The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:41 pm

Ozio, Very Happy :clap:
Great research and info and update's
looking forward to what is coming soon popcorn

OZIO wrote:
Hi Guys, there are some 'unknown' LL variations I want to share with you

Coming soon,

LL HK COO Yoda:

LL Blond Luke Bespin:

LL 1978 R2D2:

LL HK Darth Vader:

LL Brown Eyes Teebo

LL HK COO Han Bespin, V1 and V2:

LL 3 line Coo C3PO:

[color=red]_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:58 pm

Hey Starwizz, I'm glad you liked it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Rog, nice info on the LL Bib, and you're right the LL HK Light brown Leia Bespin is present on Henrik's list, wow! Ok now they are just variations the 'unknown' is gone Wink

LL HK Yoda added:
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t2135p720-lili-ledy-discussion-thread-links-to-all-figures-can-be-found-on-first-page-of-this-thread#61732

Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:27 am

_Rog_ wrote:

.....but isn’t she a 'known' variant? Henrik & Steve York did a pretty good job describing her back in 2005!

Rog Wink

Didnt knew that :scratch: . I once saw a pic back in 2006 I think in a FS thread and since then searched her assuming it could be LL ESB release. I finally found one about 3 years ago??

Funny thing was Ozio had this one and sold it to me not knowing what it might be........therefore I told him and he really found a few more. Since Ozio was able to dig these out in mexico to me its prooven this is a LL variant!! The ESB release cannot be prooven.....its a shame no crads survived Sad

Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:32 am

OZIO wrote:

Coming soon,

LL HK COO Yoda:

LL Blond Luke Bespin:

LL 1978 R2D2:

LL HK Darth Vader:

LL Brown Eyes Teebo

LL 3 line Coo C3PO:

Check, check, chek....and check.......thank god....nothing new to me! I need a pause from hunting LL.....

I just want 2 or 3 month thinking I am complete with all LL variants....just ONE time...please!! Since almost 10 years I collect LL always knewing Im not complete.......

Please Ozio, please......only 2 month???

LOL
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:41 am

OZIO wrote:
. A big thanks to Wolff for his help on this research Wink

Thank you buddy. I have to mainly thnak you! Your the guy that noticed differences and could in the end find them in "higher" numbers, so that we can at least prrof their existence!

The only thing I could do is telling you what to look for and telling you if its really special or might exist elswhere...

So thank you for doing the hard work......I only sat infront of the PC and said thumbs up or down......you had to go out and spot and find these lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:56 pm

wbobafett wrote:

OZIO wrote:

Coming soon,
LL HK COO Yoda:
LL Blond Luke Bespin:
LL 1978 R2D2:
LL HK Darth Vader:
LL Brown Eyes Teebo
LL 3 line Coo C3PO:

Check, check, chek....and check.......thank god....nothing new to me! I need a pause from hunting LL.....
I just want 2 or 3 month thinking I am complete with all LL variants....just ONE time...please!! Since almost 10 years I collect LL always knewing Im not complete.......
Please Ozio, please......only 2 month???
LOL

lol! lol! no problem buddy, no new LL variations on the next 2 months... years? LOL
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:16 pm

Hi Ozio, thanks for the Yoda link Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:05 am

I found this snake in a bag from a collection that I bought last year.

Is this a lili ledy snake ?

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 Sta60062
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:28 pm

From this thread: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t1312p30-need-some-help-with-ll-yoda

Dr Dengar wrote:

I think it is important to summarize what we have got sofar to keep us on track.

Note: From the pics it is hard to judge wheter a dent between the 'eye brows' is present or absent. So correct me if i am wrong here, and I will edit this post.

EDIT:
- added Jay's pic which is planned to be used for the Lili Ledy guide
- added numbers for each pic to make discussion easier in the following posts, I hope more pics will follow, especially macro pics from MOCs
- added Alfonso's close up pic from a LL Yoda MOC

1) Brownish orange snake, circle on top, no dent (Jay's pic from a loose LL Yoda)
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 IMG_3929

2) Brownish orange snake, circle on top, no dent (Wolff's pic from a loose LL Yoda)
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 Img_0543

3) Brownish orange snake, no circle on top (edit:) but circle at bottom, dent (Chris' pic from a cut card LL Yoda, the most reliable source sofar, I mean from a research point of view!! Very Happy. (edit:) and now we also have Alfonso's pic no. 13 from a LL Yoda MOC )
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 Llyoda13

4) Brownish orange snake, no circle on top, no dent (Jason's snake #1 from a AFA graded loose LL Yoda)
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 Img_1144

5) Brownish orange snake, no circle on top, no dent (Jason's snake #2 from a AFA graded loose LL Yoda)
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 Img_1145

6) Brownish orange snake, no circle on top, no dent (Jason's snake #3 from a loose LL Yoda)
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 Img_1146

7) Brownish orange snake, no circle on top, no dent (Jason's snake #4 from a loose LL Yoda)
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 Img_1147

8 ) Brownish orange snake, circle on top, dent (Jason's snake #5 from a loose LL Yoda)
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 Img_1148

9) Greenish orange snake, circle on top, dent (Jason's snake #7 from a loose LL Yoda)
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 Img_1150

10 ) Brownish orange snake, no circle on top (edit:) but circle at bottom, dent (my own Snake A from a loose LL Yoda)
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 SnakeA2

11) Brownish orange snake, circle on top, no dent (my own Snake B from a loose LL Yoda)
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 SnakeB

12) Greenish orange snake, circle on top, no dent (my own Snake C from a loose LL Yoda)
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 SnakeC

13) Brownish orange snake, circle on top?, dent? (Alfonso's snake from a LL Yoda MOC). ALFONSO: you maybe have a pic which is less exposed?
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 Yodamo10

At first appearance both the dented and non-dented snakes seem to have a LL origin.

It's about time for more macro pics from LL Yoda MOCs or cut cards. But who owns these?

OVERVIEW TABLE (will be updated once a while)

Snakes: Lili Ledy Yes or NO

3 YES (from cut off card)
9 NO (greenish snake)
12 NO (greenish snake)
13 YES (from MOC)

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:35 pm

pomse2001 wrote:

The Ledy snake is brownish orange, and lacks a ''dent' between the eyes. So IMO your snake is not Ledy.

Hope that helps you further, Lars.
Back to top Go down
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:58 pm

sorry unsure

Last edited by starwizz on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:53 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:
pomse2001 wrote:

The Ledy snake is brownish orange, and lacks a ''dent' between the eyes. So IMO your snake is not Ledy.

Hope that helps you further, Lars.

Thanks Marco, it helped. Then I just have to try find out what figure the snake is to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:54 pm

I hope this pics help

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 000_0511

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 000_0512

Probably this is the best pic, But the bubble is a little scuffy in that particular area!!

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 000_0513
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:14 am

merlin wrote:
I hope this pics help

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 000_0511

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 000_0512

Probably this is the best pic, But the bubble is a little scuffy in that particular area!!

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 000_0513

Thanks mate, it is hard for me to see. But is the circle on the top or on the bottom of the head ?

I don't understand why people give you negative vote for those pictures :scratch: I will give you positive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:52 am

Lars,

I don' t know who gave Adolfo a neg or why.

I aldo don't know why you are using QUOTE instead of REPLY per default to react on each post. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:15 pm

[quote="pomse2001"]
merlin wrote:
Thanks mate, it is hard for me to see. But is the circle on the top or on the bottom of the head ?

I don't understand why people give you negative vote for those pictures :scratch: I will give you positive Very Happy

I will try to take a better pic today! , but my camara is not helping very much!!!

DAMN, I didn´t know that somebody can put a negative vote while trying to help to decide if it is a LL snake or not based in one of the few LL MOC available for this figure unsure unsure unsure

Dr Dengar wrote:
Lars,

I don' t know who gave Adolfo a neg or why.

I aldo don't know why you are using QUOTE instead of REPLY per default to react on each post. Very Happy

or probably somebody that thought it´s a re- sealed MOC!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Thanks for the positive vote!!! ..
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:44 pm

Adolfo, Merlin, that was me. I'm super sorry, I didn't know what I clicked on and it turned red. MY BAD : ( I didn't mean to leave you a negative mark. I give you a positive mark : ) Again, I'm sorry!!!!!
-Steve
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:48 pm

Again, I'm really sorry : ( I truely didn't know what I was clicking on : (
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:51 pm

lol!

+ for Steve, for being honest. Very Happy

I think you have to pay Adolfo's beers next time when we meet at some convention.

welcome in the LL thread, dude!!
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:01 pm

I didn't know what those things were? (positive or nagative votes) Now I do. I clicked on it because I was unsure of what it was, then it turned red. Obviously I clicked on the negative end. I'm a goof and again, sorry Adolfo. Nice snake : )
Just my opinion, but the negative, positive vote thing is a bit strange to me. I think someone could go out of their way to be a jerk to someone else.
Sorry, not the place to discuss this. Back to the LL discussion : ) Again, soryy Adolfo.....
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:18 pm

here are 2 great pics!!!! ..... I don´t have a photo editor right now ,as my computer is brand new, but if somebody wants the raw pics, let me know!!! ..

I will also try to get some pics from 2 other persons that have the LL MOC yoda, the interesting thing will be that this one is from a 14 Back , and my friends are 30 and 50, so we can check the color of the snake.

As you remember, we haven´t found yet a Lando Clarissian Bespin with blue gun, only black and grey , but I´m still looking for more Lando MOC´s, so probably we can find something about the yoda´s.

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 000_0514

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 000_0515
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:25 pm

stevefdwyer wrote:
I didn't know what those things were? (positive or nagative votes) Now I do. I clicked on it because I was unsure of what it was, then it turned red. Obviously I clicked on the negative end. I'm a goof and again, sorry Adolfo. Nice snake : )
Just my opinion, but the negative, positive vote thing is a bit strange to me. I think someone could go out of their way to be a jerk to someone else.
Sorry, not the place to discuss this. Back to the LL discussion : ) Again, soryy Adolfo.....

lol! lol! .... No biggie my friend!!!! ................ thanks for your honesty , but I know that at some point it was going to be pay back time for you against me!!! .........LOL!!! .......JK!!!!!

I hope those pics help a little more, I think that now you can see clearly the snake

I´m afraid now to move those LL MOC´s , as you can see in the pics the bubble is starting to lift ( very common in the Ledy MOCS)

Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Here we are into something......
Probably is the light , probably my imagination, all pics are NOT very good pics at all ( 3rd pic from the sw archives) , the 14 Back seems to have a lighter serpent than both 30 back´s.

The color of the print is different as the early cards used very bright yellow and the 30´s and 50´s are like orange-yellow. ( already confirm by the onwer of the first YODA)

only a theory and I need to do some research about it... we can say that the early YODAS ( 12 and 14) used a lighter serpent than the later ones (30 and 50), of course is hard to tell as early back Yodas are like finding a carded DT Vader!

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 30276_10

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 31704010

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 Lilile10
Added 23/02/2012
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 Img00210

Last edited by merlin on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:01 pm

Hey someone gave me a neg!!

I wonder whether he has the balls to reveal himself like Steve did.

Maybe it is Steve himself still trying to figure out how to give us + feedback.
lol! j

Thanks for the Yoda pics, Adolfo. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:08 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:
Hey someone gave me a neg!!

I wonder whether he has the balls to reveal himself like Steve did.

Maybe it is Steve himself still trying to figure out how to give us + feedback.
lol! j

Thanks for the Yoda pics, Adolfo. Very Happy

Marco , All the last posts have neg votes !!! ....
I guess somebody is having fun!!!

dalek

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next