The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris Empty
PostSubject: Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris   Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:43 am

If you don't have his number give me a pm , better sonnet then later , he needs to check his pm, s a text message should be fine aswell

thanks inadvance from me an him aswell i'M sure
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris   Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:51 am

Hi Jimmy

Chris is on vacation with his family for the weekend bro so he may be out of contact until Mon, Tuesday next week.

Jay
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris   Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:00 am

That's terrible , pm on it's way to you bro, I found him a Grail in the neterlands wich he really reaaly wants
he told me to get it for him , but it needs to be paid for fast , he'll be realy disapointed if he misses out
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris   Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:13 am

Jimmy - PM me the info. I'll pay for it
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris   Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:34 am

jimmymindtricks wrote:
If you don't have his number give me a pm , better sonnet then later , he needs to check his pm, s a text message should be fine aswell

thanks inadvance from me an him aswell i'M sure

Jimmy, Chris has told me what he wants to pay for that RC if that's what this is about?
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris   Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:59 am

He told me aswell but u maniged to get it at the lowest plus shipping so , I am sure that is great for him as he told me that he eazely would pay three times that amount , thanks for stepping up either way emiel and thanks john for helping me help chris

Ahh I love this community spirit
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris   Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:47 pm

Yeah you did great Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris   Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:01 pm

I got in touch with Chris via Text and he's very happy and excited!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Del
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Del

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris   Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:04 pm

Nice one lads, it sucks when stuff comes up for sale when your away.

Im now wondering what it is lol.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris   Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:53 pm

Good work Jimmy and Jon.

I luv it when a plan come's together.Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris The_a-team_logo

Chris is going to luv his new figure.

I can't wait to see it.

Dan cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ctscanman68
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ctscanman68

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris   Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:15 pm

That was pretty cool how fast you guys came together to help out a fellow TIG member! Well done boys, well done!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Color me impressed! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris   Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:21 pm

dont mention it guy's , to me things like that are normal

i was raised that way by my bro's of swfuk

i mean i used to get a pm almost everyday from emiel alone , "hey jimmy check this out"

and not by him alone , lots of people

hell joe , even posted a topic, "where the hell is jimmy" when a clipper , a proof , and a ledy cardback came up for sale

he was more nervuos then me , lol , thanks again joe , they will all be in my top 5 well not that proof " man was that a husstle for that proof , lol

not to mention the support i got after i had to stop my buisness

so again dont mention it , if someone needs to be thanked it's john for stepping up so quik to make the payment

not that i doubt if anybody else would have seen my post first , they would have stepped up

just one of those things that makes tig , more greater to hang out on
Back to top Go down
hothrebel
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
hothrebel

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris   Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:40 pm

Nice one Jimmy,great to know that folk will keep an eye out for each other. Very Happy

Now find me some Palitoy MOC please!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris   Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:50 pm

hothrebel wrote:
Nice one Jimmy,great to know that folk will keep an eye out for each other. Very Happy

Very Happy give me a list of what you need lee Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris   Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:59 am

hothrebel wrote:

Lee if i come across any Palitoy MOC's you'll be the first to know buddy Wink

Great work lads on source this awesome item for Chris in his absence!!
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris   Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:25 pm

Just to update everyone on this situation.

I went on an early camping trip with my family, and was totally out of touch with technology... except for my cell phone! Smile

Jimmy and I had this deal working out and I guess between the hustle and bustle of packing and getting things ready, it totally slipped my mind that I needed to pay the seller... quick! Embarassed

Anyway, this great community that we have here, pooled their resources, got a hold of me and pitched in to make sure the figure was covered!

As I've said before, this is a tight knit group we have here, full of excellent and wonderful guys. And this weekend, just further proved that point to me! I am truly excited for this figure and I can't thank all parties involved enough! Especially John and Jimmy! Very Happy

This should go to show everyone what a great community we have here. Time and time again, I'm amazed at how well we've all come together to help each other out. This is truly a unique place! Smile
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris   Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:15 am

Chris did you pick up that PBP Rebel Commando?

Dan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris   Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for some one stateside to phone rebelchris

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1