The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DarthTad's Money sucker.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

DarthTad's Money sucker. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarthTad's Money sucker.   DarthTad's Money sucker. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:59 pm

Wow and double wow!!! ... I thought I was looking at a catalogue of a toy store.

I really like to see that wall full of pics with autographs of the actors!!

Very nice job that you did with the proofs that were given in CV!! ...they really look fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: DarthTad's Money sucker.   DarthTad's Money sucker. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:20 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Tad: I was just thinking about your Vader Focus thread and how cool you display room is as I clicked this thread.

This is totally off the planet you have even more starwars rooms! Are you really Steve Sansweet? I love the fact you have a collection house rather than a room and Love the variety - can takes me back to the 90s when I would collect just anything with Star Wars on it both vintage and modern. I would to have the space to do something as wonderful as that. It is truly fantastic!

I see you are working on a new Luke Jedi Focus? Any help you need in this area - just give a mail!

Well done mate. Fantastic.

Re This Thread:

I missed your original post so sorry for not commenting before - I vote we sticky this as I think everyone should have a chance to see this! There are many like me who can't alway be on TIG everyday and it would be a shame for this thread to be missed.

Definately a contender winner for best collection room of the year.
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: DarthTad's Money sucker.   DarthTad's Money sucker. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:21 am

Wow, thanks guys!

Craig, this is actually all one room. It had a walk in close that I tore all of the closet rods and shelves out of to make more space. And the Darthenon is actually just a strange little side room that's connected to this room. Like another huge closet. It had just a big countertop when we moved in, so I removed that and put in shelving units.

It was actually one of the deciding factors of the house when we decided to buy it. As soon as I walked into it and saw the wall of built in shelves, the wheels started turning as to how I could completely make it my Star Wars room.

I actually just moved all of my statues and busts into our home office, which freed up a little space for me in this room. I better get to work on filling it up!

Thanks again guys for all the comments Very Happy
Back to top Go down
soren
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
soren

PostSubject: Re: DarthTad's Money sucker.   DarthTad's Money sucker. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:05 pm

Wow that's a big collection mate . Love all the Vaders Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: DarthTad's Money sucker.   DarthTad's Money sucker. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:50 pm

Speechless.....:clap:

"That's no moon," Kenobi breathed softly. "That's Tad's collection."

"But it's too big to be a collection," Solo objected. "The size of it! It can't be artificial -- it can't!"

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: DarthTad's Money sucker.   DarthTad's Money sucker. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 6:33 pm

checked it out again , and have to say , that lifsize teebo , is really awsome
Back to top Go down
Yzerman
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Yzerman

PostSubject: Re: DarthTad's Money sucker.   DarthTad's Money sucker. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:15 am

Great collection and I also can enjoy your modern collection. Cool
Back to top Go down
Tim Vader
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Tim Vader

PostSubject: Re: DarthTad's Money sucker.   DarthTad's Money sucker. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:37 pm

Man, you need a Vader costume Smile

I have an extra chestbox if you want to get started, lol

Do you have a loose Vader with a really weird saber tip, its almost the length of a DT, but it doesnt retract? I saw one somewhere and I thought it might have been yours
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: DarthTad's Money sucker.   DarthTad's Money sucker. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:06 pm

Tim Vader wrote:
Man, you need a Vader costume Smile

I have an extra chestbox if you want to get started, lol

Do you have a loose Vader with a really weird saber tip, its almost the length of a DT, but it doesnt retract? I saw one somewhere and I thought it might have been yours

No, it's not mine. I'd be interested in it, though! Very Happy

I bought a new set of shelves for the Darthenon so I could rearrange and better display my vintage Vader run. I just snapped a quick pic on my phone, but once I get everything settled, I'll take better pics.

DarthTad's Money sucker. - Page 2 2011-10-27_16-31-17_864
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: DarthTad's Money sucker.   DarthTad's Money sucker. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:50 am

That is a huge collection, I really love it mate. I wish I had a room for my stuff, just like you have.

Very cool life sized Teebo guard dog, was it expensive ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarthTad's Money sucker.   DarthTad's Money sucker. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DarthTad's Money sucker.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2