The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Custom POTF coin frame

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
beachboy19
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
beachboy19

Custom POTF coin frame Empty
PostSubject: Custom POTF coin frame   Custom POTF coin frame I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 11:45 am

Does anyone have, make, or know someone who makes custom frames for the vintage POTF/Droids/Ewoks coins?
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Custom POTF coin frame   Custom POTF coin frame I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 12:27 pm

Are you looking for one of those frames with a spot for the set all in one or for individual coin holders? I know Iain sells some nice individual coin holders, and am trying to remember who it is on here that makes the set frame? Look through the limelights there was someone who was putting together a front and back set and he made his frame I think.,
Back to top Go down
beachboy19
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
beachboy19

PostSubject: Re: Custom POTF coin frame   Custom POTF coin frame I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 3:43 pm

I was hoping to find a frame to put my whole set.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Custom POTF coin frame   Custom POTF coin frame I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 3:51 pm

Here is the limelight where Jerrod had some frames made. He might be able to help.

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t7789-potf-coin-executive-set

I think a few others have had some made at one time or another. I want to say someone on rs had some made. Send AJ a pm as he may know or remember. I want to say it was Tommy Garvey or Mike mensinger but I can't remember for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom POTF coin frame   Custom POTF coin frame I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom POTF coin frame

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1