The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gamorrean Guard Mexico Baggie, LILI LEDY £60 Delivered!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Del
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Del

Gamorrean Guard Mexico Baggie, LILI LEDY £60 Delivered! Empty
PostSubject: Gamorrean Guard Mexico Baggie, LILI LEDY £60 Delivered!   Gamorrean Guard Mexico Baggie, LILI LEDY £60 Delivered! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:52 am

This is a MIM (made in mexico) Gamorrean guard still factory sealed in his baggie.
The bag is factory heat sealed.
I went thru a lot of gam guard baggies before finding one with good enough paint to get graded, this is easily the best i have owned.
I was going to put together a set of graded MIM baggies, but have since changed my mind to focus on my Trilogo last 17 collection.

I sent him into UKG and he got graded straight 90's. The paint on him is great, even the horns so i think the figure would also be a AFA90 candidate. UKG have imho graded him spot on.
Please do not buy him to U grade tho, that sucks ass. He is more than happy in his baggie so leave him be lol.

UKG have put LILI LEDY on the label which some might say isn't 100% correct, but he was made in mexico at the LILI LEDY factory so thats good enough for me.
The only issue i have with him is the label states GAURD not GUARD Rolling Eyes

He displays nice & im sure Steve at UKG would work with you regarding a possible recasing if the spelling error bothers you too much.
I sent him back in once as the original case was imo too big. That was rectified but he came back with the spelling error and i couldn't be arsed to send him in again lol.

Now reduced to £60 delivered (Free postage will be recorded delivery in uk, standard airmail for overseas) via PAYPAL GIFT or ADD 4% to cover fee's
If you want tracking overseas add £4.50 for airsure, in the uk add £3.50 for special delivery.

This is a pic of the figure before grading.
Gamorrean Guard Mexico Baggie, LILI LEDY £60 Delivered! 28431310

and after grading Cool
Gamorrean Guard Mexico Baggie, LILI LEDY £60 Delivered! 26495110

I would also be up for a swop/trade for a tri logo carded last 17 figure as long as it is in good condition with the big £1.59 sticker attached. pm me if you have anything. I may even take another gam guard baggie in part ex.

Last edited by Del on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:30 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Del
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Del

PostSubject: Re: Gamorrean Guard Mexico Baggie, LILI LEDY £60 Delivered!   Gamorrean Guard Mexico Baggie, LILI LEDY £60 Delivered! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:20 am

Now £70 ono
Back to top Go down
Del
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Del

PostSubject: Re: Gamorrean Guard Mexico Baggie, LILI LEDY £60 Delivered!   Gamorrean Guard Mexico Baggie, LILI LEDY £60 Delivered! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:32 pm

Final reduction to £60 delivered.
payment via paypal gift please.

If i get no takers he's going back in the display lol.
Back to top Go down
Del
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Del

PostSubject: Re: Gamorrean Guard Mexico Baggie, LILI LEDY £60 Delivered!   Gamorrean Guard Mexico Baggie, LILI LEDY £60 Delivered! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:26 am

One last bump before i keep him lol.

£60 delivered, paypal gift or add 4%, cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamorrean Guard Mexico Baggie, LILI LEDY £60 Delivered!   Gamorrean Guard Mexico Baggie, LILI LEDY £60 Delivered! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamorrean Guard Mexico Baggie, LILI LEDY £60 Delivered!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1