The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(!!!FOUND!!!) Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

(!!!FOUND!!!)  Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer Empty
PostSubject: (!!!FOUND!!!) Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer   (!!!FOUND!!!)  Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:00 pm

I am acquiring a Boba Fett mailer from an amazing TIG member! However, I need the catalog that belongs with it.

Hope you guys can help me out. There is one on eBay, and the auction ends in 3 days.

I hope I can get something from one of you guys instead!!!!

WANT TO BUY:
- 1978 Star Wars X-Wing Kenner In-Pack Catalog (red panel) - with Red Panel of new toys

(!!!FOUND!!!)  Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer Sw-inp10

..... Hope to hear from you soon!!!!

Thanks
James

Last edited by coachk28 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vernon
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: (!!!FOUND!!!) Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer   (!!!FOUND!!!)  Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:39 pm

Hi,

i think this may be what you are after:

mailer

Regards,

Vern,
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: (!!!FOUND!!!) Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer   (!!!FOUND!!!)  Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:34 am

I just need the SW Catalog!!!
Back to top Go down
xiskool
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
xiskool

PostSubject: Re: (!!!FOUND!!!) Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer   (!!!FOUND!!!)  Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:44 pm

FYI - Most Fett mailers came with the larger Death Star catalog. If you are sure you need the small pink catalog, send my your address and I will get one in the mail for you. I also have the larger DS catalog.

-chris
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: (!!!FOUND!!!) Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer   (!!!FOUND!!!)  Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:02 pm

xiskool wrote:
FYI - Most Fett mailers came with the larger Death Star catalog. If you are sure you need the small pink catalog, send my your address and I will get one in the mail for you. I also have the larger DS catalog.

-chris

That's pretty interesting Chris. From my experience, I've seen the opposite. However, I did tell James that either catalog would work with the mailer. It would also depend on which Fett baggie he decides to pair it with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
xiskool
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
xiskool

PostSubject: Re: (!!!FOUND!!!) Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer   (!!!FOUND!!!)  Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:33 pm

Good point. There are at least 6 different Fett mailers (boxes/envelopes) and they all came with different baggie/catalog combos. Let us know what baggie you have and we can make an educated guess.. : )
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: (!!!FOUND!!!) Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer   (!!!FOUND!!!)  Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:08 pm

No baggie at this point!!!

All I have now is a loose Fett to put with it!!!

Eventually I will upgrade to a baggie!!!

PM sent xiskool!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (!!!FOUND!!!) Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer   (!!!FOUND!!!)  Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:53 am

Dolls have limited articulation. Arms, legs, head and eyes are about it. Action figures are almost fully articulated. The only thing that doesn’t move on them is their eyes. Also the face and proportions are more realistic. Therefore they ARE NOT dolls for either girls or boys. If the feet are well made and a person makes an effort, the action figure is free standing. They are also collected by adults who no intention of playing with them. Action figures are sometimes used to make animated movies.
====================
SEO Costs |SEO Prices
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: (!!!FOUND!!!) Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer   (!!!FOUND!!!)  Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:38 am

???

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: (!!!FOUND!!!) Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer   (!!!FOUND!!!)  Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:01 am

Did you hear, that was the new way to tell what catalog goes to what mailer. lol! Anyway, I looked in Kellermans book the other day and it shows the one you got pictured as the one for the Fett mailer.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: (!!!FOUND!!!) Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer   (!!!FOUND!!!)  Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:18 am

Nice!!!

Can't wait!!! Should be getting it in the mail soon!!!
Back to top Go down
xiskool
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
xiskool

PostSubject: Re: (!!!FOUND!!!) Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer   (!!!FOUND!!!)  Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:36 pm

In the mail yesterday. : )
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: (!!!FOUND!!!) Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer   (!!!FOUND!!!)  Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:06 pm

FOUND!!!!

THANKS AGAIN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (!!!FOUND!!!) Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer   (!!!FOUND!!!)  Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(!!!FOUND!!!) Star Wars Catalog - Boba Fett Mailer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1