The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Matching the correct version of weapons to their respective mould family figures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
markseowlichang
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

Matching the correct version of weapons to their respective mould family figures Empty
PostSubject: Matching the correct version of weapons to their respective mould family figures   Matching the correct version of weapons to their respective mould family figures I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 8:23 am

Is there anywhere on IG where I can find exactly which Version of weapons came with which mould family, or coo of figures? This is to be perfectly accurate when choosing weapons to go with the correct figure it was released with in the blister pack.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

Matching the correct version of weapons to their respective mould family figures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matching the correct version of weapons to their respective mould family figures   Matching the correct version of weapons to their respective mould family figures I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 10:50 pm

Only a few figures have been taken that far in depth I think. Look at focus collectors stuff. I know Craig had a Luke Jedi focus thread and Alex used to have a Luke bespin one. Aussiejames may know of more. Look in the figure of the week threads and see if any of the linked threads in the first posts take it that far in depth.
Back to top Go down
markseowlichang
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Matching the correct version of weapons to their respective mould family figures   Matching the correct version of weapons to their respective mould family figures I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 11:01 am

I know that Yoda is a figure which requires the correct figure(3 or 4 skin tones?) to match the coat( at least two kinds),snake(4 Colours), belt(2 kinds)and cane(3 Colours), also, many other figures as well, as each figure has at least 3 or 4 different coos or mould families, and most fighres have at least 3 mould families of weapons, excluding the lili ledy versions. Simply pairing the figure with the correct Colour of weapon may not be accurate enough. An example is the Two different black emost blasters for awing and imperial gunner, and the ewok spears for romba and wicket. But I think perhaps even afa does not look into such detail when pairing weapons..
Back to top Go down
markseowlichang
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Matching the correct version of weapons to their respective mould family figures   Matching the correct version of weapons to their respective mould family figures I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 11:05 am

This is not even to mention the many versions of rebel blasters and at least 5 Colours of them released across so many figures, each having three or more coo and mould families.
Back to top Go down
Thundershot
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Thundershot

PostSubject: Re: Matching the correct version of weapons to their respective mould family figures   Matching the correct version of weapons to their respective mould family figures I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 5:33 pm

thinking Would it even be possible to compile such a definitive list?

Surely these toys were produced (& sold) in such vast quantities, over many years & in many different factories (in different parts of the world) that just about any figure/weapon combination could be possible?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matching the correct version of weapons to their respective mould family figures   Matching the correct version of weapons to their respective mould family figures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matching the correct version of weapons to their respective mould family figures

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1