The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christmas Exchange

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

Christmas Exchange - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Exchange   Christmas Exchange - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:39 am

merry christmas everybody,

i havent recievd mine yet , but i sure would like to see what the rest of y'all got

anyone up for a new years present exchange..........................................just kidding guy's :cool laugh:
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Exchange   Christmas Exchange - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:48 pm

jimmymindtricks wrote:
merry christmas everybody,

i havent recievd mine yet , but i sure would like to see what the rest of y'all got

anyone up for a new years present exchange..........................................just kidding guy's :cool laugh:

Guys my wife would kill me if she knew i was online but I wanted to say a big big thanks to Jimmymindtricks! I opened my present and was very very cool to get some SW stuff under the tree.

Hope everyone is having a great Christmas!! 🎅
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Exchange   Christmas Exchange - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:07 pm

glad you like it , hope you have recievd only new items as i checked verry well at you lime light and i didnt see any of the items i send you , so you wouldent have to trade it

merry christmas
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Exchange   Christmas Exchange - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:57 am

just wondering who did get theire pressies yet and who didnt
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Exchange   Christmas Exchange - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:31 am

I didn't get mine. Nor did I sent mine out yet as I'm still waiting to hear back about shipping.
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Exchange   Christmas Exchange - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:36 am

got mine today ,thanks joe for putting this together and sending me my gift wich i love
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Exchange   Christmas Exchange - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:01 pm

Christmas Exchange - Page 3 SDC11293
Thanks John Very Happy I better hurry up and get my Christmas exchange in the post Embarassed
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Exchange   Christmas Exchange - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:04 pm

aussiejames wrote:
Christmas Exchange - Page 3 SDC11293
Thanks John Very Happy I better hurry up and get my Christmas exchange in the post Embarassed

James I literally am in chat mentioning that I hope it didnt get lost in post!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Exchange   Christmas Exchange - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:27 am

Looks like a great success lads especially when you consider how little time you had left when you set this thing up!

We will have to do a full Secret Santa on TIG next year Smile
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Exchange   Christmas Exchange - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:36 am

Yeah, full secret Santa next year starting with an expression of interest thread mid/late October.

My "exchange" has not been completed, but i'm sure it will be worth the wait for both parties!
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Exchange   Christmas Exchange - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:37 pm

"just wondering who did get theire pressies yet and who didnt" I have made a big fuck up with the presents. I have PMd all involved and I should have it fixed before the end of the month :I am stupid: :I am stupid:
Back to top Go down
joetxtek
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
joetxtek

PostSubject: Seriously?   Christmas Exchange - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:22 pm

Guys I know it's been a while but it has come to my attention that two of the participants still have not recieved their stuff if you guys can please mail these out ASAP. Everyone was committed to it and I'm pretty sure the people lacking would like thier stuff since you have yours already I presume. Please handle in a timely matter.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Exchange   Christmas Exchange - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:13 am

joetxtek wrote:
Guys I know it's been a while but it has come to my attention that two of the participants still have not recieved their stuff if you guys can please mail these out ASAP. Everyone was committed to it and I'm pretty sure the people lacking would like thier stuff since you have yours already I presume. Please handle in a timely matter.

I didn't know about this and its the first i have heard as i wasn't involved in it.

Its March now so all the stuff should be long since sent / received?

For Xmas 2010 we are planning to hold a TIG Secret Santa however Item Tracking / insurance and fully ensuring thatpeople get the item in time for Xmas have to musts.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Exchange   Christmas Exchange - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Exchange

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3