The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
picmario
New User
New User

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:22 am

I'm always shocked with this kind of things (I mean, how many different versions are there, and how there's people able to find that out Wink), yes I'd definitely agree the rifle is the V2 type...
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:59 am

Dan is the man posting those pics!!! Mario as well!! :clap:
Thanks guys, we need contributions like yours to back up our discussions and eventually improve our Ledy knowledge.

Idefix13 wrote:
Dan - great pictures!! My Kenner V2 (or V3) version also has the very small circle on the other side of the rifle - so you can't use this to identify a Ledy Zuckuss rifle.

Mario - also great pictures! The lower circle is complete - so it looks like the V2 version here imo:
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 ZuckussRifle_Comparison1
Can you make out if the circle goes in or comes out?

Uli

Difference between the V2 and V3 version: I used to look at the distance between the small and big circle, but the differences are not very clear. Uli, are you suggesting to look at the big circle only: protruding circle (V2) or flat circle (V3). Would be a good idea as the difference is much clearer in that case.

BTW: The V3 version is indicated as Ledy in the guide. That might be wrong looking at Mario's MOC (a V2 version gun). I will post another MOC gun tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:43 pm

My Ledy rifle look's like the one PicMario has on his card.
The circle's look flush, levelish looking if that makes sense?,not realy protruding out.
Uli what does your LL Zuckuss gun look like?
I know there's a bunch of Ledy hunter's on TIG,c'mon peeps just show what you got,whatever you think is Ledy were just looking for answer's no one is going to get boo'd.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:45 pm

Here is another gun (picture from Christian aka Mr Ledy): V2 or V3? unsure

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 100_6596

And here is Mario's: V2

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 LLZuckuss19
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:24 pm

Imo V2 as the circle is fully on the shaft. As far as I know does the V2 rifle exist with embossed and dented circle...

@Dan - not only the LL used this mould for the Zuckuss rifle - Kenner did aswell. I think both rifles I got as LL are some kind of V2...
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:01 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:33 am

Mine looks like V3 but is positioned closer to the "bolt" like V2 and is a clear round circle which is raised

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 Zuckusrifleb+w_2

Note - i made this image black and white due to having used a blue light to photograph it

Last edited by The Admiral on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:43 pm

The Admiral wrote:
Mine looks like V3 but is positioned closer to the "bolt" like V2 and is a clear round circle which is raised

Thanks for posting Rob.

So the big circle seems complete in your gun, which makes it a V2 according to Uli's definition? unsure
  1. V2: complete big circle
  2. V3: almost complete big circle

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 ZuckussRifle_Comparison1
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:20 pm

Could do with a larger photo of the V1/2/3 pix so we can compare the detail better
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:05 am

Last Friday I had a very good discussion with Uli and Dan about the Ledy Zuckuss gun.

Here is a summary of our present 'theory':
  • Both the V2 and V3 mould have four different mould circles (numbered with white figures 1,2,3,4 in the scheme below). The V1 mould lacks circles no. 2 and 4.
  • The V2 mould has a complete circle no. 2 in contrast to the V3 mould where circle 2 is not fully round at the edge.
  • The Ledy Zuckuss gun is based upon the V2 mould and not the V3 mould (note that the TIG guide refers to the V3 mould as being Ledy, so if the theory is correct there might be need for a small change).
  • The Ledy V2 mould came in two slightly different versions (A and B) differing in the relative positions of the circles 1 and 4 (see pic below to see what I mean).
  • Kenner also issued a V2 gun. The differences (if any) with the Ledy V2 gun are very hard to tell. When comparing my Ledy guns this morning in daylight, they seemed dull black, whereas the Kenner guns seemed more grey black. It is a very subtle difference which is impossible to catch by camera.

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 Zuckuss-2

REMARK: Circle no. 2 can be flat or protruded. See the pic above: The gun at the top has a flat circle no. 2, whereas the bottom gun has a protruding circle. However it seems that the mould does not determine whether this circle is flat or protruding. A flat circle no. 2 can for instance be found in both the Ledy V2A and V2B moulds (see pic below). Maybe this is also the case for a protruding circle no. 2.

Ledy Zuckuss Rifles: V2A (top), V2B (bottom).
The differences between the moulds are best observed when looking at the relative position of circle 4. Note that circle 2 is flat in both moulds.

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 IMG_4259

Maybe circle no. 2 got protruded by removing the freshly cast plastic gun out of its mould at a timepoint when the plastic was not yet hardened completely, so irrespective whether it was mould V2A or V2B. Maybe Ledy used plastics with a slightly different composition and/or applied process conditions rendering the plastic less rigid at the time point of removing the mould. This is just plain speculation off course but it would fit nicely with similar observations of small deformations on the COO of the Ledy Yoda and Gamorrean Guard.

Dr Dengar wrote:

- Andy: Might the warped ©️ be an artifact during removing the freshly cast figure from the molding? Why would the factory carve a deformed C in a molding? I have a Ledy Yoda and Gamorrean Guard with a similar deformed ©️ (see the pics below).

Ledy Yoda. Note the warped ©️.
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 YodaC

Two Ledy Gamorrean Guards. Note the deformed ©️ on the right figure.
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 IMG_3394

To all: Pls feel free to comment if you disagree or want to contribute something, this theory needs to be challenged.

To our dear members from Mexico: this would be THE perfect timing to post pics of a Ledy gun behind a MOC bubble. Very Happy Does it comply with V2A, V2B, or something different?

I hope we are getting a bit closer to the final answers while unraveling Zuckuss' mystery in a joint TIG effort.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:33 pm

I agree that Lili Ledy stuff does come with rough moulding for sure. Very Happy
Dan.
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:04 pm

I just had time to read this thread ...... and I will add that you have been doing a Very good job looking for all the possible info about ledy items!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:10 pm

Hi again Merlin, do feel free to contribute at any time m8 - this is really one big community project and it would be nice for any help or info Smile

Thats good homework on the Zuckus rifle lads Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:46 pm

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 Breaking-news-54

**************************************** BREAKING NEWS *************************************************

1. After a long and interesting journey the Zuckuss discussion seemed to have reached its destination, at least for the moment. Very Happy
    A summary of the main findings is given in Zuckuss' entry on page 1. It is time to discuss a new figure now!!

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 Light-tunnel-01

2. Based upon classified footage which was released earlier today, scientist believe that the black Wampa may indeed exist.

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 Slide1

**************************************** BREAKING NEWS *************************************************
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:56 pm

The Admiral wrote:
Hi again Merlin, do feel free to contribute at any time m8 - this is really one big community project and it would be nice for any help or info Smile

Thanks !!! ..... I`ll be around trying to contribute more with this thread!!! .... I also think this is a very important project , considering that thanks to this thread, I will own now that zuckuss from Mario!!!!.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:18 pm

I Have a bib that I'm a bit confused about and would like your thought's weather its a Ledy variant or not? I know ledy didnt have very strict control's when it came to releasing figures and also that some of there figures COOs changed slightly over time, resulting in COO variants.

The one on the right is a ledy and the one on the left is a HK variant. The one in the middle I'm confused about, It has the same plastic and paint job as the ledy one but the date mark on the left leg is the same position as the HK variant. The HK on the right leg is in the same position as the ledy but a couple of letters are different, the coat is ledy.
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 DSCF2608
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:46 pm

Hi Scott,

If I remember correctly there are two Ledy Bib Fortuna COO variants. Ledy can have COO no. 3 and no. 2.

Mine has no. 3. And yours?

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 Bib_fo17
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:02 pm

merlin wrote:
The Admiral wrote:

Thanks !!! ..... I`ll be around trying to contribute more with this thread!!! .... I also think this is a very important project , considering that thanks to this thread, I will own now that zuckuss from Mario!!!!.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Awesome dude, that was one lucky visit you had Wink
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:11 pm

wbobafett wrote:
llseeker wrote:

1. The ackbar pictured is not LL. LL has lighter red head and the paint on the arms is shiny and a little glossy.

Carlos

Thats just wrong! Common mistake on the LL Ackbar! The light red head and shiny arms is pictured in many Ledy guides....but its a normal production figure you can get every day on ebay ! The true Ledy Ackbar is prety unspectacular and I think thats the reason why always this certain variant is called Ledy...but its wrong!

The one pictured could be a ledy....not sure...and to lazy to search mine to compare! Its a pretty tricky figure...but it looks good from mind!

Wolff

The discussion about Ackbar has not yield a conclusive answer yet. Carlos was so kind to send me some pics of his Ackbars.
I hope they will shed some better light on this issue.

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 DSC01681

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 DSC01680

I pictured 2 LL ackbars (the 2 on the left) and you will see that one of them has slightly brownish/red arms (1st from the left) and the other has red arms (2nd from the left). The 3rd from the left is a no coo (supposedly made in Macao) fig and the 4th from the left is a regular HK coo Kenner dude.

Clearly the LL's heads are lighter red as you can also see in the MOC example.

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 Goldfish

Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:42 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:
Hi Scott,

If I remember correctly there are two Ledy Bib Fortuna COO variants. Ledy can have COO no. 3 and no. 2.

Mine has no. 3. And yours?

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 Bib_fo17

Dr Dengar thanks for your reply mate, I didn't know that ledys could also have no. 2 COO.

My bib has the same HK stamp on his right leg as no. 3 and the the same date stamp on his left leg as no. 2, if you look closely the two O's in HONG KONG they are different on both COO's Pictured.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:49 pm

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 Breaking-news-54

1. All figure entries in this thread have been updated with an ACCESSORIES section. For some weapons (Ackbar, Boushh, Zuckuss) I find it very hard to spot any differences compared to their Kenner counterparts, but at least I tried. Very Happy
    I would appreciate some input from you guys here.

2. Nikto's entry in the TIG guide has gone LIVE!!!! Many thanks to the development team!
    Click here to see.

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 Nikto00

3. It has been a while therefore a new figure will be discussed in this thread next weekend.

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:28 pm

AT-ST Driver

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 At-st_10

COO guide for AT-ST Driver: No. 2 is shared by Lili Ledy and Kenner
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 Atst_d11

AT-ST Driver: Lili Ledy on the right
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 At-st_11

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 At-st_12

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 At-st_13

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 At-st_14

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 At-st_15

DIFFERENCES:
Compared to his Kenner counterpart, the Ledy AT-ST driver has:
- A shoulder emblem in 'bold face' which has a different orientation towards the mould line (indicated by the blue dashed line in the picture)
- A greenish grey instead of light grey helmet
- A slightly darker grey suit
- Darker skin colour

LEDY VARIATIONS:

• The black paint on AT-ST driver can be matt or glossy. So there can be small variations regarding the gloves, belt, boots and sun glasses.

• Below you see two Ledy AT ST drivers. The one on the right has a darker grey suit, probably due to yellowing of the plastic. So this is not a true variant but a transformant / discolored figure.
    You can read more about discoloration of figures here:
    http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t3379-everything-you-always-wanted-to-know-about-discolored-figures-but-were-afraid-to-ask

AT-ST Driver: Two Lili Ledy figures, the one on the right has a darker grey suit.
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 At-st_16

AT-ST Driver: Two Lili Ledy figures, the one on the right has a darker grey suit.
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 At-st_17

ACCESSORIES
The Ledy AT ST driver carries a black palace blaster. The blaster has the V3 mould which differs from the V1 mould of the black Kenner blaster that came with Lando General and Luke Poncho.

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 At-st_18

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 At-st_19

Last edited by Dr Dengar on Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:24 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
mike-skywalker
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
mike-skywalker

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:56 pm

Hey Marco. This is really going to be the ultimate LL Guide. Great job so far. Please keep going.
Back to top Go down
jason11272stacey
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
jason11272stacey

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:36 pm

love this LL guide its awesome its allso helped me out loads and gets rid of all the false info that is out there well done lads keep up the good work

cheers jase
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:48 pm

Ben (Obi Wan) Kenobi

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 Ben_ob10

COO guide for Ben Kenobi: No. 7 is shared by Lili Ledy and Kenner
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 Ben_ke17

NOTE:

• The Ledy Ben Kenobi has COO no. 7. In the pics below a comparison is made with a Kenner figure having a similar COO (no. 4) as I don't have the exact Kenner counterpart in my collection yet.
  • The Ledy and PBP Ben Kenobi are exactly the same, there are no differences in paint or accessories.

Ben Kenobi: Lili Ledy on the right
THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 Ben_ob11

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 Ben_ob12

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 Ben_ob13

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 Ben_ob14

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 Ben_ob15

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 Ben_ob16

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 Ben_ob17

DIFFERENCES:
Compared to a Kenner figure (COO #4), the Ledy Ben Kenobi (COO #7) has:
- darker grey hair, eye brows, moustache, and beard. In addition the eye brows, moustache and beard are sprayed 'thicker'.
- a more pinkish skin colour
- an index finger (at right hand) which extends over the edge of the light saber holder (*)
- thicker shoe soles (*)
- a left foot which extends longer from underneath the 'cloak' (*)

NOTE: The differences indicated with (*) are NOT unique for the Ledy Ben Kenobi. These are specific traits for the steel mould which is linked to COO #7. As this mould was also used by Kenner (explained in the 1st post of this thread) there are also Kenner figures having this trait.

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 Ben_ob18

ACCESSORIES

• The Ledy Ben came with a vinyl cape which differs from a Kenner cape in the following ways:
    - lighter brown colour
    - 'smooth' feeling as it is made from more flexible vinyl
    - absence of the typical 'zipping' sound when you scrape your finger against any side of the cape.
    - arm holes are positioned a bit lower

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 Ben_ob19

• The Ledy Ben holds a blue light saber which has a thicker tip compared to the Kenner saber.

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 Ben_ob20

Last edited by Dr Dengar on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:03 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1   THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE LILI LEDY GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD PART 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next