The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taiwan Vader repro cape?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cantinapatron
New User
New User
Cantinapatron

Taiwan Vader repro cape? Empty
PostSubject: Taiwan Vader repro cape?   Taiwan Vader repro cape? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 6:39 am

Purchased this off an old man who was selling his childhood toys, I could tell he was not one for scheming as he hardly knows all of the characters he was selling and he looks very genuine, but again, we can never be too sure. bought 21 figures from him and I confirmed that every one of it is original with reference from all the posts here. Just having problems with this one. It doesn't have the textured on one side and not on the other as stated in the archives. But the archives also stated that there are originals that are textureless on both sides. The cut out on the arm holes fit nicely and doesn't look like it's too tight or too loose. I have attached photos in this thread, have only started collecting vintage Star Wars recently and still learning so any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks for your time everyone!

Taiwan Vader repro cape? Img_2317
Taiwan Vader repro cape? Img_2318
Taiwan Vader repro cape? Img_2315
Taiwan Vader repro cape? Img_2316
Taiwan Vader repro cape? Img_2317
Taiwan Vader repro cape? Img_2318
Taiwan Vader repro cape? Img_2315
Taiwan Vader repro cape? Img_2316
Taiwan Vader repro cape? Img_2319
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Taiwan Vader repro cape?   Taiwan Vader repro cape? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 6:55 am

welcome The saber is correct for that specific Vader and looks like the cape is one of the options as well. http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t5970-darth-vader-taiwan-coo-variant

Your username is almost the same as a well loved past member

Back to top Go down
Cantinapatron
New User
New User
Cantinapatron

PostSubject: Re: Taiwan Vader repro cape?   Taiwan Vader repro cape? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 7:36 am

aussiejames wrote:
welcome   The saber is correct for that specific Vader and looks like the cape is one of the options as well.  http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t5970-darth-vader-taiwan-coo-variant

Your username is almost the same as a well loved past member

Ah, thanks for the reply! Past..? And yeah I'm a huge cantina fan hence the username, pleasure to be part of this community, Adrian here! Cool
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Taiwan Vader repro cape?   Taiwan Vader repro cape? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2017 8:47 am

Adrian,

welcome

Here's a link to introduce yourself to everyone if you'd like!

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t7181p400-who-s-who-don-t-be-shy-introduce-yourself-here#155312
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taiwan Vader repro cape?   Taiwan Vader repro cape? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taiwan Vader repro cape?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1