The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

F/S Desert Sail Skiff AFA 80 & AFA 75 With COA from Lucasfilm Licensing Archives

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

F/S Desert Sail Skiff AFA 80 & AFA 75 With COA from Lucasfilm Licensing Archives Empty
PostSubject: F/S Desert Sail Skiff AFA 80 & AFA 75 With COA from Lucasfilm Licensing Archives   F/S Desert Sail Skiff AFA 80 & AFA 75 With COA from Lucasfilm Licensing Archives I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:10 pm

SADLY, I will start selling part of my entire collection......

Both Desert Sail Skiff´s still in their original AFA Bubble paper... Actually , they never make it to my collection shelf!! ... they have been kept inside a closet for the last 3 years in a smoke-free home, air conditioned controlled room and away of any potential or harmful objects that can cause any permanent or partial damage to the items... Actually this is the first time they see the daylight since they arrive here!!

All items that were originated from Lucasfilm Licensing Archives and have a COA are very difficult to find.......

Desert Sail Skiff AFA 80 with CIB COA that this item is from Lucasfilm Licensing Archives Asking $ 265USD

F/S Desert Sail Skiff AFA 80 & AFA 75 With COA from Lucasfilm Licensing Archives Dskafa10

F/S Desert Sail Skiff AFA 80 & AFA 75 With COA from Lucasfilm Licensing Archives Dskafa11

F/S Desert Sail Skiff AFA 80 & AFA 75 With COA from Lucasfilm Licensing Archives Dskafa12

Desert Sail Skiff AFA 75 with CIB COA that this item is from Lucasfilm Licensing Archives Asking $225USD

F/S Desert Sail Skiff AFA 80 & AFA 75 With COA from Lucasfilm Licensing Archives Dskafa13

F/S Desert Sail Skiff AFA 80 & AFA 75 With COA from Lucasfilm Licensing Archives Dskafa14

Remember that´s what I´m asking, I´m sure we can work out a deal if anybody interested , PAY-PAL only, marked as Gift , Shipping to USA & Canada$30USD, Rest of the world $40USD , I already did some buying/selling transactions with some TIG members and everything went OK, my ebay account is cancunstarparadise...., my Mercadolibre account is Paza75. Sorry I can NOT get the item insured for international shipping!!

Sorry, I can´t take them to Orlando for personal delivery, I´m already bringing tons of items to be graded by AFA!
Back to top Go down

F/S Desert Sail Skiff AFA 80 & AFA 75 With COA from Lucasfilm Licensing Archives

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1