The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015   Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:35 pm

Very elegantly displayed focus collection, Paul!! I love it. Very Happy

My personal favorites: the Star Wars X-Wing box (that artwork,...one of the best ever IMO), the micro collection X-Wing box, and the set of loose Luke X-Wing pilot variants.
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015   Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:29 am

Time for an update. Most of my collection is still boxed away due to lack of display space Sad

I've added some nice pieces recently, so it was time to unpack some boxes today and get some new photos!

all updated pics on page 1

hope you enjoy Wink

cheers paul
Back to top Go down
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015   Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:34 am

Sweet collection
The x-wing is a real sw icon
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015   Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:34 am

That looks great Paul.
Very well organized and displayed. cheers
Back to top Go down
crealkilla
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
crealkilla

PostSubject: Re: Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015   Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:38 am

Super sweet collection Cool
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015   Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:26 pm

Simply love it.

Clean and attractive display with those boxes.

The Palitoy box rocks, as well as the SW box. cheers

Thanks for your update, Paul! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015   Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 8:30 am

It's been two years since I've updated this thread, so time to include some of the stuff I've added since.

Updates all on post 1 page 1.

Thanks for looking Smile
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015   Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 4:38 pm

really great collection you have :clap:
Back to top Go down
emperorburns
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
emperorburns

PostSubject: Re: Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015   Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 6:35 am

Nice lxw focus there cheers youll soon be adding bootlegs to it Very Happy

Daren
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015   Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 7:40 am

Awesome update Paul.
Back to top Go down
orangpendek
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015   Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 7:08 am

I've never been much of a Luke x-wing fan but seeing all of these pieces together has made me see the light.The box art and all the different oddball items just scream Star Wars and i love the addition of the custom figures cheers
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015   Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 9:30 am

Great update Paul. cheers

I love the way you have everything displayed so nice and neatly. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015   Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:33 pm

Thanks everyone  Very Happy

emperorburns wrote:
Nice lxw focus there cheers  youll soon be adding bootlegs to it Very Happy

Daren

Cheers Daren, absolutely, would love to add some bootlegs at some point to go with the loosies Smile

orangpendek wrote:
I've never been much of a Luke x-wing fan but seeing all of these pieces together has made me see the light.The box art and all the different oddball items just scream Star Wars and i love the addition of the custom figures cheers

Glad you've seen the light cheers I've always liked Luke Pilot for being the first 'pilot uniform' figure. Also his blaster doesn't fall out of his hand :cool laugh:

But I think it's the X-Wing vehicle that really screams Star Wars for me - it's such an iconic design and one of the first three vehicles. I also like how the vehicle was represented throughout all the toy lines and how the X-Wing and TIE Fighter imagery was used so much in the early days.

Commander Clint wrote:
Great update Paul. cheers

I love the way you have everything displayed so nice and neatly. Very Happy

Cheers Clint. Sadly I don't have a permanent display place atm so I have to be content with unboxing and boxing back up. But it's always a nice surprise to see what you have again after not seeing things for a while Smile
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015   Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:36 pm

Awesome Paul cheers love all the boxed x-wings mate :clap:
Back to top Go down
bobbybobs
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015   Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 8:23 am

Great update Paul! I love the colours of this card and fig and they look stunning when displayed like you have.

Nice work and definitely something to emulate.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015   Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 1:57 pm

Thank you Andy and Christian cheers
Back to top Go down
Jez
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Jez

PostSubject: Re: Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015   Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 4:21 pm

Absolutely stunning collection. Some really inspiring stuff. The Takara items are brilliant and i'm liking the effort of the home made dioramas.
I'm a LXW collector myself. I don't have quite as much as you or Marc C, but i'm happy for the time being. I do have two of Marc's bootlegs now though.
You've now made me want to buy another ship!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015   Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 8:56 pm

Paul, somehow in my time here I missed your limelight. Don't know how or why, but dang it I should have seen it earlier. This is a great focus and an awesome collection. I love the customs and the diaroma also.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015   Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 12:25 pm

Thank you Bryan cheers

Thank you Jez  cheers  I'm glad there is another LXW collector posting here now  cheers  I saw you had a Popy and a Proof recently? Just amazing! Get a limelight up here when you get chace. Yes, Marc is the godfather of LXW and helped me out with some of the  Vintage X-Wing Fighter Vehicle Variations info. 

I sometimes think my focus would be more, erm, 'focused' if I only collected the ship or the figure - but I can never decide which I prefer the most so just try and grab a bit of everything cheers ... then there's the oddball stuff that's always tempting :I am stupid:
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015   Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 11:44 pm

Extremely awesome focus collection!

I'm no where near a focus, but I have some ideas of what I would like to do.  lol!

Again, awesome!
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015   Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:52 pm

Hey Paul - haven't seen your limelight in literally years!!! Wow it looks really cool with the display. And you have managed to pick up some real beauties.

My favourite is the glaslite x-wing. Very cool and I didn't know it has the name decals on the sides.

That prototype X-wing coin is also great, someone even greater must of helped you get that one Wink
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015   Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 2:08 pm

@Darthmatt22 cheers Matt!

@Craig T  Hi Craigy, yep that guy that got me the Luke XW coin is one cool dude Cool Very happy to have that in my collection. The Glasslite is my fave too, such a cool X-Wing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015   Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luke X-Wing Pilot / X-Wing Fighter focus *** Updated March 2015

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2