The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:57 am

Oooh Wolff, Joe just beat you by a fraction of a second for the forest ranger! Guys that was fast, well done, 2 points each!

new scores:

Joe_O = 20
Wbobafett = 13
AussieJames = 8
VintageSWfan =4
Josh T = 1

some more later Smile
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:58 am

I admit I didn't read it properly at the start lol - was looking hard at them thinking ..huh?!

Glad I read it was vehicles second time round Embarassed
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:00 am

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Oooh Wolff, Joe just beat you by a fraction of a second for the forest ranger! Guys that was fast, well done, 2 points each!

again and again!!!

Evil or Very Mad

Joe has 4 points on the next one...because I will be offline for the rest of the day....damn....I should have read the vehicle hint!!

wolff
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:03 am

Tell you what, to give others a chance and to make the gap smaller I will exclude myself from the next round ok ?

As Wolff is my biggest competition its only fair Wink

And everyone says I am mean! Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:33 am

That's very sporting of you Joe Cool but how will you be able to resist not posting on the next round? We know how competitive you are :pitch fork: Stormie Smiley lol!

This is a tricky game to compete in because it's completely random as to who is online at the time of posting. I think anyone who can register a single point has done well! My missus goes on a fashion forum and she's currently the champ of their film game with a couple of others close to catching up - very competitive, reminds me of you and Wolff lol.

The next round will be tomorrow actually (Sunday BST) so maybe Wolff will be online then? Better read the category too as it might be playsets next time, or characters from the books! study thinking
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:37 am

Characters from the books?! LOL

Well I better get as many playset ones in as possible before we hit no mans land Laughing
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:33 am

poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo
I missed another round. Grrrr.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:09 pm

Round Twelve:

Now we're looking for vintage PLAYSETS and VEHICLES.

1. A past tart can I host seed.

2. Rim so rattle portion rapper.

3. ARTOO JEDI cow caller ran land wards.

4. Sexier raves stun cattle a sun vane iced.

5. Life call MIM noun.

6. As BEN powers lured more deer.

Current scores:
Joe_O = 20
Wbobafett = 13
AussieJames = 8
VintageSWfan =4
Josh T = 1

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:21 pm

4. cantina adventure set sears exclusive?
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:22 pm

4.Cantina adventure set sers exclusive?
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:23 pm

wolff u fukr you beat me to it lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
I thought you were driving your porche.

Last edited by vintageSWfan on Sun May 09, 2010 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:26 pm

3.remote control jawa sandcrawler

Last edited by vintageSWfan on Sun May 09, 2010 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:27 pm

1. death star space station
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:28 pm

2. imperial troop trnasport
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:28 pm

Dan its not remote control jawa sandcrawler.... but you close!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

2.imperial troop transporter

Last edited by vintageSWfan on Sun May 09, 2010 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:29 pm

5. millenium falcon
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:31 pm

remote controlled sand crawler?
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:32 pm

I'm giving the point for Imperial troop transporter to Dan for correct spelling, Wolff you missed the 'er' lol
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:32 pm

3.radio controlled sand crawler

Last edited by vintageSWfan on Sun May 09, 2010 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:33 pm

6. rebel armored snowspeeder?
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:36 pm

Correct! Good battle guys! I make that Wolff scored 4 points and Dan scored 2 points. I will check for sure and post up new scores Smile
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:38 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
I'm giving the point for Imperial troop transporter to Dan for correct spelling, Wolff you missed the 'er' lol

WTF?????

NOT FAIR!!! This time I was faster!

okay okay.... I leave to Dan.

Thx Joe for leaving the six points to us others....and I still think you ARE mean Smile

Wolff
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:38 pm

Wolff i'll be back.
The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 9 12463610
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:39 pm

I already left the sandcrawler for him.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!   The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing! - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The O/T Anagram Game: COMPLETE. Wolff declared champ!! Thanks For Playing!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next