The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTB EWOKS prototypes - Locked. No selling/buying of repro's please

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scotty Speed
New User
New User

WTB EWOKS prototypes - Locked. No selling/buying of repro's please Empty
PostSubject: WTB EWOKS prototypes - Locked. No selling/buying of repro's please   WTB EWOKS prototypes - Locked. No selling/buying of repro's please I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:34 am

Hello:

I'm new here and I have to say I'm extremely impressed with this fantastic site! I have been collecting all things STAR WARS since 1978. Right now I'm focusing on the EWOKS action figure line. A guy I've done business with in the past got some really fantastic EWOKS second series replica figures from a gentleman who lives in the UK. Does anyone know who this man is or do any of you know anyone else who makes these repros? I'd be willing to pay top dollar for them, they don't even have to be painted. I want to say also that I DO NOT RECAST!!!! I think recasting is theft of someone else's hard work and is one of the lowest things someone can do!

I know this is a shot in the dark but any help anyone could give me would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks so much, Scott Stormie Smiley
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: WTB EWOKS prototypes - Locked. No selling/buying of repro's please   WTB EWOKS prototypes - Locked. No selling/buying of repro's please I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:45 am

Hi Scott, are you asking to buy reproduction prototypes?
Back to top Go down
Scotty Speed
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: WTB EWOKS prototypes - Locked. No selling/buying of repro's please   WTB EWOKS prototypes - Locked. No selling/buying of repro's please I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:53 am

Yes I am looking for repro prototypes.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Carl Waterworth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Carl Waterworth

PostSubject: Re: WTB EWOKS prototypes - Locked. No selling/buying of repro's please   WTB EWOKS prototypes - Locked. No selling/buying of repro's please I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:56 am

Hi Scott, firstly welcome to a great site, secondly r u just going for the figures? what about coins? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scotty Speed
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: WTB EWOKS prototypes - Locked. No selling/buying of repro's please   WTB EWOKS prototypes - Locked. No selling/buying of repro's please I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:13 am

I want the figures and the coins. Again the repros don't have to be painted. I'll probably have the repro coins vacuum metalized. As for the figures, I'll be airbrushing them using custom masks. The coins only have to have the fronts as I will be mounting them on repro cards.
Back to top Go down
Carl Waterworth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Carl Waterworth

PostSubject: Re: WTB EWOKS prototypes - Locked. No selling/buying of repro's please   WTB EWOKS prototypes - Locked. No selling/buying of repro's please I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:21 am

tbh i have never seen any repro coins, they r not the easiest things to make repros of, good luck with ur search
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: WTB EWOKS prototypes - Locked. No selling/buying of repro's please   WTB EWOKS prototypes - Locked. No selling/buying of repro's please I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:05 pm

Everyone I am going to lock this up.

Scotty - Obviously I don't want this to be something you experience as a new member but , in case you dont follow the SW collecting universe, there was a very serious issue concerning reproduction hard copies , prototypes and 1st shots. It's a very caustic situation. For that reason, and nothing to do with you or even what you might personally want to collect, I'm going to shut this down.

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB EWOKS prototypes - Locked. No selling/buying of repro's please   WTB EWOKS prototypes - Locked. No selling/buying of repro's please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB EWOKS prototypes - Locked. No selling/buying of repro's please

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1