The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:14 pm

Couldnt see a welcome section so I thought I would post in here to say hello. Some of you Like Jay, Aussie James etc already know me from the rebelscum forums but to everyone else who doesnt:

I have been a collector for the last 20 years. I have built up my collection VERY slowly and im still modifying my collection even now.
My aim is to collect a full set of loose figures (1 figure of each type. Not 1 of each varient etc) but get the rarest/most desirable of each different type. So for example the farm boy Luke. I bought myself A DT Luke farm boy as that was harder to come by than the others.

I dont know as much about the figures as most of you on here as I never knew there was so much to it. I just originally set out to get a set of all the figures and thats as much as I knew. Then by joining forums like this I was told about varients/Different COA etc which opened up my eyes.

I hope that from my time spent on this forum I can get some knowledge out of you and at the same time give some back if needed.

So once again Hello to you all

Andy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:27 pm

Hey-hey, welcome. the great train robber has found us welcome There is an introduce yourself section but a new thread is fine. Get posting some pictures, it's always great to see everyones collections.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:21 pm

Hello mate Smile Nice to have you on board, looking forward to seeing some pictures of your collection ! 🎅
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:59 am

Thanks Guys
I did have a look about for a welcome section but obviously not hard enough Rolling Eyes
Nice to here from you again. I havent a nice display like most people but I will endevour to take some pics and get them posted.

Andy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:53 am

welcome a board cheers 🎅 :clap: :clap: :clap:
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:22 am

Glad to see you make it here Andy Smile

Andy is from the same town as me we only found out when chatting via PM the other day. Cool
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:17 am

Hey Andy welcome
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:28 am

Welcome Andy. Love to see some pics one day soon... welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Off Topic
-