The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corrupt FIFA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carl Waterworth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Carl Waterworth

Corrupt FIFA  Empty
PostSubject: Corrupt FIFA    Corrupt FIFA  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:36 am

I am totally gutted! I really thought we had a great chance, but to be eliminated with only 2 votes is a disgrace! IMO we had the best bid, FIFA are as corrupt as they get, all they care about is how much money the get in back handers for the vote!

Then to have the next world cup in Qatar is a joke! what player after a long season would want to go and play in 50 oC heat, that world cup was brought!

A world cup in Russia is gonna be shit!!! Evil or Very Mad

England should boycott FIFA and set up another tornament for the teams that dont go.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

Corrupt FIFA  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt FIFA    Corrupt FIFA  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:07 pm

Imo the whole voting process is a sham - 24 members of the FIFA committee casting secret ballots (in this case it was actually 22 members as 2 of them were barred due to being investigated on corruption charges! Says it all really!).

There's reports saying that the BBC and Sunday Telegraph reporting of FIFA corruption didn't help the England bid - even worries that the ugly crowd trouble between Villa and Blues on the eve of the vote may have caused damage - I don't really buy this as I believe the decision was probably already made long before.

And today it's reported that a number of councils across England between them forked out 2.1 million of council tax money to promote themselves in light of winning the bid.

I love football and I love to see my team doing well - but it's sickening how much the game is dominated by money and corruption.
Back to top Go down
Carl Waterworth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Carl Waterworth

Corrupt FIFA  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt FIFA    Corrupt FIFA  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:27 pm

Why should what the media says effect the outcome of a fair vote...unless of course the members of FIFA have are running scard of the truth.
i would love to see England and other countries quit FIFA and a new organistion formed, then what would mr Blatter do? he is a nobody that holds too much power! maybe even hold another tornament to rival the World Cup.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

Corrupt FIFA  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt FIFA    Corrupt FIFA  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:31 pm

I know how it feels guys, also no world championship in Amsterdam.....
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Admin Use Account

Corrupt FIFA  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt FIFA    Corrupt FIFA  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:59 pm

Well the UK, USA and OZ got hosed by a bunch of scammers imo!
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

Corrupt FIFA  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt FIFA    Corrupt FIFA  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:07 pm

They are bent as a ten bob-note... fucking sack the lot of them and bring in a lottery - more of a chance with a balls in a bag the bribe c****s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corrupt FIFA  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt FIFA    Corrupt FIFA  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corrupt FIFA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Off Topic
-