The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do not deal trade with username bax737 until Moderation checks have been carried out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

Do not deal trade with username bax737 until Moderation checks have been carried out Empty
PostSubject: Do not deal trade with username bax737 until Moderation checks have been carried out   Do not deal trade with username bax737 until Moderation checks have been carried out I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:31 am

Guys

Do not deal with or trade with username bax737 until Moderation checks have been carried out!

This guy has signed up and in his first post is trying to sell top end items with no introduction and some red flags have been picked up.

If after checks by the Moderation team it turns out that he is genuine then will will lift the selling / trading restriction and welcome him to the forum.

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

Do not deal trade with username bax737 until Moderation checks have been carried out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do not deal trade with username bax737 until Moderation checks have been carried out   Do not deal trade with username bax737 until Moderation checks have been carried out I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:09 am

OK people bax737 has not realised correct procedures around here. I will be speaking to him tomorrow and checking his items in person Smile EDIT: I haven't had a chance to catch up with him, just to lock this up for the time being- using someone else's descriptions from ebay to describe something you are trying to sell will incur an instant ban for a week.
Back to top Go down

Do not deal trade with username bax737 until Moderation checks have been carried out

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1