The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:57 am

Joe_O wrote:
Very nice James, great additions to your ever growing collection! Do you have a collection room ? Sorry if I missed the answer to that in this thread

No display/collection room yet!!! When we get a house I will have one... our current condo is too small!!!

Sad No Sad No Sad No Sad No Sad No Sad Sad No Sad No Sad No Sad No
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:51 pm

Great new additions there coach,congrats! Cool
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:56 pm

DarthStanley wrote:
Great new additions there coach,congrats! Cool
DITO Nice new additions!
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:42 pm

Thanks!!!

I have a couple more trades coming in and pics to take!!!
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:26 am

celebrate

Last edited by coachk28 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:52 am

I wish I would have payed more attention to that Boba Fett with Mailer Box that was on ebay. It sold for under a $100.00 USD.... I think it was close to around $75!!!!

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:05 am

coachk28 wrote:
I wish I would have payed more attention to that Boba Fett with Mailer Box that was on ebay. It sold for under a $100.00 USD.... I think it was close to around $75!!!!

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

That is a really good price! I've seen just the Boba Fett sealed in the baggie go for around $100. Some how I missed that auction. I would like to upgrade the box on mine one of these days.

Do you mind sharing the link? I couldn't find it in completed auctions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:27 pm

I hate looking at this!!! Makes me even more mad!!!

head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad head bang Sad

http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-WARS-VINTAGE-RARE-BOBA-FETT-BAGGIE-MAILER-BOX_W0QQitemZ160400159280QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN?hash=item2558983230
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:33 pm

Now it looks familiar. Smile I did see that one. The price is probably about right where the lettering is rubbing off on the baggie. Also, that is the wrong box for Boba. I highly doubt that had the paperwork with it too.
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:36 pm

Guess it's a good thing I didn't buy it!!!

If you get an upgrade.... think of me if you decide to get rid of your extra!!!!!
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:45 pm

coachk28 wrote:
Guess it's a good thing I didn't buy it!!!

If you get an upgrade.... think of me if you decide to get rid of your extra!!!!!

Yeah I would stop banging your head against the wall about that one. lol!

The correct box is a little longer than that one and thinner. It will have the mailing label numbers 123-002 on the box. Here is mine for an example

CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 2 Main.php?g2_view=core

I've also seen them with a few different baggies including the SW-b (horizontal text like in that auction) SW-d (like mine) and an ESB-a. I think it all depends on when it was mailed. There are also 3 different catalogs that he could have been paired with.

Last edited by shawn_k on Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:48 pm

I can see the differences!!!

There is nothing wrong with the one you have. Box looks to be in good shape. I haven't seen many that look minty!!!
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:57 pm

coachk28 wrote:
I can see the differences!!!

There is nothing wrong with the one you have. Box looks to be in good shape. I haven't seen many that look minty!!!

That view looks pretty good, but something was spilled on the back side of the box. You can kind of see it on the right side in my picture. I have no idea what it was, but it has a waxy feel to it and even smells like wax. I've been mainly looking for a loose Fett with the box as that would be cheaper than buying a whole mailer. I lost out on one a few months back.
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:08 am

study

Last edited by coachk28 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:09 am

He is pretty blue Wink
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:14 am

Joe_O wrote:
He is pretty blue Wink

Thanks!!!

I think he's that blue do to the fact it took me this long to take his picture and post it on my website!!!

He was feeling a little left out!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:00 am

Wow! That is a very nice looking Max Rebo set. What is the secret to keeping him blue? lol!

Speaking of taking pictures, it looks like I forgot to take a picture of mine for my website. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:09 am

No secret really I guess..... unsure unsure unsure unsure unsure

Hes never been exposed to any kind of light since hes come into my possession.

He's been in a bag that's in a box that's in a dark thick storage container with all my ROTJ carded figs.

..... If that made any sense?!?!?! :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Back to top Go down
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:08 pm

That is a beautiful Rebo Band...very nice king
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:36 pm

Excellent Rebo Band Coach,thats a real beauty! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:53 pm

Thanks again guys!!!

I know you hate me for this... but I can't wait to send them to AFA!!!!

:I am stupid: :I am stupid: :I am stupid: :I am stupid: :I am stupid: :I am stupid:
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:22 pm

UPDATES
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:57 pm

Lots of updated pics on the website!!!!

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:12 pm

Nice collection there Coach.

I see you like acryliced stuff too.Dan cheers
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:25 pm

vintageSWfan wrote:
Nice collection there Coach.

I see you like acryliced stuff too.Dan cheers

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!

Yeah I like to get them graded to preserve them and display them nice.

Although....if I had known then what I knew now about all the BS that goes with U grading and the dumb stuff AFA does... I probably would have never did the whole AFA thing. But I was already 3/4 of the way finished with my collection so I couldn't just stop!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*   CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CoachK28's Vintage Collection - What Do You Want To See? *Update*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next