The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2   Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 7:51 pm

Tiggy is on his way to Lobotic in the UK. Any other members who would like to look after Tiggy for a while please let us know in this thread Smile
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2   Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 5:16 am

im going to miss looking at pics of tiggy down under , its defifntely been very cool ... good job aj :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2   Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 10:06 am

Rumour has it Tiggy has arrived safe and sound in the UK. Climate shock with pics to follow in the next few weeks Smile
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2   Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 9:23 pm

Tiggy is a man-whore, lol.

I'd like to be on the list for September of this year. I didn't get to do what I wanted to with him a year/two ago... football season in Oklahoma? It's freaking amazing Smile

Is the passport still going around too?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2   Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 6:31 pm

His passport got lost in his travels, so he's a no visa illegal. I think he shall stay in the UK for a bit? Maybe go to Echo live ( toyfair gathering thing) Who else wants to foster Tiggy for a bit??
Back to top Go down
Lobotic
Developer
Developer
Lobotic

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2   Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 2:21 pm

Tiggy wants to show everybody whats he's been up to and even though its wet and cold and windy here in Devon he's very happy  Stormie Smiley  Stormie Smiley

As soon as he got here i made him a steak dinner to get over his jet lag!!!

Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 Dsc_0010
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2   Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 2:29 pm

cool cant wait to see more of merry ole England
Back to top Go down
Lobotic
Developer
Developer
Lobotic

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2   Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 2:52 pm

He is a good grafter as well lol! He came to work for me for the day.

Dont worry i paid him good money, he was made up but knackered bless Stormie Smiley  Stormie Smiley !!

Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 Dsc_0011
Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 Dsc_0012
Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 Dsc_0014
Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 Dsc_0013

Hey Bill hows things my good man?? Still working through the poch/ledy variants? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2   Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 3:38 pm

lol anything variant wise I can get my hands on while still paying the mortgage
Back to top Go down
Lobotic
Developer
Developer
Lobotic

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2   Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 3:41 pm

After work i took Tiggy to my mate Julians retro toy/comic store to spend his money!!

Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 Dsc_0017
Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 Dsc_0015
Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 Dsc_0016
Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 Dsc_0018

I am taking out this weekend so there will be more pics to come soon, hopefully i can get him a bit of breast action Stormie Smiley Stormie Smiley
Back to top Go down
Lobotic
Developer
Developer
Lobotic

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2   Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 3:44 pm

I hear that Bill getting married this year affraid

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2   Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 3:59 pm

Good to see Tiggy on his feet again cheers Bet he was gutted he had to go to work though Razz He's more used to beer and boobs than a day's graft. That retro shop looks well cool!
Back to top Go down
Lobotic
Developer
Developer
Lobotic

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2   Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 5:46 pm

Hey Paul, hes getting the beer and boobs this weekend hopefully tongue

And i have a couple of other things planned for him this week Stormie Smiley

I didn't take enough photos to do his shop justice, theres loads more than i showed. He is my wild card lol, i pop in most weeks for vintage loosies Wink
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2   Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 10:11 pm

Mark cheers good to see you back in and with tiggy no less. Hope all is well your way. Looks like tiggy has already had some fun times. Steak and the works, and a comic shop full of goodies. Bought time he got in on some manual labor. He has been on vacation far to long, the emporer is about to fire him if he didn't see some work I think. lol!
Back to top Go down
Lobotic
Developer
Developer
Lobotic

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2   Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 6:41 am

Hey if it isn't Bryan AKA The Law!! Been a while mate Stormie Smiley

Its been good having the little fella around, he's making me get out more rather than working all the time, i have only had 3 days off since new year including sat and sundays (4 with today lol)!! I love money and work but it doesn't grow on trees and i have so much work this year its gonna put me hospital for R+R lol! only joking i'm a warrior Stormie Smiley Stormie Smiley

Tiggy has been a big help and i can see what AJ was saying about missing him, i am going to miss him when he is gone i know it?? weird :scratch:

My Mrs won't let Tiggy nestle into her man pillows even though she loves him dearly lol!! she has told me to get someone else to do it so i guess i will have to ablige :Drool:
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2   Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 6:40 pm

Brilliant to see Tiggy out & about enjoying the life in another host family Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2   Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 10:34 am

Great to see Tiggy still site seeing again. cheers
Back to top Go down
Lobotic
Developer
Developer
Lobotic

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2   Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 10:39 am

Tiggy has been sent on his way to his new carer guys 'walkie', work dictates i am afraid and i feel like he is missing out a bit here, i will miss the little fella. See you soon Tiggy Stormie Smiley Stormie Smiley
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2   Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 10:31 pm

Ahh man that was a short trip, maybe when work slows or something he can return. Thanks for being an awesome host.
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2   Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 10:01 am

Seems like he had fun!

I agree with Paul on that collectible shop. It looks awesome and well stocked.

And welcome back, Mark!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2   Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 10:40 pm

I need to read back some and see who had him last. Is tiggy still floating around these days? Once he is located, is there anyone who wants to host him?
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2   Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 3:57 am

Stef has him, might need to give him a a hurry up for some pictures Razz And yes if anyone would like to host Tiggy please comment in this thread
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2   Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 6:14 pm

Anybody wanting on the list to show tiggy a good time? I haven't checked in on him yet but will hunt him down if someone is wanting to host him.
Back to top Go down
Broke
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Broke

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2   Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 8:11 am

I'll take him for a bit. South Louisiana isn't half bad. I'll teach him Cajun
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2   Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 8:15 pm

TIGGY is alive
Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 21074310
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2   Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiggy the TIG (traveling Imperial Gunner) Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next