The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are these unarticulated SW figs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TauntaunScout
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
TauntaunScout

What are these unarticulated SW figs? Empty
PostSubject: What are these unarticulated SW figs?   What are these unarticulated SW figs? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 7:53 am

I found these at 5 Below, meaning they're already old news. But I never saw them before. There's only, apparently, four in the line. Anyone know anything about them?

What are these unarticulated SW figs? 5jsV0XG
What are these unarticulated SW figs? FoSbfFc
What are these unarticulated SW figs? XEg4vzB
What are these unarticulated SW figs? AmEY0M6
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: What are these unarticulated SW figs?   What are these unarticulated SW figs? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 1:43 pm

I wonder if they're cake toppers? My youngest son has Luke and Darth toppers very similar to those but not exactly the same. On his the sabers light up by a small button on the back.
Back to top Go down
TauntaunScout
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
TauntaunScout

PostSubject: Re: What are these unarticulated SW figs?   What are these unarticulated SW figs? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 7:02 pm

ArtooDetour wrote:
I wonder if they're cake toppers? My youngest son has Luke and Darth toppers very similar to those but not exactly the same. On his the sabers light up by a small button on the back.

Usually cake toppers I would expect a logo from Wilton or one of the other biggies. Here's what the back of all the figures look like. They're for sale on 5 Below's website still.

What are these unarticulated SW figs? JR6Ey0I
Back to top Go down
TauntaunScout
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
TauntaunScout

PostSubject: Re: What are these unarticulated SW figs?   What are these unarticulated SW figs? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2020 9:21 pm

ArtooDetour wrote:

Well, whatever they may have been intended as, they wound up as cake toppers over here!

What are these unarticulated SW figs? QVYCxBw

The older one wanted to make me a SW cake for my birthday and threw my wife a curveball at the last minute. It had to have "four Star Wars figures on it, one for each of us." When my wife told her to go pick out 4 of their toys to use, the kid said "No. Big ones, not Galactic Heroes". I've been letting them play with a big bag of 90's SW action figures when they're good and they think they're the bees knees.

Luckily I had just the thing in the basement, let my wife take the credit with the kids.

Predictably, "my" figures that the kid said "I" needed on my cake rapidly wound up in the playroom. The kids are psyched so have their own "big" SW figures. So psyched that they each took one to bed.

It's shaping up to be a fun quarantine so far.
Back to top Go down
NeilHunter
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: What are these unarticulated SW figs?   What are these unarticulated SW figs? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 10:43 am

Ohhh, i need 100+ Stormtroopers :CC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are these unarticulated SW figs?   What are these unarticulated SW figs? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are these unarticulated SW figs?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1