The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what do you think about this?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
registred_user
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
registred_user

what do you think about this? Empty
PostSubject: what do you think about this?   what do you think about this? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:15 am

a couple of carded pbp´s

:?:

Last edited by registred_user on Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this?   what do you think about this? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:39 am

I think you should have bought them before you posted this..

Jawa looks spot on to me - Thats a steal, chances are if they aren't real you could get a refund if its an online store. Worth the gamble 100%
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this?   what do you think about this? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:45 am

Perhaps remove the links ...for now..
Back to top Go down
registred_user
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
registred_user

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this?   what do you think about this? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:49 am

sorry if i´ve done something out of the rule of the forum.... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this?   what do you think about this? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:50 am

No, I mean, they look real, if you were interested in buying them for yourself then you may have just lost them to someone else.

Are you going to buy them?
Back to top Go down
registred_user
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
registred_user

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this?   what do you think about this? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:06 am

i ´m interested in them, but right now i´m not quite sure because the figures are to cheap to be a couple of carded PBP´s, this is because i prefer to ask first.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this?   what do you think about this? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:08 am

Ive called in backup for expert opinion Wink

The thing is, online shops can be out of whack with certain items, I scored 2 PBP figures in a well known online shop last year for $50 each so this can happen...

I will check with some experts and post back here soon!
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this?   what do you think about this? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:57 pm

Ok well, I was told that the owners of the site those figures were for sale on "KNOW THEIR STUFF" so I would be cautious.

They DO look pretty good but I would make sure there is a refund policy before you pull the trigger (if you do) it doesn't make 100% sense that the Kenner MOC is more pricey than a PBP and the site is Spanish..go figure.

I would love for you to get a great deal on these as they would be worth a lot more money than they are advertised for , personally if they are advertising them as real and they are fake you should be able to get a refund or very least get them to remove them from their inventory. Misleading and deceptive if they are fake.

Joe
Back to top Go down
registred_user
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
registred_user

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this?   what do you think about this? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:58 pm

A mate from my spanish SW forum did purchase the figures yesterday (and nobody´s changed the status of the figures in the web site, and i don´t think they have more than one of a kind carded pbp figure in stock), so he will tell me when he get the items...

i´ll report any new!
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this?   what do you think about this? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:03 pm

Well, I think a few people had seen this actually, I didn't have to say much for the guy I asked to know what I was talking about lol

If they are real thats a fantastic find ! GL to the buyer!
Back to top Go down
registred_user
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
registred_user

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this?   what do you think about this? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:18 pm

at last the figures were real stuff, and the sellers had more than one of a kind. So they have sold PBP/poch carded ,jawa and tusken rider,for 68 and 99 € each... C8 and C7... i can not believe it!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

a couple of mates from the spanish stuff forum have purchased figures, so i will tell....
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this?   what do you think about this? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:39 pm

Well, like I said, this stuff does happen from time to time, sometimes people just aren't aware of how rare certain items are and up they go for funny prices.

As this was a Spanish site and a Spanish PBP guy I spoke to said (and I quote) "These guys are experts" I would advise getting them graded to be on the safe side. Can't argue with an AFA seal of approval on a piece like that especially considering the way they were found.

If they prove to be 100% legit, I wouldn't want to guess how much they would be worth..
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this?   what do you think about this? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:35 pm

registred_user wrote:

a couple of mates from the spanish stuff forum have purchased figures, so i will tell....

Any news? Very Happy A great find if they were real!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about this?   what do you think about this? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you think about this?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Watch Out Section
-