The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTB warped speeders

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dim
New User
New User

WTB warped speeders  Empty
PostSubject: WTB warped speeders    WTB warped speeders  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 1:39 pm

Hello everyone
im looking these figures from my favorite line..i know its hard to find but i hope to get some help
thank you guys and happy new year!
Attachments
warped speed.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(87 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: WTB warped speeders    WTB warped speeders  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 2:23 pm

welcome Good luck with finding those. I didn't know this line, they look cool with the rip cord action. I'll move this post to the general classifieds section soon.
Back to top Go down
Dim
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: WTB warped speeders    WTB warped speeders  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 2:50 pm

thank you very much Smile
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: WTB warped speeders    WTB warped speeders  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 11:38 pm

Hello and welcome to our little deranged in a good way group, like Paul I never seen or heard of those here in the great white north. Have you tried ebay or etsy.

Larry
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: WTB warped speeders    WTB warped speeders  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 1:10 am

I moved this to the general classifieds and changed the title so people see the toy line your looking for. I have never heard of these. Good luck in your search.
Back to top Go down
Dim
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: WTB warped speeders    WTB warped speeders  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 5:49 am

arohk wrote:
Hello and welcome to our little deranged in a good way group, like Paul I never seen or heard of those here in the great white north. Have you tried ebay or etsy.

Larry
thank you
yes tried severall sites and pages but not much so far
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: WTB warped speeders    WTB warped speeders  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 11:01 am

So are these an offshoot of the Savage Mondo Blitzers, Kenner, 1991, released as 4 packs in the States?

Ebay and Craigslist is probably your best bet if you're from the States, but also check eBay Italy and Greece as the line was released in these countries too, along with exclusives and variations.

Use 'Gli Skatenati' for Italy and 'Skateboard Mania' for Greece as these were the brand names there.

Good luck, and be sure to post some pics here if you find any Smile
Back to top Go down
Dim
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: WTB warped speeders    WTB warped speeders  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 1:55 pm

ArtooDetour wrote:
So are these an offshoot of the Savage Mondo Blitzers, Kenner, 1991, released as 4 packs in the States?

Ebay and Craigslist is probably your best bet if you're from the States, but also check eBay Italy and Greece as the line was released in these countries too, along with exclusives and variations.

Use 'Gli Skatenati' for Italy and 'Skateboard Mania' for Greece as these were the brand names there.

Good luck, and be sure to post some pics here if you find any Smile

These are unreleased and can only be found in States(but maybe a small number was produced)
i leave in Greece and im aware of line releases
the line was banned due to critics of the teachers and warped speeders didnt get their road out
luckily the 8 figure that was never released in states can be found in Greece and Italy,Psilikoko company got the rights for Greece and distriuted in Italy as well by Gigi company
i ill need a lot of luck and deffently i ll post if i find any figures!! king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB warped speeders    WTB warped speeders  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB warped speeders

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: TIG Sales Forum
 ::  General Classifieds