The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fake 12 Inch Jawa Prototype gun on ebay.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

Fake 12 Inch Jawa Prototype gun on ebay.com  Empty
PostSubject: Fake 12 Inch Jawa Prototype gun on ebay.com    Fake 12 Inch Jawa Prototype gun on ebay.com  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:46 am

eBayer seller - its_tyme_2play

Here are the auction details

http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Vintage-Jawa-12-1978-ProtoType-Test-shot-/270667036416?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f05033700

Star Wars Vintage Jawa 12" 1978 ProtoType Test shot

Price Buy It Now (Or Best Offer)

US $1,399.99

Description -

Description: Star Wars Vintage Jawa Rifle blaster 12" 1979 ProtoTest shot Proto-type Palitoy/ Kenner Star wars Test shot Jawa Rifle blaster . This was used after mold was produced . The first Test Sample Proto Types were Pre Production Before any Mass production were mass made . These Test Shots were Color is a Ivory . Made of hard plaster /Resin in composition hard Plastic not soft or bendable . They were the First test to see if the mold maker had imperfections ,errors and how the Item would look . This item was obtained after the Plant was closed . These were obtained from the Hasbro Engineering Poduction Office in the closed down Plant.
Palitoy/ Hasbro factories in Coalville United Kingdom . We have documented paperwork from the original seller .EXact Copy of the 12 inch original that was mass produced after these were made. . They are Ivory in Color and very much Detailed . No Blown Mold , Hong kong casted Reproduction or heat machine mold maker or no reproduction . GUERENTEE this is the real DEAL. The ORIGINAL HASBRO PROTO TYPE Test Sample . Comes with Paperwork as well Verified Information Proving the authenticity .

Picture on auction

[image]https://2img.net/h/i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss277/imperialgunnery/fakejawa12inchprotogun.jpg[/image]

This auction is a joke he says 1978 in the title 1979 in the description he hasnt even took the time to get the spelling right.

Just reading the description it could be possible that this guy was inexperienced in Vintage SW and bought this unsuspectingly thinking he could make a few bucks on it regardless though hes still trying to pass this crap on to some other poor smuck.

I would like to see the paper work just for a laugh.

Here is is another example of a fake G.I Joe gun same description / details -

Its seems hes selling a few things like this as well -

GI Joe Vintage Hasbro Proto-type German MP-40 Test shot

US $679.99 Buy It Now

Description -

Original Vintage GI Joe Hasbro 1964-1976 Original
painted head era.

Description: GI Joe Vintage Hasbro Proto-type German MP-40 Test shot. This was used after mold was produced . The first Test Sample Proto Types were Post Production . Color is a Ivory . Made of hard plaster /Resin in composition hard Plastic not soft or bendable . OLD JOES Site DOESNT HAVE THIS nor are these seen in any book . They were the First test to see if the mold maker had imperfections ,errors and how the Item would look . This item was obtained after the Hasbro/Hassenfield Brothers Plant was closed . These were obtained from the Hasbro Engineering Poduction Office in the closed down Plant.
Palitoy/ Hasbro factories in Coalville United Kingdom and New Jersey United States . We have documented paperwork from the original seller .We have recently obtained some RARE Proto Types from a Collector and items that we will be showcasing. These items are SUPER RARE .We will consider TRADES but i warn you make the trade good . But understand this item is 1-of 1 or very very limited. I've never seen this before and very glad that I was able to obtain. We have Hasbro and Palitoy Test Samples of the 1960s Weapons . These High Quality Proto -type Test Samples. They are Ivory in Color and very much Detailed and are a exact Copy of the Hasbro Issue General Mass Producted Vintage GI joe Weapon that was produced in the 1960s . No Blown Mold , Hong kong casted Reproduction or heat machine mold maker or no Cotswald reproduction . GUERENTEE this is the real DEAL. The ORIGINAL HASBRO PROTO TYPE Test Sample . Comes with Paperwork as well Verified Information Proving the authenticity .

Fake 12 Inch Jawa Prototype gun on ebay.com  EU__56_

""OLD JOES Site DOESNT HAVE THIS nor are these seen in any book"" I wonder why!

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

Fake 12 Inch Jawa Prototype gun on ebay.com  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake 12 Inch Jawa Prototype gun on ebay.com    Fake 12 Inch Jawa Prototype gun on ebay.com  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:57 am

TFB spotted these as well :
tiefighterboy wrote:
This one gets me................
http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Vintage-IG-88-12-1979-ProtoType-Test-shot-/280588262940?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item41545d1e1c

Did not know they made IG-88 for the Palitoy line.

Fake 12 Inch Jawa Prototype gun on ebay.com  Fakeig88
Back to top Go down

Fake 12 Inch Jawa Prototype gun on ebay.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1