The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where's Jimmy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

Where's Jimmy? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Jimmy?   Where's Jimmy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:42 am

Good to see you around Jimmy, hope we see more of you friend.

Sorry to hear of peoples problems in this thread, my mother in law is also a diabetic and shes a pain in the bum because shes had it years yet still doesn't take care of herself, was only the other night we had the ambulance over for her, she told them she was fine, they left and then she said to us she's ill again and she didn't like the ambulance people so she pretended she was fine so they left Evil or Very Mad

All the best to everyone on this forum who has an illness or is living with or helping someone else with an illness.
Back to top Go down
tigerham
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
tigerham

PostSubject: Re: Where's Jimmy?   Where's Jimmy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:27 pm

Joe_O wrote:
Good to see you around Jimmy, hope we see more of you friend.

Sorry to hear of peoples problems in this thread, my mother in law is also a diabetic and shes a pain in the bum because shes had it years yet still doesn't take care of herself, was only the other night we had the ambulance over for her, she told them she was fine, they left and then she said to us she's ill again and she didn't like the ambulance people so she pretended she was fine so they left Evil or Very Mad

All the best to everyone on this forum who has an illness or is living with or helping someone else with an illness.

Exactly Joe, my gf didn't listen to anyone and now look at her... and it's others that have to take care of them when things go wrong because of careless dieting.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Where's Jimmy?   Where's Jimmy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:33 pm

I worked with a guy who had diabetes since he was a child, I think he was once the youngest person in England to be diagnosed and he was almost religious like with his eating schedule and breaks, he was upfront with the company about when and what he needed per work day and he was taking care of himself well with regard to his diet, although he did smoke and drink..

My mother in law does both, or at least did smoke and now she smokes at work and we caught her out.. but diet is something else completely she just doesn't eat at any particular time, only when she feels ill, about the only thing she does do (sometimes) on time is her injections..

Pain in the bum as I said, happy to help but only when people help themselves.
Back to top Go down
tigerham
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
tigerham

PostSubject: Re: Where's Jimmy?   Where's Jimmy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:16 pm

Joe_O wrote:
I worked with a guy who had diabetes since he was a child, I think he was once the youngest person in England to be diagnosed and he was almost religious like with his eating schedule and breaks, he was upfront with the company about when and what he needed per work day and he was taking care of himself well with regard to his diet, although he did smoke and drink..

My mother in law does both, or at least did smoke and now she smokes at work and we caught her out.. but diet is something else completely she just doesn't eat at any particular time, only when she feels ill, about the only thing she does do (sometimes) on time is her injections..

Pain in the bum as I said, happy to help but only when people help themselves.

Couldn't have put it better myself. You can only do so much!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Where's Jimmy?   Where's Jimmy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:31 pm

My moms one brother was the same way. He never took care of himself, eatting anything sweet and drinking sodas like they were going out of style. He ended up loosing a leg and his groin before he passed away. My mom does real good at controling what she does, but does try to stay away from sweets unless its sugar free.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's Jimmy?   Where's Jimmy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's Jimmy?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2