The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another charming eBay scammer!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serket
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Serket

Another charming eBay scammer!! Empty
PostSubject: Another charming eBay scammer!!   Another charming eBay scammer!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 3:14 pm

Hi all, Just a heads up about another quality eBay scammer.......Actionman1984 aka 4-lom_zuckuss

Sold them two items, loose JABBA playset and boxed mailaway toltoys nien nunb. I did take a week or two to post the items due to a personal issue but kept them informed on what was happening. They opened an item not received claim with eBay / PayPal so PayPal immediately put a hold on my account.....and the funds in it. When I sent the items, registered of course, and forwarded the tracking details to eBay, PayPal and the seller.......I heard nothing...? Checked the tracking details and yep it had been delivered. But no word from the seller at all! So I called eBay and they looked into it and saw it had been delivered so they cancelled the sellers claim and allowed me to withdraw the funds from PayPal....... well within a few hours I get an email from eBay saying that the seller wants to return the JABBA playset because it smells like cigarette smoke and is making them sick??? WTF??
So I sent this.
"Hi, I don't smoke so not sure how that's possible but regardless I am happy to refund you the total of $101 for the item and post. I will issue this refund once I have received the item back as per ebays return policy
Sorry for the hassles. I will inform you as soon as it arrives. Kind regards."

And I get back this....
"You dont smoke? How does this thing smell like this then? ALSO - After several weeks of waiting for you to post this you have the nerve to contact ebay and have the case closed BEFORE I even got home to confirm if they had been delivered. Mate you are the worst seller."

So pretty obvious that they pissed off that eBay didn't let them get away with ripping me off....and they making up this bullshit about it smelling like smoke so they can get a refund........So I asked them....

"Also, may I ask if the boxed nien numb smelt like smoke too? Because if you are insinuating that I am the cause of the smoke smell then wouldn't both items smell?? Can you please reply so we can come to a solution. Thanks."

Because I was suss that one thing apparently smells that bad it's making them sick.....yet the other item sent in the same box is fine?? Pretty straight forward hey.....

And I get back this lovely little msg.....

"No just the jabba smells like your foul household. Oddly the bagged figure hasnt absorbed your stench.
You WILL be paying for return shipping.
Cease with all the crazy long emails you nut job. "

Wow!! Funny how when you call someone out on a scam they immediately get defensive and aggressive.....typical sign of absolute guilt!!

So then about 1 hour later....guess what....they change their eBay user name.....its now 4-lom_zuckuss

Hahaha pretty blatantly obvious what their game is...... after I refund them for the item and two lots of post, they are gonna have scored the boxed mailaway Toltoys nien for free!!!! Absolute SCUM!!!

Sorry for epic story but these are the lengths to which these con artists go to now....... watch out for this ebayer!!! Not only are the scammers but they are rude, aggressive and a stain on the Star Wars community!! Absolute f@cking c*&ts......
Back to top Go down
Serket
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Serket

PostSubject: Re: Another charming eBay scammer!!   Another charming eBay scammer!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 1:06 am

UPDATE.....

Hahaha this gets better and better.....got a msg from 4-lom_zuckuss aka actionman1984 this morning saying they have washed the JABBA and the playset and want to keep it now.......? Then I get a msg saying they want to trade it for another JABBA playset?? Then another msg saying they want to trade for another item I have for sale??

Sent multiple msgs to them asking to please confirm are they keeping item or returning for refund.....no reply!!

Contacted ebay and told them I'm not happy to accept it back now they have washed it as it's a vintage toy and washing it is not good!!
Ebay gonna contact buyer now......let's see how that goes......the saga continues.....
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Another charming eBay scammer!!   Another charming eBay scammer!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 4:14 pm

I'm interested to see where this leads.

Regardless, thanks for the heads up. I think it's called evil bay for a reason. lol!

All jokes aside, it's unfortunate you had a run in with this type of person. I only buy from one source on eBay and have known them for a long while now. The rest I usually buy in person or through here.

Anyway, keep us updated!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another charming eBay scammer!!   Another charming eBay scammer!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another charming eBay scammer!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1