The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay Empty
PostSubject: To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay   To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:37 am

Posting this up as I am behind on sending two parcels out to Uli and Paul - these will go out as soon as possible, unfortunately I haven't been about much on the forums last few days as my Godfather passed away last week and I was attending the funeral last weekend.

Don't worry I will post both out as soon as I can, I thought best to post here so its a constant reminder every time I pop on the forums for me to get down to the post office - sorry once again but I will come through for both of you, times like these I wish I had a car .

Joe Embarassed
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay   To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:18 pm

Sorry to hear about your godfather Joe,i'm sure Uli & Paul aren't worried about receiving their items.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay   To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:45 pm

Sorry for your lose, Joe. We're hear for you if you need us.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay   To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:56 pm

Thanks guys, things are getting back to normal a bit here but its been an upsetting few weeks, still life goes on and I am glad we made a trip or two to see him before he passed.

As for those packages - I am normally very quick on sending things out so no excuses really but just letting the guys know I haven't forgotten and it might be another week but they will both go out asap (working from home without transport gives you loads of online time but not much going out time !)
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay   To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:23 pm

Hello Joe, absolutely no worries at all mate about postage delays Smile That's the last thing you need to think about, really sorry to hear about your Godfather, it's always tough when someone goes who we care about, at least you got some time to hang out with him. You just concentrate on you and yours at the moment and, honestly, don't worry about a thing Smile As ChrisJ says: we're here for you bud.
A little ⭐ for yer Godfather too Smile
Back to top Go down
sacko
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay   To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:41 pm

Sorry to hear about your Godfather Joe. Our thoughts are with you and your family. It is very good to have you back Smile.

Jason
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay   To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:05 pm

Sorry to hear about your Godfather Joe! You and your family are in our thoughts.

Take your time with things... the Post Office will get sorted out in due time.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay   To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:34 pm

I'm totaly gutted to hear about your tragedy Joe. I hope you and the family soldier on OK.
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay   To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:40 pm

Sad news Joe. My thoughts to you & your family buddy.
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay   To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:44 pm

Hey Joe - I'm sorry to hear about your loss! Don't worry about sending the Luke out!

Uli
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay   To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:55 am

Real sorry to hear about your loss Joe my thoughts are with you and your family.

Jay
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay   To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:37 am

Joe - Sorry to hear about your loss. I think just posting this shows you're the class act we all know you are and I'm sure Paul and Uli weren't worried but surely are not worried now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay   To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:18 am

Really appreciate the words guys, I blubbed my eyes out if I am honest, was my first funeral
and he was a top guy!

Things are getting back to normal now at least (as normal as they can)

Once again thanks guys - means a lot and thanks to Paul and Uli for their understanding and patience Smile
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay   To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:00 pm

hey joe keep your chin up buddy , sorry for your lost i remeber my first , my grandmother we used to call her a sunflower

man i cried those day's , i actually found her when i was going to surprice visit her

and about your packages , if james can waith 3 monthes on a delay because of me and my shit

iam sure uli and paul will be able to be patient for you

sorry james buddy
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay   To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:34 pm

As Uli and Paul have now received their figures I just wanted to end on a good note in this thread and will now be locking it up Smile

Thanks for your patience guys - Both true credits to the community!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay   To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Uli and Paul - sorry for the delay

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1