The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenner POTF tv commercial

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yzerman
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Yzerman

Kenner POTF tv commercial Empty
PostSubject: Kenner POTF tv commercial   Kenner POTF tv commercial I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:07 pm

I don't know how much you follow and read on RS these days. There has been an urban legend circulationg for many years where people insisted on seeing tv-commercial from Kenner of POTF figures. Others have just dismissed it and claimed people have confused their memories from when they were children.

Just recently this is no longer an urban legend. The tv-commercial has found it's way to YouTube. Watch the legendary tv-commercial in the clip.

Back to top Go down
Calrissian_Charm
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Calrissian_Charm

PostSubject: Re: Kenner POTF tv commercial   Kenner POTF tv commercial I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 5:36 pm

So cool. Too bad they didn't invest the money for those coins into revamping the line with better likenesses and articulation.
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Kenner POTF tv commercial   Kenner POTF tv commercial I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 6:58 am

yeah i saw that .

i lenjoy the cheesiness of the line and its a big part of why i loved it when i was young also geek
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Kenner POTF tv commercial   Kenner POTF tv commercial I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 8:26 am

Hey Tommy!

Thanks for posting this here, it's such a cool advert. I love it.

P.S.

Nice to se another old face on here.. Talking of faces, your avatar is Han these days... are still collecting Luke Jedi???

Back to top Go down
Yzerman
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Yzerman

PostSubject: Re: Kenner POTF tv commercial   Kenner POTF tv commercial I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 1:17 pm

Craig T wrote:
Hey Tommy!

Thanks for posting this here, it's such a cool advert. I love it.

P.S.

Nice to se another old face on here.. Talking of faces, your avatar is Han these days... are still collecting Luke Jedi???

Hi Craig,

Thank you. I know I haven't been so active last couple of years. I do still collect Luke Jedi. I still have all my MOC:s and loose figures. Don't think I've added anything in years though. I am missing 5 or 6 Kenner variations, but I haven't been actively seeking them for a long time. I did however add a loose Luke Jedi the other day. I got that variation already, but I thought it was a nice figure. I'll post a pic of it when I get it in the mail Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Kenner POTF tv commercial   Kenner POTF tv commercial I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 6:14 am

Brilliant to see that ad. The giant coins flying over the neighbourhood is too cool. Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenner POTF tv commercial   Kenner POTF tv commercial I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenner POTF tv commercial

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1