The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ROTJ Missing Scene - Dark Luke Vader scene as Luke constructs his new lightsaber (released at celebration 5)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

ROTJ Missing Scene - Dark Luke Vader scene as Luke constructs his new lightsaber (released at celebration 5) Empty
PostSubject: ROTJ Missing Scene - Dark Luke Vader scene as Luke constructs his new lightsaber (released at celebration 5)   ROTJ Missing Scene - Dark Luke Vader scene as Luke constructs his new lightsaber (released at celebration 5) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:08 pm

Doesn't seem it was Mark after all..
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

ROTJ Missing Scene - Dark Luke Vader scene as Luke constructs his new lightsaber (released at celebration 5) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROTJ Missing Scene - Dark Luke Vader scene as Luke constructs his new lightsaber (released at celebration 5)   ROTJ Missing Scene - Dark Luke Vader scene as Luke constructs his new lightsaber (released at celebration 5) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:20 pm

Joe_O wrote:

A case of post production marketing for the blue ray version?
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Tiefighterboy
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Tiefighterboy

PostSubject: Re: ROTJ Missing Scene - Dark Luke Vader scene as Luke constructs his new lightsaber (released at celebration 5)   ROTJ Missing Scene - Dark Luke Vader scene as Luke constructs his new lightsaber (released at celebration 5) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:29 pm

More Lucasfilm Marketing tactics.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: ROTJ Missing Scene - Dark Luke Vader scene as Luke constructs his new lightsaber (released at celebration 5)   ROTJ Missing Scene - Dark Luke Vader scene as Luke constructs his new lightsaber (released at celebration 5) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:27 am

Looks like Lucasfilm has moved fast to removed this video from You Tube and a number of websites!

Thankfully i manged to find a download before the plug was pulled!
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: ROTJ Missing Scene - Dark Luke Vader scene as Luke constructs his new lightsaber (released at celebration 5)   ROTJ Missing Scene - Dark Luke Vader scene as Luke constructs his new lightsaber (released at celebration 5) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:58 am

I'm in the camp that would love to see this scene cut back into the movie! I think it's a cool scene and it's interesting to note that it survived well into post production.

If I remember right... I read somewhere that they showed this scene to Mark Hamill on the golf course before Lucas announced it at the Main Event. He even had Hamill come out on stage to introduce it. Hamill apparently didn't remember shooting the scene, until he was shown the video then it all came back to him.

It's a very cool scene and I can't wait to see what else Lucas has up his sleeve for the blu-ray release. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: ROTJ Missing Scene - Dark Luke Vader scene as Luke constructs his new lightsaber (released at celebration 5)   ROTJ Missing Scene - Dark Luke Vader scene as Luke constructs his new lightsaber (released at celebration 5) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:14 pm

jaymassive619 wrote:

Looks like Lucasfilm has moved fast to removed this video from You Tube and a number of websites!

Thankfully i manged to find a download before the plug was pulled!

grabbed already Very Happy Very Happy: D
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: ROTJ Missing Scene - Dark Luke Vader scene as Luke constructs his new lightsaber (released at celebration 5)   ROTJ Missing Scene - Dark Luke Vader scene as Luke constructs his new lightsaber (released at celebration 5) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:16 pm

Joe_O wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: ROTJ Missing Scene - Dark Luke Vader scene as Luke constructs his new lightsaber (released at celebration 5)   ROTJ Missing Scene - Dark Luke Vader scene as Luke constructs his new lightsaber (released at celebration 5) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:43 pm

wbobafett wrote:
Joe_O wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Its was Mark Hamill he just could remember filming it and didnt know it was going to be released when the guy in that you tube video asked him.

Heres Chris quote from above -

RebelChris wrote:

If I remember right... I read somewhere that they showed this scene to Mark Hamill on the golf course before Lucas announced it at the Main Event. He even had Hamill come out on stage to introduce it. Hamill apparently didn't remember shooting the scene, until he was shown the video then it all came back to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROTJ Missing Scene - Dark Luke Vader scene as Luke constructs his new lightsaber (released at celebration 5)   ROTJ Missing Scene - Dark Luke Vader scene as Luke constructs his new lightsaber (released at celebration 5) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROTJ Missing Scene - Dark Luke Vader scene as Luke constructs his new lightsaber (released at celebration 5)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next