is done.

Jay
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON!   DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:30 am

John, I would wait till Paypal are happy before posting prizes/cash refunds. I'm sure no one will mind. I'd hate to think they reverse all payments and you end up out of pocket and less a few toys Smile
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON!   DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:33 am

I don't get why paypal is mad?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON!   DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:37 am

aussiejames wrote:
John, I would wait till Paypal are happy before posting prizes/cash refunds. I'm sure no one will mind. I'd hate to think they reverse all payments and you end up out of pocket and less a few toys Smile

John has already posted the refund and cash prize to me and Chris.

I think his concern is that the 4 people (i think its still 4?) who need to make there payment will be able to do so. Worst comes to worse they could send a standard payment as the fee against 15$ would be to much.

Jay
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON!   DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:28 am

Incoming Video-Link

Last edited by The Admiral on Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON!   DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:31 am

Admiral.... love the camo... fresh back from a ground assault on the forest moon of Endor???
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON!   DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:34 am

Yes all leave has been cancelled, the fight against the repro goes on, just when i was finding all kinds of good stuff from that blown up death star too, oh well at least i got a great chair Smile
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON!   DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:01 am

LOL incoming transmission...priority call lol!

Nice one mate congrats on the win Wink
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON!   DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:32 am

did anybody put the word raffle in theire payment , that's why , i knew this but never thought about , damn

oke , just remember everybody , never type raffle when your paying for a raffle

also if you do a raffle , tell the enteries not to type raffle in theire payment

fuck , how come i didnt think about that
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON!   DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:36 am

lol , great draw kids excellent , afther that , i cant understand a thing

lol it either way bro , it was kinda like an emergency message , close to the camera so knowbody would know your making the message

the rebellian is on ; lol , viva la revelution DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON! - Page 5 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON!   DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:07 am

I still don't understand why paypal has their panties in a bunch!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON!   DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:53 am

coachk28 wrote:

Well the truth is someone did put the word raffle and that must've set off the trigger. Rob and I were talking about this yesterday and we thought maybe Paypal runs a script or something looking for keywords. Either way. I'm calling them this morning to "clarify" this and get them off my back.

Again Congrats to the winners, people who havent paid please do (just don't use gift I guess for now) , and winners send me your addresses!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON!   DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 am

lol! Congrats Rob and everyone who won.
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON!   DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:37 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON!   DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:38 pm

By the way love the mask rob. It scared the hell out of me when I first clicked the link. I had the lights off and wasnt looking when I clicked. Then I turned round to see them giant fish like eyes. Shocked
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON!   DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:49 pm

Hey whatsa wronga witha my eyes? Wink
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON!   DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:51 pm

The Admiral wrote:

It's not your eyes... it's the Super Mario or Jar Jar accent that you were just typing with!!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON!   DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:05 pm

Josh wrote:
LOL incoming transmission...priority call lol!

Nice one mate congrats on the win Wink

Hehe
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON!   DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:29 pm

coachk28 wrote:
The Admiral wrote:

It's not your eyes... it's the Super Mario or Jar Jar accent that you were just typing with!!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

You type with a Dalek behind you! See how well you do tongue
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON!   DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:43 pm

Haha he will obey
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON!   DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:49 pm

coachk28 wrote:
The Admiral wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON!   DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:01 am

Darthberizing wrote:
coachk28 wrote:

Well the truth is someone did put the word raffle and that must've set off the trigger. Rob and I were talking about this yesterday and we thought maybe Paypal runs a script or something looking for keywords. Either way. I'm calling them this morning to "clarify" this and get them off my back.

Again Congrats to the winners, people who havent paid please do (just don't use gift I guess for now) , and winners send me your addresses!

Apologies John,it was me who put raffle in my payment! Embarassed

Sorry for all the hassle you've had from paypal,i had no idea it would cause such a problem! Crying or Very sad

Mark.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON!   DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:12 am

DarthStanley wrote:
Darthberizing wrote:
coachk28 wrote:

Apologies John,it was me who put raffle in my payment! Embarassed

Sorry for all the hassle you've had from paypal,i had no idea it would cause such a problem! Crying or Very sad

Mark.

Mark Not a problem at all m8. If anything, we all learned something for future raffles and promos. Just leave out keywords that might raise a flag. Actually best to maybe say nothing, just pass info through PM's

BTW - Prizes have all shipped!
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON!   DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:16 pm

Got my package/prizes today!!!

Can't thank you enough for having this raffle!!!

Still can't believe I won!!! First time ever winning a raffle... maybe this will change my luck!!!

THANKS!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON!   DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DarthBerizing GIFTS - Come see who WON!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5