The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lili Ledy Kenobi: Small and Extra Small

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bababooeyfett
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Bababooeyfett

Lili Ledy Kenobi: Small and Extra Small Empty
PostSubject: Lili Ledy Kenobi: Small and Extra Small   Lili Ledy Kenobi: Small and Extra Small I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 9:05 am

I looked through the TIG Library regarding the Lili Ledy Kenobi and I could not find, or may have missed any reference regarding head size.  For some reason I knew somehow that there was a Small Head Variant, but I was not aware of an Extra Small Head Variant.  I have three Lili Ledy Kenobi figures all with three different size heads.  
All were purchased from Ebay. The Regular and Small size head figures were purchased from Mexico, and the Smallest size head was purchased from the USA and was AFA Graded as Lili Ledy( I broke it out of the case). Is the Extra Small Head pictured a variant or somehow a factory anomaly? If anyone has insight or opinion that would be great. Pictures posted below:
Lili Ledy Kenobi: Small and Extra Small 20180311
Lili Ledy Kenobi: Small and Extra Small 20180310
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Kenobi: Small and Extra Small   Lili Ledy Kenobi: Small and Extra Small I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 9:48 am

Shrunken head is likely to be a short shot/cooling issue. I have an Emporer 'overstock' head that is a 'mutant'
Back to top Go down
Bababooeyfett
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Bababooeyfett

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Kenobi: Small and Extra Small   Lili Ledy Kenobi: Small and Extra Small I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 10:09 am

I learned something new. I never heard of that issue before. I'm glad I have a shrunken head Kenobi. I think that's cool. Thanks, I appreciate the information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Kenobi: Small and Extra Small   Lili Ledy Kenobi: Small and Extra Small I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lili Ledy Kenobi: Small and Extra Small

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1