The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question about mercado libre

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

Question about mercado libre Empty
PostSubject: Question about mercado libre   Question about mercado libre I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 10:17 pm

Does anybody here ever use this site? It is the equivalent of eBay for Mexico is my understanding. I have found something that intrigues me on there and curious if the prices are in Mexico money (pesos?) or if they are listed in another currency. I speak extremely limited spanish so have no idea how to figure out how to buy anything or even contact the owner.

If anyone can help here is the item: http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-551685017-escultura-la-muerte-de-superman-vs-doomsday-_JM
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Question about mercado libre   Question about mercado libre I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 11:09 pm

I have been on this site before and have an account already which is the only way you can ask the seller a question. I don't remember what the currency is that's listed but I just sent a message asking. I believe its pesos if memory serves me right. Going by the price of the 2010 star wars figures I am pretty sure its pesos but will confirm that.

Larry
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Question about mercado libre   Question about mercado libre I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 10:50 am

Thanks man. If it's pesos according to Google the transfer rate makes that item around $150 usd. Seems affordable for a statue piece. Hopefully the guy gets back to you.
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Question about mercado libre   Question about mercado libre I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 10:14 pm

He did and yes its pesos and the $150 convention is correct.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Question about mercado libre   Question about mercado libre I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 12:13 am

arohk wrote:
He did and yes its pesos and the $150 convention is correct.

Sent you a pm.
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Question about mercado libre   Question about mercado libre I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 4:30 am

I sent a message to see what the total would be to ship it to you.

Talk to you later

Larry
Back to top Go down
Fito
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Fito

PostSubject: Help with Mercado Libre   Question about mercado libre I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 12:07 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
Does anybody here ever use this site? It is the equivalent of eBay for Mexico is my understanding. I have found something that intrigues me on there and curious if the prices are in Mexico money (pesos?) or if they are listed in another currency.  I speak extremely limited spanish so have no idea how to figure out how to buy anything or even contact the owner.

If anyone can help here is the item: http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-551685017-escultura-la-muerte-de-superman-vs-doomsday-_JM

Hi there! I used Mercado Libre for a long time. If you need any help just contact me. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about mercado libre   Question about mercado libre I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about mercado libre

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1