The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Off to the Car Boot Sale :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ctscanman68
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
ctscanman68

Off to the Car Boot Sale :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to the Car Boot Sale :)   Off to the Car Boot Sale :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:47 am

The Admiral wrote:
Err nothing Jim, showing some pix of me, my sons and some rifles, didnt notice any politics Rolling Eyes

I think that may have been my fault with the whole shooting of ugly americans thing. If it was, I apologize it was all in good fun Embarassed
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Car Boot Sale :)   Off to the Car Boot Sale :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:49 am

Nope, nothing political in your statement m8, dont worry Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Car Boot Sale :)   Off to the Car Boot Sale :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:09 pm

Back at the car boot today nothing there to write home about but i did find this vintage figure well 75% of him anyway lol

He only cost 20 pence so i rescued him from car boot hell lol and it raised my hopes of finding some decent vintage at some stage this year Smile

I also picked up a giant Jar Jar Binks Rucksack for a pound as well.

Off to the Car Boot Sale :) - Page 2 Dcam0511

Off to the Car Boot Sale :) - Page 2 Dcam0512
Back to top Go down
browny
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Car Boot Sale :)   Off to the Car Boot Sale :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:34 pm

Hello

I visited 2 boot fairs today in west kent area,picked up a 12 inch (ooerr!) ninja turtle complete for 50p,independence day alien that looks awesome and has the little alien inside it for £2 and a box of odds n sods for £3,can anyone advise me on getting pictures up please (please tell me I dont need an image host!)

Some twat was there selling potf2 figures (they are super rare ya know Rolling Eyes )for £5 each and they were loose not even moc,he had a handful of vintage figures also for a fiver each but they were literally the most ill looking figures i'v seen since collecting!

I tried telling him about the true rare items and that he should visit this forum to get an idea of what is really collectable but the cock wasnt interested,I actually felt a little angry by the time I had finished there lol!

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Car Boot Sale :)   Off to the Car Boot Sale :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:37 pm

browny wrote:
can anyone advise me on getting pictures up please (please tell me I dont need an image host!)

Yes I replied to your post in the GI Joe thread Browny Smile Any probs give me a pm buddy
Back to top Go down
geordie
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Car Boot Sale :)   Off to the Car Boot Sale :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:31 am

Visited my local car boot this morning and got a few bits, got chatting to a fellow collector which was a bonus Off to the Car Boot Sale :) - Page 2 Icon_smile , got couple items off him, wish i had taken more pocket money with me as he had a 12" fett for sale Off to the Car Boot Sale :) - Page 2 Icon_mad

i got a vader carry case, radio controll r2, tiny r2, and some tops heads still in the bag, cgewbacca, c3po and a couple of vaders Off to the Car Boot Sale :) - Page 2 337943

got 4 star wars books of another seller so had a canny day, its the car boot sale near batleys for anyone near the north east, just of the a1

[img:67e3]http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/Off to the Car Boot Sale :) - Page 2 Car_bo10[/img]

Andy
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Car Boot Sale :)   Off to the Car Boot Sale :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:28 am

Nice pick up's their Andy king

Dan. cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Car Boot Sale :)   Off to the Car Boot Sale :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:59 am

Off to the Darlo Car Boot Sale fingers crossed i can find something cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Carl Waterworth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Carl Waterworth

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Car Boot Sale :)   Off to the Car Boot Sale :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:31 am

Great buys Andy, The Thrawn triloy is a great read Smile
Back to top Go down
geordie
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Car Boot Sale :)   Off to the Car Boot Sale :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:09 pm

called to the darlo boot sale today, it was bllody freezing and only maybe 10 stalls there, still charged a quid to get in Evil or Very Mad

bugger all there, gonna give it a few weeks before i go again , hopefully will be warme and more there next time

Andy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off to the Car Boot Sale :)   Off to the Car Boot Sale :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off to the Car Boot Sale :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2