The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shoenix
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
shoenix

Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site Empty
PostSubject: Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site   Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:05 am

Hi all,

I created a site showing my collection. I also listed some of the variants I have. I was intending to add repro recognition, but since the Imperial Gunnery came along, I no longer see the need Wink

The site is at :

Shoenix's Star Wars Website

I have to update it again since I recently aquired quite some new stuff, but is gives a nice overview on what I have Smile
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site   Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:08 am

Now that's what I call a collection :clap:
Back to top Go down
shoenix
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
shoenix

PostSubject: Re: Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site   Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:28 am

Thanks Smile

I now have a problem with my latest find : I have no room to place the Toltoys Death Star Smile

There is just no display case large enough for this huge item ! Smile
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site   Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:42 am

Nice collection you have there. I like the shelf you have for your loose figures. I like the figure grading tool on your site. I'll have to experiment with that a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site   Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:46 am

Is it a Palitoy or Toltoys version? What bits are missing? I might have a spare Smile I have been experimenting with polycarbonite:
Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site SDC11134
I might make it into a coffee table top because it IS huge. Making a MOC case is my next mission.

Last edited by aussiejames on Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shoenix
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
shoenix

PostSubject: Re: Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site   Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:46 am

shawn_k wrote:
Nice collection you have there. I like the shelf you have for your loose figures. I like the figure grading tool on your site. I'll have to experiment with that a bit.

It was an old cabinet that my grandfather made to display his camera's. I took it and 'Star Wars'-ed it as it was the excellent size for figures. (Although with all variants it is getting pretty crowded).

As for the grading tool, it is not finished yet. I have the arithmetic ready but I just have to implement it from the page. I will let you know when it's finished.
Back to top Go down
shoenix
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
shoenix

PostSubject: Re: Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site   Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:48 am

aussiejames wrote:
Is it a Palitoy or Toltoys version? I have been experimenting with polycarbonite:
I might make it into a coffee table top because it IS huge. Making a MOC case is my next mission.
Well, it is the TolToys one but unboxed. I want to display it 'put together' as I like to have all playsets loose and visbile as they should be Smile
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site   Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:01 am

" I want to display it 'put together' as I like to have all playsets loose and visbile as they should be Smile " So no AFA graded stuff for Martijn Razz I have the same philosophy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site   Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:06 pm

Nice collection Martijn. by the way it is cool you have it displayed on a site with some usefull tips to.

Cheers, Dennis.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site   Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Hi Martijn

Thats an great looking collection those vintage loose look very minty!

Welcome to the Forum thats a cool site you got there if you want me to put a link of your site on the main TIG site let me know bud

Jay
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site   Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:24 am

An impressive collection there mate. I'm off back there for a better look. Always like looking at a loose display!!
Back to top Go down
shoenix
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
shoenix

PostSubject: Re: Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site   Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:22 am

jaymassive619 wrote:
Hi Martijn

Welcome to the Forum thats a cool site you got there if you want me to put a link of your site on the main TIG site let me know bud

Jay

All links are welcome. I even added the link to Imperial Gunnery, since it's way better than the Armoury of the Jawa's Wink

Will update the photos of my collection soon since a lot was added last two months!

Thanks all for your nice comments Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site   Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:26 am

shoenix wrote:
jaymassive619 wrote:
Hi Martijn

Jay

All links are welcome. I even added the link to Imperial Gunnery, since it's way better than the Armoury of the Jawa's Wink

Will update the photos of my collection soon since a lot was added last two months!

Thanks all for your nice comments Smile

Nice one ill add a link for you today buddy Smile

What is that figure grade system you set up on your site?

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
shoenix
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
shoenix

PostSubject: Re: Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site   Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:20 am

jaymassive619 wrote:

What I wanted to achieve is to make it possible for people to fill in the condition of their figure and generate a link that they can include in auctions, websites, collection inventories, etc. to get a detailed view on what the status of a figure is.

So:
- You fill in the state of your figure on the site
- Click on (the currently absent Smile ) button 'generate link' to generate an UGT/URL
- Use the URL where you want to link back to the grading page
Now when people want to view your detailed grading info, they click on the link and it shows the state of the figure.

I also wanted to use this input to generate a real C classification instead of the C8+ you always see people give (at least in acutions)

Unfortunately I got side-tracked and did not finish it. If you all think it would be useful, I can put in some more effort to get this working as I know have this on my list as a low prio Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site   Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:16 am

shoenix wrote:
jaymassive619 wrote:

What I wanted to achieve is to make it possible for people to fill in the condition of their figure and generate a link that they can include in auctions, websites, collection inventories, etc. to get a detailed view on what the status of a figure is.

So:
- You fill in the state of your figure on the site
- Click on (the currently absent Smile ) button 'generate link' to generate an UGT/URL
- Use the URL where you want to link back to the grading page
Now when people want to view your detailed grading info, they click on the link and it shows the state of the figure.

I also wanted to use this input to generate a real C classification instead of the C8+ you always see people give (at least in acutions)

Unfortunately I got side-tracked and did not finish it. If you all think it would be useful, I can put in some more effort to get this working as I know have this on my list as a low prio Smile

Its certainly an interesting concept and it would be great to see a finished model Smile

Jay
Back to top Go down
shoenix
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
shoenix

PostSubject: Re: Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site   Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:28 am

jaymassive619 wrote:

Its certainly an interesting concept and it would be great to see a finished model Smile
Jay

Okie, I'll put some more effort in getting it functional Smile
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site   Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:06 am

Nice site! Hope to see some updates soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shoenix
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
shoenix

PostSubject: Re: Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site   Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:30 am

Joe_O wrote:
Nice site! Hope to see some updates soon Very Happy
Hi,

Well, I finally found some time to deconstruct some of my cabinets and take some new pictures.

I also added 2 new sections: Die-Cast and Boxed. I also added a picture of the rarer loose figures I have to the Figures section.

Y'all lemme know what ya think Smile

Cheers,
Shoenix

So have a look at the new Shoenix Star Wars Website
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site   Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:40 pm

Vey nice MIB collection Martijn. I like your site too, but I've told you that before. I think a great addition to your site would be a toyfixer like section. Or maybe you can do it on this one? You know you want to. Laughing
Back to top Go down
shoenix
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
shoenix

PostSubject: Re: Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site   Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:23 am

Capetown wrote:
I think a great addition to your site would be a toyfixer like section. Or maybe you can do it on this one? You know you want to. Laughing
It's still on my agenda Smile First I want to make some contributions to this forum regarding repro's, but it will be done.
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site   Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:57 am

nice site!!!

What did you use to create it???
Back to top Go down
shoenix
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
shoenix

PostSubject: Re: Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site   Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:20 am

coachk28 wrote:

What did you use to create it???
I use my own framework for the site together with vi a camera and a lot of patience Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site   Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoenix's Star Wars Collection Site

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1