The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feedback thread for Idefix13 (Uli)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Discobob83
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Discobob83

Feedback thread for Idefix13 (Uli) Empty
PostSubject: Feedback thread for Idefix13 (Uli)   Feedback thread for Idefix13 (Uli) I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:58 am

Not sure if I've gone blind, or if there really isn't already a thread for this guy? Shocked

Anyway, Uli's a legend in my book. Been incredibly helpful to me regarding variants - really generous. He's friendly and laid back and just a pleasure to deal with.

-J
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Feedback thread for Idefix13 (Uli)   Feedback thread for Idefix13 (Uli) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:36 pm

Very nice guy to work with, Uli and I swapped figures as I had a COO he needed for his collection, after a delay on my part the deal was completed.

As for his side, he was super fast with great communication and just a great guy to work with Smile

Hope to deal with you again in the future!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Feedback thread for Idefix13 (Uli)   Feedback thread for Idefix13 (Uli) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:24 am

I purchased an item from Uli a while back and he was great to deal with 100% super smooth transaction Smile
Back to top Go down
Discobob83
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Discobob83

PostSubject: Re: Feedback thread for Idefix13 (Uli)   Feedback thread for Idefix13 (Uli) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:09 am

Just sold a few more figures to Uli. Not sure how many deals we've done now (?) but it's been a few.

Anyway, absolute pleasure as always. Guy is a real gent and a great asset to the forum. Always really helpful (I've learned so much from him.) And you couldn't hope to deal with anyone more straightforward, reliable and honest.

In case I've been a bit ambiguous there, that is a recommendation overall. Wink

-J
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Feedback thread for Idefix13 (Uli)   Feedback thread for Idefix13 (Uli) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:25 pm

I've sold items at least twice to Uli and one trade. Everything was perfect throughout the entire transaction. Do not hesitate to deal with him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

PostSubject: Re: Feedback thread for Idefix13 (Uli)   Feedback thread for Idefix13 (Uli) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:37 am

Recived Poster/adverts in bomb proof packing and one of the fastest deliverys ive had from abroad Smile Thx again Smile
Back to top Go down
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Pro-Tech-Models
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Feedback thread for Idefix13 (Uli)   Feedback thread for Idefix13 (Uli) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:01 am

Uli is an Awesome Guy and a good friend.

I have had a number of transactions with Uli and everyone has been excellent. You will find Uli to be one of the best guys out there to trade with. Very knowledgable, easy to contact, and very considerate in his packing. Items are always better than Uli describes.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Feedback thread for Idefix13 (Uli)   Feedback thread for Idefix13 (Uli) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:18 pm

Got my adverts in today. I have to agree on the packaging, great job on it. Everything arrived safe and sound.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: Feedback thread for Idefix13 (Uli)   Feedback thread for Idefix13 (Uli) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:49 am

Thanks Uli, it has been a pleasure to deal with you in all aspects. Regards m8
ozio
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Feedback thread for Idefix13 (Uli)   Feedback thread for Idefix13 (Uli) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:32 am

Completed another purchase from Uli super quick and super smooth and a top item Smile

Deal with 100% confidence cheers
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: Feedback thread for Idefix13 (Uli)   Feedback thread for Idefix13 (Uli) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:03 am

Just sold an item to Uli,great communication & instant payment! Very Happy

Great guy to deal with! Cool
Back to top Go down
hansole
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
hansole

PostSubject: Re: Feedback thread for Idefix13 (Uli)   Feedback thread for Idefix13 (Uli) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:05 am

I have just made a realy nice deal with Uli. It was a part trade/buy. The deal was just perfect. Fast payment, shipping and realy nice items.

The best!!! cheers

Many thanks Michael
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback thread for Idefix13 (Uli)   Feedback thread for Idefix13 (Uli) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feedback thread for Idefix13 (Uli)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1