The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deepmachine
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Deepmachine

Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone!   Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:08 am

Hey dudes,

Well,

Its been on my mind for a while, and i woke up and sold almost all me gear in a day or so. That impulse, just dont go away.
Time to reclaim all this time i spend searching for deals,goodies etc etc.

Im busy at work, and its just going to get busier from here on in, so VSW has to take a step back.
If i dont sell it ALL......il only want to buy more.....and more........and eventually il have some half finished/needs finishing focus....lol

Had some great chats,deals,you name it here on TIG. I think its a brilliant site. Was proud to be a member.
Well done Jay/John/Tim/"The Admiral"/Jimmy/James....etc etc etc on the job well done. Looks great too.

Rob, sweet competitions mate. Them "Admiral googly eyes" man funny as....hehe nice one dude.

I have many thanks to say for all those who helped me over the past 2yrs. Too many to sit and list. You know who you are Smile

Thanks again guys, its sad to leave. But im going with a big smile....and a large wedge of cash. No complaints.

All the best,

George (Deepmachine/Coppertone) :explosion:
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone!   Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:21 am

Oh shit George Sad I hope it's just a short break from VSW. I'm sure the bug will bite you again Smile You can still visit us even if you don't have much plastic & cardboard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone!   Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:44 am

Come back any time bro.

Will be here with a pot of coffee on.

Dan.
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone!   Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:47 am

Yeah, stick yr head in once & a while George m8. Top bloke, it's been a pleasure.
Back to top Go down
xiskool
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
xiskool

PostSubject: Re: Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone!   Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:11 am

George,

Drop me a line when you get back from the islands! Don't spend all your money on rum!!! : )

It was a pleasure getting to know you but I have a feeling you will be back.

-chris
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone!   Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:23 am

Hi George, would like to wish you well on your journey mate, it's good your going with a smile, good memories and a wedge of cash too lol. Never know you may be back one time... never can tell in this game lol.
All the best to you Smile Smile Smile

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Deepmachine
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Deepmachine

PostSubject: Re: Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone!   Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:58 am

Hey thanks guys,

Yeh, just need that break. Gona av a nice holiday then make some crazy life changes.

Going to university to get me engineering degree, leaving the forces, and return to some normality in the real world, duno whats got into me latley......just feel like im missing out on life at the minute. Work,drive,eat,sleep, buy/trade toys....and so on. I need that little pick me up. So thats the reasons. Its a big move....but fuck it, if you want things in life i guess you gota go out there and grab um hey!!
Get stuck in a rut......wake up one morning and think "fuck it" lets do it......

Chris,

Cheers dude. Will do mate. Nice one. PM you later matey.

Tim,

Hey amigo! hows all that sun/beer/beach down under!! lol. Nice one bro, il catch up with you soon mate. Smile

James,

Thanks mate, gimme a shout if their is ever another R2 competition dude, i give it a go!!! Great getting to know ya matey.

Dan,

Thanks mate, hope all goes well with the collection dude. Best wishes dude.

Artoo,

Yeh, cheers for the best wishes mate. All the best on building your collection dude.

Thanks guys,

Il be back.........who knows. Its a great game to be in, good banter/chat and fun to boot.

Il be around for the next week or so, just tidying up a bit....last few bits etc. So if ive missed saying goodbye to anyone, il catch up soon.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone!   Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:13 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Deepmachine
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Deepmachine

PostSubject: Re: Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone!   Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:16 am

hey nice pic coach Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone!   Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:12 am

George as other said its been a pleasure getting to know buddy Smile

The vintage bug can come and go so the door to this hobby is always left open.

I remeber when I left the Royal Navy and the transition to civy street was daunting
at first but it worked out cool in the end if your ever wanna chat about things PM
me anytime Smile

Just because you won't be actively collecting has no bearing on been part of TIG your
always welcome here and I hope you can get chance to pop in from time to time to say hi Smile

Think of us as a facebook for like minded people Smile

I wish all the best with your new direction bro Smile

Jay

Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone!   Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:05 am

Wow what do I say , I know what live changes are all about bro , and I iwish you all the strenght in the world

But I also know that having good friends will help you get true a lot off shit-uations , so
remember us when the going gets though , and thanks again for the prices in the r2 contest

I also wanne say thanks for the props but the truth of the fact is that members like you are what makes this place such a cool hang out , so please do take the time to stop buy have a chat and catch up ,

Also the pm box is always open aswell as the chatbox

Good luck with your deccision and send us a postcard from time to time

Cincerly jimmy Lagast , btw if your ever planing on visiting Belgium ... You know the deal always welcome

Oke jay you can delete his limelight and all his posts now ........just kidding bro try and keep a smile on your face lol!
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone!   Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:15 am

Sorry to see you're leaving George! Sad

All the best for the future mate! Very Happy

Mark.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone!   Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:27 am

Sorry to see you go mate, you are a really nice guy !

Thanks for sharing that that awesome display picture of your glasslite and also for your help with various "fund" raisers for members and donating prizes, you really did help out a lot here and we will all miss you for sure!

Take care and don't be a stranger!

Joe
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone!   Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:45 am

George

I know we did it in chat, but again I want to echo how much a part of the community you are. It may be selfish but I don't want to see you go......but I understand and respect it.

All I can say is enjoy your time and remember this site is far beyond SW only. Come into chat once in an while and just say hi!

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone!   Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:21 am

George,

I just wanted to echo what others have said. Don't be a stranger around here. Even if the collecting bug has left you alone for a little while, still stop in and say hi when you can.

You are a great asset to the community and an all around great guy.

If you ever need anything, shoot me a PM or stop into chat.

Best of luck mate! Smile
Back to top Go down
Deepmachine
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Deepmachine

PostSubject: Re: Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone!   Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:30 pm

Hey dudes,

Realy appreciate the thoughts guys, and the support. Its a real pleasure to have known you all. Im choked at all the kind words, means alot. Great tight community we got here, and all the comments ive got, only mirror what id say about all you dudes. It truley has been a pleasure. bow

Mark,

Thanks mate, appreciate it dude. Best wishes with the collecting.

Jay,

Much respect mate, il PM you at some point and have a chat. Thanks for the warm welcome, and great site. Realy enjoy being part of the community here. Its a testament to all your efforts and those of your team & its members at what can be achieved. Nice one.
Keep a space open for me dude if you can. :nailbiting:

Jimmy,

Thanks buddy. Hope all goes well. If im ever in belgium, il be sure to catch ya for a beer mate. Take it easy dude. All the best for the future.

Joe,

Hey man, cheers for the best wishes amigo. Hope all is well. Good luck with the collection mate. Il pop in from time to time no doubt, all the best mate.

Chris commando!

Hey gezza, cheers for all the support mate. Best wishes, and good luck on the collection. Thanks mate

John,

Cheers again mate, il be on PM anytime. Keep in touch amigo.

Thanks dudes,

Il always be about, so anyone ever fancy a chat/advice/whatever etc etc.... Il be on me email.
Coppertone@hotmail.co.uk.

George Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone!   Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im Leaving guys. A big thanks to everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1