The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

north east UK boot sales

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
geordie
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

north east UK boot sales Empty
PostSubject: north east UK boot sales   north east UK boot sales I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:43 pm

Just wondered if anyone knows of more boot sales in the north east

Both of these on a sunday

Batleys near chester le street is my usual one but its getting to the point where there are lots of undesirables there, plus its mostly tat
Darlington at the foot ball ground, my first visit today, its smaller than batleys but a nicer place and better stuff there

Andy
Back to top Go down
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

PostSubject: Re: north east UK boot sales   north east UK boot sales I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:56 pm

Sedgfield race course
Seaham boot sale
Redcar races boot sale
Back to top Go down
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Pro-Tech-Models
geordie
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

PostSubject: Re: north east UK boot sales   north east UK boot sales I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:23 am

Redacr is a bit far for me,

Sedgefield? is that on every sunday and easy to find?

The seaham one ive never been to but heard ( and forgot ) about it, again any idea exactley where
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: north east UK boot sales   north east UK boot sales I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:33 am

I was at Darlington the other day as well Andy! Its small but the stuff is decent quality campared to some of the others.

Sedgefield is about ten times as big as Darlington but theres a lot of tat there.

How come you travelled from Newcastle to Darlington its a bit of a mission!

If you plan to go to the Darlington one again we should try and hook up im actually doing a stall there myself in a few weeks time and will have some starwars stuff FS mainly modern stuff like Vintage Original Trilogy Collection but ill inc a bit of proper vintage (nothing special) as well.

With you and Lee it seems i have competition in trying to find any vintage bargains lol

It might be worth hooking up one Sunday to have a mooch around together if anyones up for it?

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
geordie
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

PostSubject: Re: north east UK boot sales   north east UK boot sales I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:30 am

Jay,

yeah im up for that north east UK boot sales Icon_wink , my local one has went down hill quite quickly over the past 6 weeks or so, i know its a car boot sale but some of the things , and prices are silly, plus there are lots of shiysters kicking about.
I was up early so thought i would have a toby to darlo especially as im now off work for a couple of weeks ,

be nice to see other peeps from off here, more so if there maybe a bit of vintage for sale north east UK boot sales Icon_biggrin

Andy
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: north east UK boot sales   north east UK boot sales I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:02 am

geordie wrote:
Jay,

yeah im up for that north east UK boot sales Icon_wink , my local one has went down hill quite quickly over the past 6 weeks or so, i know its a car boot sale but some of the things , and prices are silly, plus there are lots of shiysters kicking about.
I was up early so thought i would have a toby to darlo especially as im now off work for a couple of weeks ,

be nice to see other peeps from off here, more so if there maybe a bit of vintage for sale north east UK boot sales Icon_biggrin

Andy

Defo Andy Smile

We can use this thread to make some plans in the coming weeks Smile

Jay
Back to top Go down
Scorpio
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: north east UK boot sales   north east UK boot sales I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:40 am

the seaham booty is pretty easy to get to Geordie - head along the A19 (south bound), come off at the Seaham turn off (before Dalton Park), then head to the coast road as the botty is on the road between Ryhope and Seaham

it is a big site mate, but not very good for figures - i was there last week looking for pre cert videos, star wars figures and retro computer games and i came home with NOWT

lol

good luck mate
Back to top Go down
geordie
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

PostSubject: Re: north east UK boot sales   north east UK boot sales I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:34 am

anyone going to the darlo boot sale tommorow? 1st aug

Andy
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: north east UK boot sales   north east UK boot sales I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:05 pm

crossing my fingers for tomorow , i year or two back there was a family that , had loads , loose and moc

they came every year and well hoping they will come back tomorow aswell

Back to top Go down
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

PostSubject: Re: north east UK boot sales   north east UK boot sales I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:13 pm

good luck jimmy hope u bag a bargin Smile

Geordie ill posibly at darlo, ill have my orange Xwingpilots Tshirt on so if u see a big bloke looking like a Fat bauld Luke in his Xwing suit its prolly me lol
Back to top Go down
geordie
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

PostSubject: Re: north east UK boot sales   north east UK boot sales I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:47 pm

lol Lee,

im not as fat but just as bald

il be there try to get there for opening , pm with moblie coming
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: north east UK boot sales   north east UK boot sales I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:53 pm

geordie wrote:

Andy

I was going to go but the bloody Mrs is at work and has took the car and its a good 30 minute walk from my house Sad
Back to top Go down
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

PostSubject: Re: north east UK boot sales   north east UK boot sales I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:55 am

or a 10 min run Smile

we be setting off from here about 9.30 ish prolly take 30 mins
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: north east UK boot sales   north east UK boot sales I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:01 am

jaymassive619 wrote:
geordie wrote:

Andy

I was going to go but the bloody Mrs is at work and has took the car and its a good 30 minute walk from my house Sad

There's commitment for you! Jees if i had a chance to pick up some vintage that close i'd crawl there!! doh
Back to top Go down
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

PostSubject: Re: north east UK boot sales   north east UK boot sales I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:20 am

Tank1252 wrote:
jaymassive619 wrote:
geordie wrote:

Andy

There's commitment for you! Jees if i had a chance to pick up some vintage that close i'd crawl there!! doh

More chance of getting 6 numbers on the lotto, in 10-12 years i only ever seen 2-3 bits show up of any decency
Back to top Go down
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

PostSubject: Re: north east UK boot sales   north east UK boot sales I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:34 am

Bit crappy today Smile sorry i missed you Andy somone with me was in a bit of a rush Sad then in sedgfield it chucked it down lol

All i managed to pick up was a AtackTick Scout biker and a Unboxed Endor Forest ranger. Some bloke had a Falcon,Shuttle and TieInterceptor but wanted £300 for them. I really didnt mean to but i laughed in his face by mistake as the falcon was the modern version and the tie looked like it has done 10 rounds with mike Tyson in his ear chewing phase
Back to top Go down
geordie
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

PostSubject: Re: north east UK boot sales   north east UK boot sales I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:00 am

Lee,

no worries mate, i coudnt even give an eta for darlo as we have to go when my son is ready rather than when we are lol, we had a good look round there as first time my gf has been and only second for me, i picked up a vintage han solo small head in really good nick for a quid north east UK boot sales Icon_lol

Andy
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: north east UK boot sales   north east UK boot sales I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:35 pm

I cant believe the 1 time i dont go there is vintage there!!

Guys if your going again in the coming weeks let us know on this thread and we can meet up Smile
Back to top Go down
geordie
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

PostSubject: Re: north east UK boot sales   north east UK boot sales I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:13 am

I willl be there next sunday 8th, gf enjoyed it as i said in an earlier post its a lot better than our local one. I seen a couple of vintage figs but only picked the best one, guess il have to be there for opening time now to try beat the competition north east UK boot sales Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
geordie
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

PostSubject: Re: north east UK boot sales   north east UK boot sales I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:42 am

il be there this sunday guys just not sure what time, im working from 8am supposed for couple hours only but may be longer so its gonna be dinner time ish when i land, guess there will be no vintage left by then north east UK boot sales Lol
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: north east UK boot sales   north east UK boot sales I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:53 am

geordie wrote:
il be there this sunday guys just not sure what time, im working from 8am supposed for couple hours only but may be longer so its gonna be dinner time ish when i land, guess there will be no vintage left by then north east UK boot sales Lol

Well you should be leaving some for others anyway!!

Ill defo be there this sunday 100%. I havent set what time im going yet but im pretty flexible so i get the oppotunity to meet up (and also beat you to any potential vintage!!)

Jay
Back to top Go down
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

PostSubject: Re: north east UK boot sales   north east UK boot sales I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:28 pm

ill be there at 4:30 am Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: north east UK boot sales   north east UK boot sales I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:48 pm

xxGANDALFxx wrote:
ill be there at 4:30 am Wink

LOL Lee thats just plain selfish!!
Back to top Go down
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

PostSubject: Re: north east UK boot sales   north east UK boot sales I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:53 pm

Dam ur ment to say 'Well ill be there at 4.25' then i could have a good laugh when i turned up at 9.00 affraid
Back to top Go down
geordie
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

PostSubject: Re: north east UK boot sales   north east UK boot sales I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:31 am

be there 11.30 ish if anyone going north east UK boot sales Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: north east UK boot sales   north east UK boot sales I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

north east UK boot sales

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next