The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Facebook raffles/battles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

Facebook raffles/battles Empty
PostSubject: Facebook raffles/battles   Facebook raffles/battles I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2019 5:42 pm

I know I haven't posted on here in a while (It seems almost easier to post on FB groups) but I wanted to ask, since many here take part in the same FB pages....

I've noticed, all the battles including minis, seem to go to the same people?? Example, I got involved with a couple this past month and all the minis (EVERY ONE) the same one guy placed. On a couple, the same 2 guys placed. This was in a R2 popup. I entered in the first two minis and stopped after 2 of the 3 same people continued to win. Sorta silly at this point to even try anymore.

How 'random' is this???

I'd love to know the odds... 3 mini raffles... 15 spots. The same 7 people enter in all three, with one random joining in. What are the odds that the same 2 people win in each 3?

So... with two spots bought... I'd have a decent chance at winning in the top 3. 15 spots /2 = 7.5 I have over a 40% chance. Right? Same guys win all three??? What are those odds?

I gotta quit these groups. I've dumped probably 2 grand to win just a couple things. Probably 2-for-100.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
orangpendek
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

Facebook raffles/battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook raffles/battles   Facebook raffles/battles I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2019 12:32 am

As soon as you win the first one your chance of winning two or three times increases, with a small group like that and multiple people buying multiple spots it's like rolling a dice. That's why i prefer to do my gambling on Ebay Smile
Back to top Go down

Facebook raffles/battles

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1