The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTB MOC's! Ungraded C7.5 and above clear bubbles only ALL cards / figures considered!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

WTB MOC's! Ungraded C7.5 and above clear bubbles only ALL cards / figures considered!!! Empty
PostSubject: WTB MOC's! Ungraded C7.5 and above clear bubbles only ALL cards / figures considered!!!   WTB MOC's! Ungraded C7.5 and above clear bubbles only ALL cards / figures considered!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:09 am

WTB MOC's!

Im looking for any MOC's in the following condition -

Ungraded
C7.5 and above
clear bubbles only

ALL cards i.e SW, ESB, ROTJ, TRI, POTF wanted and ALL figures considered (bar Klaatu!) even ewoks will be looked at if the price is right Smile

Im also keen to find a ROTJ Palitoy IG88 with a Clear Bubble failing that any IG88 MOC with a Clear Bubble if anyone can help out let me know Smile

Cheers Jay

Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

WTB MOC's! Ungraded C7.5 and above clear bubbles only ALL cards / figures considered!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB MOC's! Ungraded C7.5 and above clear bubbles only ALL cards / figures considered!!!   WTB MOC's! Ungraded C7.5 and above clear bubbles only ALL cards / figures considered!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:28 am

I have a couple that may interest you!!!

Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: WTB MOC's! Ungraded C7.5 and above clear bubbles only ALL cards / figures considered!!!   WTB MOC's! Ungraded C7.5 and above clear bubbles only ALL cards / figures considered!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:18 am

coachk28 wrote:
I have a couple that may interest you!!!

PM me the details bud Smile

PostSubject: Re: WTB MOC's! Ungraded C7.5 and above clear bubbles only ALL cards / figures considered!!!   WTB MOC's! Ungraded C7.5 and above clear bubbles only ALL cards / figures considered!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB MOC's! Ungraded C7.5 and above clear bubbles only ALL cards / figures considered!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1