The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GI joe/action force collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hansole
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
hansole

GI joe/action force collection Empty
PostSubject: GI joe/action force collection   GI joe/action force collection I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Hi.

I was just wondering if there was other members of TIG that collects GIjoe/Action Force. I have a little collection my main focus are the toys that was released from 85-87. I have some toys from the years before and after, just because I think they are cool. All most all of the machines are from my childhood but all boxes and MOC are some I have picked up lather.

GI joe/action force collection 2731397490090064629S500x500Q85
GI joe/action force collection 2792128430090064629S500x500Q85
GI joe/action force collection 2732860890090064629S500x500Q85
GI joe/action force collection 2486933520090064629S500x500Q85
GI joe/action force collection 2655200980090064629S500x500Q85
GI joe/action force collection 2029058300090064629S500x500Q85
Back to top Go down
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: GI joe/action force collection   GI joe/action force collection I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:44 pm

Hiya mate,

That is an amazing collection. I have around 20 loose figures and a carded Falcon.

Me and my brother used to have these as kids. I took a photo of him with his Xmas haul one year.
Here it is....

GI joe/action force collection Newbay058-1

GI joe/action force collection Newbay057-1

GI joe/action force collection Newbay056-1

I think that was around 1989, all those vehicles and figures are case and box fresh as they had only been open a few days.

I love Action force and it's a pleasure to look at your collection. My favourite is your Cobra shelf with Serpentor, the twins, destro...very cool.

Do you have Nemesis Enforcer, a figure I always wanted.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: GI joe/action force collection   GI joe/action force collection I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:36 pm

I got a small collection of G.I. Joes myself. I think I got 70% of the figures loose, 6 sealed vehicles, and around 15 carded. My favs are the Plastarama ones I got, Destro, Sgt. Slaughter, and Airborne. As soon as I can, I get a shot of what I got up, but the carded stuff is in storage (except the Argentina ones) so I wont be able to show them off.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
hansole
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
hansole

PostSubject: Re: GI joe/action force collection   GI joe/action force collection I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:25 pm

Hi

Thanks for cheering the childhood pictures burnsy, really nice. There are some nice figurines snake eyes v1,5 and so on. I really like the US version of the H.A.V.O.C the Eu version are more light green. Thanks for the look back in time. Smile

Well Chris_J I can wait to se pictures of your collection.

cheers Michael
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: GI joe/action force collection   GI joe/action force collection I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:32 pm

It took some time, but hertes the shots of the sealed vehicles and the carded Plastaramas. I'll get the loose collection up as soon as I can get them out.

GI joe/action force collection Img_1119

GI joe/action force collection Img_1118
Back to top Go down
browny
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: GI joe/action force collection   GI joe/action force collection I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:20 pm

I love gi joe/action force!

Do you have any other action force hasbro moc or just the gung ho/cobra commander v2?

Got my eye on that fang copter of yours too!

Burnsy quality pictures there mate,i'm sure I have seen them before?
Back to top Go down
hansole
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
hansole

PostSubject: Re: GI joe/action force collection   GI joe/action force collection I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:35 pm

Hi browney

Well the items in the pictures are the only ones I have. But sins I toke the pictures I have got some loose figurins and a few machins hiss tanck, wolff and some more. I can shoot a picture.

So no more moc. But I think they are cool and would love some more of them. Smile

Chris_J

love the pictures of your items. The moc are realy nice. ;-)

cheers Michael
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: GI joe/action force collection   GI joe/action force collection I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:43 pm

a vintage shop , not to far from wher i live has loads of loose and some moc , if anyone is looking for something let me know

also , if ther is a yak amongst the gi-joe fig let me know which one that is maybe i can find some , lol
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: GI joe/action force collection   GI joe/action force collection I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:43 pm

Thanks Micheal. I also got a Plastarama Airborne, but the bubble was cracked and the weapon was lost before I got it. I just wish the rest of the stuff wasn't in storage at the moment. I know I have 4-5 US carded figures along with a Canadian and 2 Spanish ones, plus my loose collection. I got a straight arm Snake Eyes in a lot of SW figures for $8.00 last year that I was tickled pink to find. The only thing he was missing was the Uzi, which I picked up later for $3.00.
Back to top Go down
browny
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: GI joe/action force collection   GI joe/action force collection I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:24 pm

Hi gents

Really like the argentine moc's as well,how difficult are they to obtain?

Jimmy please may you send me a pm so I can discuss further with you buddy?

I'l try and get some pics of my loose collection up,any hints ongetting pics on here please anyone?

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: GI joe/action force collection   GI joe/action force collection I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:27 pm

You can upload pictures right here Browny Smile

Some information in this thread - Uploading pictures Come on son! Two forums later and you still can't work it out ? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: GI joe/action force collection   GI joe/action force collection I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:53 am

Browny, I got the 4 I have in a trade last year when I sold off my SW collection. I think the person still has some for trade on Action Figure Archive. As far as just finding them, I've seen a few come up for sale on Ebay last year. I haven't been keeping up on them lately, but the ones I seen went for some good cash. The bad thing with them are the bubbles. They are so flimsy, its hard to find one not crushed, lifting, and/or cracked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GI joe/action force collection   GI joe/action force collection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GI joe/action force collection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1