The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally the English Football Premier League is back!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

Finally the English Football Premier League is back!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Finally the English Football Premier League is back!!!!!!!!!!!!   Finally the English Football Premier League is back!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:35 am

Finally the Football Premier League is back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its could be wide open this year with Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester City, Spurs and Liverpool all in the mix at the top of the table!!

Finally a chance to sink some beers and watch the matches today, tomorrow and monday!!

Has anyone got any predications they want to make?

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Finally the English Football Premier League is back!!!!!!!!!!!!   Finally the English Football Premier League is back!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:40 am

I predict my lot won't win it.
I'm all set up for City v Spurs, then the BIG one!!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Finally the English Football Premier League is back!!!!!!!!!!!!   Finally the English Football Premier League is back!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:12 am

Yep, it's a nice August grey sky day with the threat of showers for the start of the season cheers

Birmingham City finished 9th last season - some pressure to beat that! But I expect them in the top 12 cheers

I hope Liverpool have a good go this season with new boss Hodgson.

Man City n Chelsea have all the money so it will be funny if they flop - but I don't think they will.
Apart from these two teams no team has really splashed the cash so far. Football is so up its own arse and souless
I sometimes despair at the attitude and spirit of it - BUT - I still bloody love it!!

For me, as a Midlander, it's exciting to have all the big Midland clubs in the mix at last -
Birmingham, Wolves, Villa (still managerless Shocked ), West Brom and Stoke! Bring on the derby days!!

I think Man u will win it this season. Chelsea 2nd. Spurs 3rd.

bounce Suspect :?: bounce unsure :nailbiting: popcorn popcorn popcorn

Back to top Go down
geordie
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

PostSubject: Re: Finally the English Football Premier League is back!!!!!!!!!!!!   Finally the English Football Premier League is back!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:48 pm

newcastle to win the league, both cups and beat the makums home and away

if only carlsberg did football wishes Finally the English Football Premier League is back!!!!!!!!!!!! Affraid
Back to top Go down
hansole
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
hansole

PostSubject: Re: Finally the English Football Premier League is back!!!!!!!!!!!!   Finally the English Football Premier League is back!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:41 pm

Well I will folow Leeds United this seson, sadley they are not in premier leag. But the side got Kasper Smeichel, and I hope he will be a greaht keeper like his dad.

I in the parst I have follow Man United a lot, and this seson I will follow Liverpool now the got to danes. Greaht. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Finally the English Football Premier League is back!!!!!!!!!!!!   Finally the English Football Premier League is back!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:30 pm

geordie wrote:
newcastle to win the league, both cups and beat the makums home and away

if only carlsberg did football wishes Finally the English Football Premier League is back!!!!!!!!!!!! Affraid

I bet you would take staying up and beating the macems Andy! Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Finally the English Football Premier League is back!!!!!!!!!!!!   Finally the English Football Premier League is back!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:46 am

Well im watching Arsenal V Liverpool today which should be good! It will be interesting to see how the teams line up im predicting and Arsenal Win!

Some great games on the opening day yesterday and little tiny Blackpool won 4 - 0 away at Wigan can you believe that!!

Chelsea thrashed newly promoted West Brom 6 - 0 talk about a baptism of fire.

Back to top Go down
geordie
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

PostSubject: Re: Finally the English Football Premier League is back!!!!!!!!!!!!   Finally the English Football Premier League is back!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:30 pm

C'MON THE TOON

6-0

get the fuck in

Andy Carroll rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
HothTony
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
HothTony

PostSubject: Re: Finally the English Football Premier League is back!!!!!!!!!!!!   Finally the English Football Premier League is back!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:45 pm

Ha ha Andy I thought you would be on here somewhere re the Toon !!

Well done mate but I somehow think its gonna be a little tougher along the road, still as with all things football enjoy it when you can as you just never know when the footballing gods decide to 'stick the boot in' lol!

Come on you Gunners Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Plantman
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Plantman

PostSubject: Re: Finally the English Football Premier League is back!!!!!!!!!!!!   Finally the English Football Premier League is back!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:57 am

I love it when teams come up who have spent no money and do that, players who have got a passion to play instead of some sheik buying everything going.

Id rather Newcastle win the league than Chelsea or Man City
Back to top Go down
http://www.vintagetoybox.net
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Finally the English Football Premier League is back!!!!!!!!!!!!   Finally the English Football Premier League is back!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:03 am

Plantman wrote:
I love it when teams come up who have spent no money and do that, players who have got a passion to play instead of some sheik buying everything going.

Id rather Newcastle win the league than Chelsea or Man City

We'd all rather that, it ain't gonna happen tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally the English Football Premier League is back!!!!!!!!!!!!   Finally the English Football Premier League is back!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally the English Football Premier League is back!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1